PDA

View Full Version : Yay or Nay on new litle goofy option

jimnyc
12-22-2010, 08:12 AM
I installed another little modification that has absolutely nothing to do with debating or politics, just a little more "fun". It's harmless, so let me know if you want me to leave it 0r 86 it.

At the top of the board along the Navbar you will see an option to choose what "mood" you are in:

After you choose your mood, it will show up in all of your posts along these lines:

That's it, small and "goofy", but thought it might be another little fun option to add...

Let me know if you hate it!

Kathianne
12-22-2010, 08:44 AM
I installed another little modification that has absolutely nothing to do with debating or politics, just a little more "fun". It's harmless, so let me know if you want me to leave it 0r 86 it.

At the top of the board along the Navbar you will see an option to choose what "mood" you are in:

After you choose your mood, it will show up in all of your posts along these lines:

That's it, small and "goofy", but thought it might be another little fun option to add...

Let me know if you hate it!

Ah, like this?

chloe
12-22-2010, 09:12 AM
when I did my drop-down the only options it gave me was

bitchy

trashy

dumpy

whore

dumb-ass broad

Is the "moods" programmed for each individul member specifically?:rolleyes:

SassyLady
12-23-2010, 02:36 AM
Must be specific....mine were:

Daring

Devilish

Flirty

Chatty

Angelic

and.....

Twisted????

:wink2:

chloe
12-23-2010, 08:43 AM
It sure is missing alot of moods:rolleyes:....

jimnyc
12-23-2010, 08:50 AM
If you guys are serious, I can shoot a note to the developer and ask him how I go about adding moods. I'm sure it's a matter of editing code somewhere and adding the lines and linking to images I would have to make...

chloe
12-23-2010, 08:55 AM
If you guys are serious, I can shoot a note to the developer and ask him how I go about adding moods. I'm sure it's a matter of editing code somewhere and adding the lines and linking to images I would have to make...

:laugh2: yeah you need to add

Horny

PMSing

Prowling

retarded

Gaffer
12-23-2010, 09:13 AM
I like the new options. As usual the girls are making me laugh.

Kathianne
12-23-2010, 09:20 AM
I like the new options. As usual the girls are making me laugh.

I like it too! I've changed moods at least 6 times in the past 24 hours or so. LOL! Comes down to every 4 hours, without sleep. ;)

NightTrain
12-23-2010, 10:58 AM
:laugh2: yeah you need to add

Horny

PMSing

Prowling

retarded

And for the guys, you might want to add :

Pole Vaulting

At least that would have been accurate after finally getting back in town after being stranded out in the boonies for me the other day! :laugh2:

BoogyMan
12-23-2010, 11:45 AM
Looks like fun. :)

hjmick
12-24-2010, 12:19 AM
Is "curmudgeonly" a mood?

And there's no "pissed..."

SassyLady
12-24-2010, 12:26 AM

Not serious Jim! Just funnin' ya!

Mr. P
12-24-2010, 12:37 AM
And there's no "pissed..."
Yeah, what he said!!

And there should be a separate one for women that automatically changes their mood every 15 mins. It should be mandatory for em to use it too. :laugh:

**I'll get me hat**