PDA

View Full Version : Hey Santa...

jimnyc
12-25-2010, 08:08 AM
Eat shit you fat bastard!

That makes 42yrs in a row where you outright ignored me or brought me shit presents.

No monkey, but I can somewhat understand that, there are laws about owning them and they can be messy.

I asked for a Pup or a Kitty and see neither.

I wanted some cool Steelers stuff, but nothing came in the 'Black n Gold'

So what do you bring me, you obese & jolly jerk off? You bring me another one of those fat and itchy sweaters that you will wear once and then it'll sit on the bottom of the hamper pile for years before being discarded to the salvation army.

:fu:Santa!

Trigg
12-25-2010, 07:48 PM
He was doing you a favor not getting the Steelers stuff.

they suck

jimnyc
12-25-2010, 08:06 PM
He was doing you a favor not getting the Steelers stuff.

they suck

Oh my! One of my favorite members on the board and one who I thought was one of the most innocent. And you come here on Christmas Day and post such filth and blasphemy!! I am shocked I tell ya!! :coffee:

BOOOOOO!!!

Gaffer
12-25-2010, 09:25 PM
:lol: Fortunately I had already put my glass of pop down as I ready this.

SassyLady
12-26-2010, 02:58 AM
Eat shit you fat bastard!

That makes 42yrs in a row where you outright ignored me or brought me shit presents.

No monkey, but I can somewhat understand that, there are laws about owning them and they can be messy.

I asked for a Pup or a Kitty and see neither.

I wanted some cool Steelers stuff, but nothing came in the 'Black n Gold'

So what do you bring me, you obese & jolly jerk off? You bring me another one of those fat and itchy sweaters that you will wear once and then it'll sit on the bottom of the hamper pile for years before being discarded to the salvation army.

:fu:Santa!

Hey Jim....Santa left all your Steeler stuff here at my daughter's house. All three of her kids got Steeler jammies, slippers, towels, snuggies and hats. This house comes to a complete standstill when the Steelers are playing!! The little one got the Terrible Toddler Towel!!

So Santa has nothing against the Steelers, just you apparently!!! ;)

Kathianne
12-26-2010, 03:14 AM
Hey Jim....Santa left all your Steeler stuff here at my daughter's house. All three of her kids got Steeler jammies, slippers, towels, snuggies and hats. This house comes to a complete standstill when the Steelers are playing!! The little one got the Terrible Toddler Towel!!

So Santa has nothing against the Steelers, just you apparently!!! ;)

I promise that if Jim goes off on a tirade, I'll defend Santa's right to give your grandchildrens gifts, even if it was Steelers stuff! ;)