red states rule
12-21-2010, 07:39 PM
It is nice watch liberals get an education on taxes, budgets, and spending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ0KMcQv_I8&feature=player_embedded

sybarite
12-21-2010, 11:21 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ0KMcQv_I8&feature=player_embedded

Way to go Dana. Spitzers face turns three shades of red due to being dumbfounded.

SassyLady
12-21-2010, 11:38 PM
She's very well spoken, knows her stats and doesn't lose her cool. I like her.

CAPTDASH
12-21-2010, 11:50 PM
Way to go Dana. Spitzers face turns three shades of red due to being dumbfounded.

It doesn't take much to show that dumb SOB up. He will never last on TV. He is an idiot even bigger idiot than Alan Combs.

red states rule
12-22-2010, 04:19 AM
It should tell you alot when CNN joins the Tea Party to host Republican debates

This from the same cable network that attacked the Tea Party since it started

Amazing what one election can change. Lets hope the change continues to DC starting in January 2011

Late last week, CNN announced its plan to team up with the Tea Party Express to co-sponsor a Republican presidential debate in September. While this creates the possibility that Republican candidates will actually face questions of interest to Republican primary voters (as opposed to the typical liberal media agenda), it’s also probably the first time a media organization will partner with a group that its on-air correspondents and commentators have trashed over the past two years.

CNN’s liberal commentators have been savage to the Tea Party. Back in 2009, longtime CNN house liberal Paul Begala slammed the Tea Party as “a bunch of wimpy, whiny, weasels who don’t love their country.” A couple of weeks before this year’s election, CNN’s 8pm ET co-host Eliot Spitzer said the Tea Party was “vapid” and leading America “down a dangerous road....They’re going to destroy our country.”

But CNN’s supposedly objective correspondents and anchors have showcased a similar hostility to the Tea Party, attacking them as racist, extremist, pawns of Fox News, or using the vulgar “tea-bagging” nickname favored by left-wing activists to disparage the group. A few of the choicer examples from the MRC’s archive (including video):

“We’re talking about violence and the name-calling and that sort of thing....We have seen it on the Republican and the conservative side much, much more than on the Democratic side. The name-calling in groups, with signs, calling people, you know, epithets, comparing them to Hitler. We’ve seen it much more from the conservatives, from the Tea Party movement. And listen, I believe in free speech and the right to protest and the right to express yourself. But let’s be honest here, it’s coming mostly, mainly from one side.”
— CNN’s Don Lemon filling in as anchor of Rick’s List, April 9, 2010.

Anchor Wolf Blitzer: “Within the [Tea Party] movement you’re going to find individuals outraged over taxes, health reform, gun control and more. But, most disturbing, a very small but vocal minority, they’re targeting President Obama’s race....”
Reporter Elaine Quijano: “Within the larger Tea Party movement that’s gained steam across the country, a small but passionate minority is also voicing what some see as racist rhetoric....[Chicago Tribune columnist Clarence] Page says the vehement racial resistance that’s emerged is another sign any notion of a post-racial society after Barack Obama’s election was wishful thinking.”
— CNN’s The Situation Room, September 14, 2009. The onscreen graphic asserted: “Racial Tinge to Tea Movement.”

“Running through this whole sort of subculture that’s developed around these Tea Parties, it is a bit of a dark undercurrent. You have the bulk of the people that are there for low taxes, less government control, but there really is an element that’s got these kind of outlandish conspiracy theories about death camps and about the, you know, this takeover — people comparing President Obama to Hitler, and that really is a sizable thread. It’s not just a couple of people on the edges.”
— CNN producer Jim Spellman on CNN Newsroom, September 12.

Read more: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/rich-noyes/2010/12/21/after-two-years-disrespect-cnn-now-teams-tea-party-gop-debate#ixzz18pYG5zaR

CAPTDASH
12-22-2010, 01:15 PM
I get so sick of assholes like Wolf(Pansy) Blitzer who continue to claim the Tea Party is racist. The liberals always play the race card when they can't win. I would like to beat these SOBs into a pile of blood and guts.

I don't care if obama is possum shit green. He is an idiot and killing the USA. His inability has nothing to do with him being half black or born in Kenya.

fj1200
12-23-2010, 12:10 AM

Wow, didn't realize how much of a hack Spitzer is.

red states rule
12-23-2010, 03:56 AM
Wow, didn't realize how much of a hack Spitzer is.

Why do you think he has a job at CNN? He can read the DNC approved talking points very well

CNN's new host Eliot Spitzer slammed the Tea Party movement on Tuesday's Parker-Spitzer: "I think that that piece of the Republican Party is vapid. It has no ideas....They're going to destroy our country." Spitzer also accused Tea Party members of forwarding a "Herbert Hoover vision of government...saying, we want to take away the very pieces of government that created the middle class."

