PDA

View Full Version : Vibrators and Dildoes?

Psychoblues
12-27-2010, 10:40 PM
My wife and a few of my old girl friends seem to like them sometimes. WTF? I don't mind helping the girls but they don't do anything for me!!!!!!! Am I just a prude?

Psychoblues

chloe
12-27-2010, 10:42 PM
Is there an expert that can determine that for you?

logroller
12-27-2010, 11:35 PM
Spanking, dildoes, vibrators...is this a lounge or a champagne room?

Thunderknuckles
12-27-2010, 11:38 PM
My wife and a few of my old girl friends seem to like them sometimes. WTF? I don't mind helping the girls but they don't do anything for me!!!!!!! Am I just a prude?

Psychoblues
:lol:
Now we've hit rock bottom /cackle

...but yeah, you're a prude lol. Embrace them and embrace the video camera. Yeah, I know, TMI :p

logroller
12-28-2010, 12:42 AM

...but yeah, you're a prude lol. Embrace them and embrace the video camera. Yeah, I know, TMI :p

TMI would be a link to the video:link::laugh2:

Psychoblues
12-28-2010, 05:39 AM
After I posted this thread I felt ill so I laid down on the couch and got an hour or so sleep. Most of you know that I am a very nocturnal person. I woke up and scrolled through the Direct TV guide and found an upcoming documentary on Passion and Power, a story about vibrators in particular but sex toys in general. It's lecturers are fantastic and they explained exactly what I was looking for. It appears that not hundreds but many many millions of women are ignorant of their own bodies and it is the purpose of women like Joanne Webb, Dee Williams and Bettye Dotson and many others that are in the film to help in that respect. I recommend this documentary highly to anyone with questions about female orgasms and ways to achieve them. And a lot of other great information in there as well!!

Happy Horny Time!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

chloe
12-28-2010, 08:34 AM
After I posted this thread I felt ill so I laid down on the couch and got an hour or so sleep.
Psychoblues

Why did you feel ill?

So your wife of 34 years likes to use alot of dildos and vibrators but she turns into a zombie if you mention spanking?

So when you used a vibrator and dildo you got nothing out if it?

Psychoblues
12-28-2010, 10:24 PM
Why did you feel ill?

So your wife of 34 years likes to use alot of dildos and vibrators but she turns into a zombie if you mention spanking?

So when you used a vibrator and dildo you got nothing out if it?

You are making some unjustified assumptions there, chloe. And putting words into my mouth that I never said. What is going on with you or maybe who is stirring this up with you? Your objections have gone beyond desire for additional information and now into attack mode. I am sorry for that.

Psychoblues

logroller
12-28-2010, 11:38 PM
After I posted this thread I felt ill so I laid down on the couch and got an hour or so sleep. Most of you know that I am a very nocturnal person. I woke up and scrolled through the Direct TV guide and found an upcoming documentary on Passion and Power, a story about vibrators in particular but sex toys in general. It's lecturers are fantastic and they explained exactly what I was looking for. It appears that not hundreds but many many millions of women are ignorant of their own bodies and it is the purpose of women like Joanne Webb, Dee Williams and Bettye Dotson and many others that are in the film to help in that respect. I recommend this documentary highly to anyone with questions about female orgasms and ways to achieve them. And a lot of other great information in there as well!!

Happy Horny Time!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

I thought female orgasms were an urban myth.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
12-29-2010, 12:30 AM
self delete.

After watching Passion And Power I am convinced many millions, particularly women, thought the same thing, lr.

Psychoblues

Dear chloe,

I would prefer that you not contribute any more to this thread. I am very happy that we have resolved our differences via pm and continuing this conversation either on the board or off seems off putting to you and I know uncomfortable with me. I apologize from the deepest part of my heart for making you feel mocked or in any way misunderstood. You are the very best joker on the board and I am the biggest idiot here. Aren't those observations no-brainers?

Keep up your terrific sense of humor, chloe, and don't let old fuddy duddies like me upset your apple cart!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

fj1200
12-29-2010, 09:57 AM

You're doing it wrong. Ask me how I know. :laugh:

Binky
12-30-2010, 01:01 AM
Actually, I think dildos and especially vibrators are the greatest inventions since peanut butter. Just crank up some great music, lay back, let your mind do its thing, and have at it. :coffee:

Jeff
12-30-2010, 01:35 AM
My EX sister in law told me if her Vibrator would buy drinks she would never need a man :laugh:

gabosaurus
01-07-2011, 04:26 PM
Attention women: Be scared. Be very very scared.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/man-busted-building-vibrator-bomb

Sir Evil
01-07-2011, 07:33 PM

Psychoblues

:laugh2:

You don't mind helping?? Umm, sounds like you are the problem!

