PDA

View Full Version : SO Sassy has the legs, Chloe the breasts, Abbey the Sexy Panties....what about

chloe
12-26-2010, 11:47 PM
Kathianne ? Hmm I'm always seeing her as getting a spanking so she must has a nice toosh avatar hiding away:laugh2:

Psychoblues
12-27-2010, 12:08 AM
Kathianne ? Hmm I'm always seeing her as getting a spanking so she must has a nice toosh avatar hiding away:laugh2:

chloe, although I have heard about the "spanking" thing all my adult life I don't know anything about it and could never accept it as reasonable adult entertainment. I am far too tender for that. I do, however, have someone very close to me that is into hardcore S&M. So much so that he has lost his wife and 2 boys over it, several girlfriends and has even served a 3 year prison sentence for sexual battery (rape). He cannot understand that what he likes to do is dangerous, could easily cause death and is generally illegal if presented in a negative profile.

I don't mean to scold but I think "spanking" could be very traumatic for some people especially those who have been abused at the hands of someone their physical superior.

You and Sassy got some delicious tools, though!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

chloe
12-27-2010, 12:27 AM
chloe, although I have heard about the "spanking" thing all my adult life I don't know anything about it and could never accept it as reasonable adult entertainment. I am far too tender for that. I do, however, have someone very close to me that is into hardcore S&M. So much so that he has lost his wife and 2 boys over it, several girlfriends and has even served a 3 year prison sentence for sexual battery (rape). He cannot understand that what he likes to do is dangerous, could easily cause death and is generally illegal if presented in a negative profile.

I don't mean to scold but I think "spanking" could be very traumatic for some people especially those who have been abused at the hands of someone their physical superior.

You and Sassy got some delicious tools, though!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Thanks psycho, kathianne has seemed ok about joking about it, and she would tell me privately if there was a problem.

Now if it bothers you on the other hand I won't joke at all in any way that allludes to sexual humor. :salute:

Psychoblues
12-27-2010, 12:47 AM
Thanks psycho, kathianne has seemed ok about joking about it, and she would tell me privately if there was a problem.

Now if it bothers you on the other hand I won't joke at all in any way that allludes to sexual humor. :salute:

Oh no, chloe!!!!!! I love sexual humor, innuendo, double entendre's, parodies, satiricals, etc. In fact I wrote a song years ago about a guy that kept having problems with the women he chose to marry or hang out with. The song was dedicated to his own reasoning for why he continued to make the same mistakes. The title: She Snatched Me, She Jerked Me Off My Perch

I have forgotten most of the words and haven't seen the charts in many years but the jamm was freakin' hilarious. The tip jar always got an edge up on that one for sure!!!!!!!!

I only meant to say something about the general use of an otherwise innocent use of an action that some could become traumatized by. That's it.

Psychoblues

chloe
12-27-2010, 12:51 AM
Oh no, chloe!!!!!! I love sexual humor, innuendo, double entendre's, parodies, satiricals, etc. In fact I wrote a song years ago about a guy that kept having problems with the women he chose to marry or hang out with. The song was dedicated to his own reasoning for why he continued to make the same mistakes. The title: She Snatched Me, She Jerked Me Off My Perch

I have forgotten most of the words and haven't seen the charts in many years but the jamm was freakin' hilarious. The tip jar always got an edge up on that one for sure!!!!!!!!

I only meant to say something about the general use of an otherwise innocent use of an action that some could become traumatized by. That's it.

Psychoblues

Yes I see, but then that could apply to anything, so its best not to say anything. I get it. Thank you for pointing it out.

Abbey Marie
12-27-2010, 01:01 AM
Pardon my aside, but when did I become known for my sexy panties? :laugh2:

chloe
12-27-2010, 01:03 AM
Pardon my aside, but when did I become known for my sexy panties? :laugh2:

Oh I always think of you as the smart attorney.....I blame Darin for the other ...:laugh:

Abbey Marie
12-27-2010, 01:05 AM
Oh I always think of you as the smart attorney.....I blame Darin for the other ...:laugh:

Aww.
Now I must go hunting for posts that have the word "panties" in them, lol.

Hope you had a very merry Christmas!

chloe
12-27-2010, 01:09 AM
Aww.
Now I must go hunting for posts that have the word "panties" in them, lol.

Hope you had a very merry Christmas!

It was quiet and nice thank you, I hope yours was good too. Have a Happy New year:salute:

Abbey Marie
12-27-2010, 01:11 AM
Thanks, Chloe. :beer::cheers2::D

darin
12-27-2010, 06:03 AM
Sure....blame the black guy...thanks Chloe (sigh)

A brotha can't get no love....

:cheers2:

abbey strikes me as the kind of lady who'd wear very hot lingerie under her 'go-to-trial' suit, simply because she could.

chloe
12-27-2010, 10:24 AM
so it's settled Kathianne has a cute toosh and thats' that.

I can't help it if Abbey's "location" is Darin's fault, perhaps he shouldn't have been born so good looking.....apologies I can't control myself sometimes,,,,

Kathianne
12-27-2010, 10:50 AM
so it's settled Kathianne has a cute toosh and thats' that.

I can't help it if Abbey's "location" is Darin's fault, perhaps he shouldn't have been born so good looking.....apologies I can't control myself sometimes,,,,

My tush is pretty good, but my eyes are better! ;)

chloe
12-27-2010, 10:53 AM
My tush is pretty good, but my eyes are better! ;)

sure you can be the sweet eyes, the mesmerizing eyes girl, miss bette davis eyes:salute:

darin
12-27-2010, 10:56 AM
I'm a cross between Quasimodo and the elephant man - but only the good parts of them. No, no pics....my gift to you is to NOT show off my bod. :) Think...240lbs of chewed bubble-gum.

SassyLady
12-27-2010, 06:53 PM
Chloe ... I'm with you on the Abbey and panties thing ... after all she can be located quite easily ... if you know where to find her panties!

Hey ... check out my profile picture....I'd loan it to Abbey if she wanted it!

chloe
12-27-2010, 07:03 PM
Chloe ... I'm with you on the Abbey and panties thing ... after all she can be located quite easily ... if you know where to find her panties!

There would be no mistaken finding them if anyone looked at your profile:laugh2:

SassyLady
12-27-2010, 07:04 PM
There would be no mistaken finding them if anyone looked at your profile:laugh2:

You like?!? :cool:

chloe
12-27-2010, 07:10 PM
You like?!? :cool:

It's HOT !!!

SassyLady
12-27-2010, 07:13 PM
It's HOT !!!

Can't tell you how many times I've found myself in this situation! :cheers2:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

chloe
12-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Can't tell you how many times I've found myself in this situation! :cheers2:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I've seen you pictures your one HOT MAMA my goodness, I can only imagine the situations you find yourself in lady:laugh2:

darin
12-27-2010, 07:32 PM
It's neat - Chicks can use Hot-chicks as their avatars and it's awesome. Guys put hot guys as their avatar and it's just gay.

Psychoblues
12-27-2010, 07:35 PM
It's neat - Chicks can use Hot-chicks as their avatars and it's awesome. Guys put hot guys as their avatar and it's just gay.

Now that is a fact, dmp!!!!!!!!!! But I do not even like that thought. Ewwwwwwww

Psychoblues

PostmodernProphet
12-27-2010, 09:48 PM
so you are what you avat-are?....

Abbey Marie
12-27-2010, 09:54 PM

Lordy, Sassy, if I had those legs I'd probably rule the world! ;)

Abbey Marie
12-27-2010, 09:55 PM

True of sooo many things.