The former New York governor of "Client Number Nine" infamy launched his attack on the nascent political movement minutes into the 8 pm Eastern, as he and his co-host, Kathleen Parker, discussed Delaware Republican Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell's new ad. After listing what he thought was positive about O'Donnell and her ad, Spitzer gave his "vapid" remark about the Tea Party and made his first mention of former President Hoover:

SPITZER: Now, here's where I completely part company with her [Christine O'Donnell]. I think that the Tea Party- I think that that piece of the Republican Party is vapid. It has no ideas. It will lead us down a dangerous road. Remember Herbert Hoover? Now, we don't remember him- president during the Depression. That's where they're taking us. They're going to destroy our country, but that is an appealing ad.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-balan/2010/10/06/spitzer-tea-party-endorses-path-hoover-will-destroy-our-country#ixzz18vJPQaDY

fj1200
12-23-2010, 08:05 AM
Why do you think he has a job at CNN? He can read the DNC approved talking points very well

SPITZER: Now, here's where I completely part company with her [Christine O'Donnell]. I think that the Tea Party- I think that that piece of the Republican Party is vapid. It has no ideas. It will lead us down a dangerous road. Remember Herbert Hoover? Now, we don't remember him- president during the Depression. That's where they're taking us. They're going to destroy our country, but that is an appealing ad.

Good quote. It's probably the first time that I've heard anything extended from him... ever. Hoover? :laugh: Like a good Dem he ignores that Hoover's policies were extremely progressive and his highly interventionist tendencies were a cause and extender of the Depression.

Nukeman
12-23-2010, 08:29 AM
Here's the problem as I see it with most libs in gov't, they want to see one or two budget cuts that total the amount that is needed to cut instead of going through the individual budgets and picking out all the unneccessary crap.. Like she said as you add up billions and billions you eventualy reach your trillion dollar mark.

red states rule
12-24-2010, 02:43 AM
Here's the problem as I see it with most libs in gov't, they want to see one or two budget cuts that total the amount that is needed to cut instead of going through the individual budgets and picking out all the unneccessary crap.. Like she said as you add up billions and billions you eventualy reach your trillion dollar mark.

What budget cuts? What I have seen with liberals is this

They want a 10% spending increase for a program. After debate they get a 5% increase

Then libs run to to the liberal media and say the program was cut 5%

It does not matter more money is being spent - they see it as cut since they did not get the 10% increase they wanted

SassyLady
12-24-2010, 02:45 AM
What budget cuts? What I have seen with liberals is this

They want a 10% spending increase for a program. After debate they get a 5% increase

Then libs run to to the liberal media and say the program was cut 5%

It does not matter more money is being spent - they see it as cut since they did not get the 10% increase they wanted

Yep!!!
:clap::clap:

Just like the tax extensions are a "tax cut" to the wealthy. We are taking money away from the government!!!!!

red states rule
12-24-2010, 02:47 AM
Yep!!!
:clap::clap:

Just like the tax extensions are a "tax cut" to the wealthy. We are taking money away from them!!!!!

I am still waiting for any liberal here (PB, Bully, Gabby) to explain how keeping the tax rates right where they are is a tax "cut"?

And how do REAL tax cuts "cost" the government money. when the money belongs to the person who EARNED it in the first place?

SassyLady
12-24-2010, 02:49 AM
I am still waiting for any liberal here (PB, Bully, Gabby) to explain how keeping the tax rates right where they are is a tax "cut"?

And how do REAL tax cuts "cost" the government money. when the money belongs to the person who EARNED it in the first place?

I haven't figured out that logic yet .... but a die-hard liberal tried to explain to me yesterday.....I think he believes all income belongs to the government and we are just being selfish by wanting to keep more than the government thinks is necessary.

red states rule
12-24-2010, 02:52 AM
I haven't figured out that logic yet .... but a die-hard liberal tried to explain to me yesterday.....I think he believes all income belongs to the government and we are just being selfish by wanting to keep more than the government thinks is necessary.

Sl, you do have the ability to figure it out if you set aside basic economics, logic, reason, and have the attitude the money you earn belongs to the government

See how easy it is to be a liberal?

SassyLady
12-24-2010, 03:28 AM
Sl, you do have the ability to figure it out if you set aside basic economics, logic, reason, and have the attitude the money you earn belongs to the government

See how easy it is to be a liberal?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Ya mean I've been putting too much into the equation? Silly me!!

red states rule
12-24-2010, 03:33 AM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Ya mean I've been putting too much into the equation? Silly me!!

But remember, to be true liberal, all money is the governments money - EXCEPT YOUR MONEY

At least that is the attitude of liberals like Charlie Rangel, and John Kerry who always vote to raise taxes on us - but refuse to pay theirs (until they get caught)