PDA

View Full Version : Obama to give Manhattan back to Native Americans?

Jeff
12-28-2010, 04:23 PM
I post this here mainly due to the responses after the article, rather funny

President Obama is voicing support for a U.N. resolution that could accomplish something as radical as relinquishing some U.S. sovereignty and opening a path for the return of ancient tribal lands to American Indians, including even parts of Manhattan

http://patriotupdate.com/741/obama-to-give-manhattan-back-to-native-americans

Thunderknuckles
12-28-2010, 07:54 PM
From the article:

“United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous People,” which includes a sweeping declaration that “indigenous peoples have a right to lands and resources they traditionally occupied or otherwise used” but that later were acquired by occupying forces.
Here's a little mental exercise for those shit-brained idiots at the U.N.:

Replace the word "indigenous" with the word "Jewish" and let's see how far they will go with this declaration.

Gaffer
12-28-2010, 08:03 PM
From the article:

Here's a little mental exercise for those shit-brained idiots at the U.N.:

Replace the word "indigenous" with the word "Jewish" and let's see how far they will go with this declaration.

I'm sure part of the plan is to declare the pals indigenous.

Thunderknuckles
12-28-2010, 09:07 PM
I'm sure part of the plan is to declare the pals indigenous.
Of course that's part of the plan. Most of the fools in the U.N. believe Jewish claim to the land is nothing more than a fairytale made up by the zionists.

Gaffer
12-28-2010, 09:51 PM
Since they are giving land back to indigenous people, I'm Iroquois, so I want the land the UN is sitting on. I want them to vacate the premises immediately.

Thunderknuckles
12-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Since they are giving land back to indigenous people, I'm Iroquois, so I want the land the UN is sitting on. I want them to vacate the premises immediately.
Yep, under them rules you should get it. Hell, my brother and I are the last in the family that can legally declare American Indian heritage. I just have to find out which tribe then I can stand in that line as well. We can re-draw the entire world map and....

....realize what a bunch of delusional idiots the politicians in the U.N are.

NightTrain
12-28-2010, 11:17 PM
This is a political maneuver to try and appeal to American Natives and gain their support.

I very seriously doubt this will go anywhere, it's mind-blowingly stupid.

Gaffer
12-29-2010, 09:15 AM
This is a political maneuver to try and appeal to American Natives and gain their support.

I very seriously doubt this will go anywhere, it's mind-blowingly stupid.

They better be careful what they wish for. I don't believe the Iroquois, Cherokee, Navajo or any other Indian nation is represented in the UN. They want to open a can of worms just to get at Israel.

DragonStryk72
12-29-2010, 03:31 PM

Woot, I'm cherokee, so that's the area right around Virginia for me. Awesome!!!

BoogyMan
12-29-2010, 03:42 PM
The manchurian president strikes again. We can vote this idiot out of office soon enough.