Psychoblues
01-08-2011, 05:05 PM

You don't mind helping?? Umm, sounds like you are the problem!

Holy Moly, Sir Evil!!!!!!!!!!! Wuzzup, my man????!?!??! Long time no see!!!!!!! Sure I don't mind giving the girlies anything they want and sometimes that's vibrators, dildoes, snuggling, cuddling, whispering love things and a lot of things!!!!!!!!! I was merely wanting to see what yall thought about dildoes and vibrators. That's all. Now me? I'm no bump and grinder. I prefer the long stroke power push with the syncopated breathing and physical motion with occasional rhythm breaks to offset any premature ejaculation and extend to great lenths the pleasure for both of us. More complicated than that but I ain't writing no romance novel!!!!!!!!!

Good to see you, Sir Evil!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
01-10-2011, 05:05 AM
hahahaha

whips and chains oh my

actsnoblemartin
01-10-2011, 05:05 AM
All I can say is I give my girl everything she could ever want/need

:salute:

actsnoblemartin
01-10-2011, 05:07 AM
My question is

why are women so ashamed of their own bodies

dam, they are a thing of beauty ;)

My lovely lady is a greek/irish goddess

Sir Evil
02-01-2011, 06:59 PM
Holy Moly, Sir Evil!!!!!!!!!!! Wuzzup, my man????!?!??! Long time no see!!!!!!! Sure I don't mind giving the girlies anything they want and sometimes that's vibrators, dildoes, snuggling, cuddling, whispering love things and a lot of things!!!!!!!!! I was merely wanting to see what yall thought about dildoes and vibrators. That's all. Now me? I'm no bump and grinder. I prefer the long stroke power push with the syncopated breathing and physical motion with occasional rhythm breaks to offset any premature ejaculation and extend to great lenths the pleasure for both of us. More complicated than that but I ain't writing no romance novel!!!!!!!!!

Good to see you, Sir Evil!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Hate like hell to re-open this thread but don't get on here too often and this was the last post I made.

I dunno Psycho, I like your topics of booze, blues and guitars but this just is a strange kind of topic that I really don't want to even reply to . :smoke:

lol, good to see you as whacked as ever Psycho! :beer:

Psychoblues
02-01-2011, 07:25 PM

Hate like hell to re-open this thread but don't get on here too often and this was the last post I made.

I dunno Psycho, I like your topics of booze, blues and guitars but this just is a strange kind of topic that I really don't want to even reply to . :smoke:

lol, good to see you as whacked as ever Psycho! :beer:

Thanks for coming back in, Sir Evil. A lot of things have changed in my life over the last couple years. I cranked this thread up while there was a lot of sexual comments being made, I said some things that some took wrong IMHO and one thing led to another and all of a sudden I decided to pop the envelope and see where it went.

Good to see you, SE, I sure hope you're doing very well!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Sir Evil
02-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Good to see you, SE, I sure hope you're doing very well!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Doing well Psycho, thanks! I guess these forums will change anyone after years of doing it, still haven't burnt out on it yet? Well you know how it is, dems suck and if your not on the right of things, well.... you're just not right! :laugh2: It's a brick wall..

Psychoblues
02-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Doing well Psycho, thanks! I guess these forums will change anyone after years of doing it, still haven't burnt out on it yet? Well you know how it is, dems suck and if your not on the right of things, well.... you're just not right! :laugh2: It's a brick wall..

I can't say it any better than that, Sir Evil!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been banned so many times here that for a long time I used a "WTF? Banned Again?" sig line. I think actsnoblemartin saw that the first time and raised some hell trying to get me back in and from all I understand they had to ban him for a few days to quiet him down some!!!!!! And I do take breaks. Not regular but breaks. Like your brother, I am bi-polar. I seem to have an upper episode about every 3 months or so. I get real freaking manic and start a lot of shit in here but so far it hasn't been fatal. My dad always told me that what don't kill you will make you stronger.

I sure hope to see more of you Mr. Evil!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues