PDA

View Full Version : Who in this forum Voted for OBAMA

abso
12-29-2010, 09:52 AM
Just a thought that crossed my mind, to ask about who did and who didnt vote for OBAMA in the presidential elections ?

i am not saying that it was wrong or right, just want to know who did and who didnt :rolleyes:.

Gaffer
12-29-2010, 10:11 AM
I wouldn't have voted for him if he was the only one on the ballot. I refer to him as the dark lord.

OldMercsRule
12-29-2010, 10:27 AM
I didn't vote fer the fruit fly.

jimnyc
12-29-2010, 10:37 AM
While you have been busy for quite some time bashing Jews, Israel, the US and our war on terrorism - if you had opened your eyes for even a few moments on this board you would know at the end of one day who voted for who. Hatred makes you blind.

Noir
12-29-2010, 11:58 AM
Yep, three times, postal ballot. ^_^

jimnyc
12-29-2010, 12:02 PM
Yep, three times, postal ballot. ^_^

I knew the atheists somehow got him into the White House!!

CAPTDASH
12-29-2010, 12:07 PM
Just a thought that crossed my mind, to ask about who did and who didnt vote for OBAMA in the presidential elections ?

i am not saying that it was wrong or right, just want to know who did and who didnt :rolleyes:.

How did you have time for an actual thought to cross your mind, you know mixed in with all the support for terrorists, hate and hypocracy?

Thunderknuckles
12-29-2010, 01:09 PM
I voted for him.
I was and still am pretty fed up with the Republican party so I figured it was time to give the other side a chance. That didn't work out so well so I have no idea what I will do come 2012.

abso
12-29-2010, 03:26 PM
While you have been busy for quite some time bashing Jews, Israel, the US and our war on terrorism - if you had opened your eyes for even a few moments on this board you would know at the end of one day who voted for who. Hatred makes you blind.

bashing jew and Israel and US ???

i dont do that, the hatred that you speak of is not in me, or i wouldnt be here, and if i was a person full of hate, i would have never tolerated the hatred that fills nearly everyone in this forum towards me, i rarely get any postive reply, all i get is that everyone hates muslims, and wishes if they all die, and that all muslim should be burned to death, try to tolerate all that for months then tell me about hatred again...

Jim, a person full of hatred, wont spend 5 hours to prepare a very long explaination of 15 verses you posted to insult his prohpet.

a person full of hatred will not try to speak as respectful as he can with people that make it a daily practice to insult him and his religion.

a person full of hatred will not tolerate people who wish him dead.

a person full of hatred will not post a single word on this forum in the first place.

a person full of hatred will not say that he want to live in USA oneday.

a person full of hatred will wish everyone in this forum to die, while i have never wished such thing, but i actually was told that i should be burnt to death by some people.

if you really see me as a person full of hatred, then i am sorry my friend, i am not the one who is blind.

i was merely asking a simple question, i dont know anything about your internal political opinion, all i know is that nearly everyone in this forum today hates OBAMA, but i dont know what you felt at the day of election, so i dont know if you or anyone else voted for him or not, i was only asking that because i wonder if nearly all americans hate him, how did he win the election, thats all.

abso
12-29-2010, 03:31 PM
How did you have time for an actual thought to cross your mind, you know mixed in with all the support for terrorists, hate and hypocracy?

hate ?, so i am the one who has hate now ? :rolleyes:

go find a muslim to kill so that you can chill out a bit.

DragonStryk72
12-29-2010, 03:35 PM
I voted for him.
I was and still am pretty fed up with the Republican party so I figured it was time to give the other side a chance. That didn't work out so well so I have no idea what I will do come 2012.

Do what I did, go Libertarian. I very much did not vote for Obama. Something about all the sweeping changes he talked about set off those little alarm bells in my head, and look, they were right.

jimnyc
12-29-2010, 03:37 PM
bashing jew and Israel and US ???

i dont do that, the hatred that you speak of is not in me, or i wouldnt be here, and if i was a person full of hate, i would have never tolerated the hatred that fills nearly everyone in this forum towards me, i rarely get any postive reply, all i get is that everyone hates muslims, and wishes if they all die, and that all muslim should be burned to death, try to tolerate all that for months then tell me about hatred again...

Jim, a person full of hatred, wont spend 5 hours to prepare a very long explaination of 15 verses you posted to insult his prohpet.

a person full of hatred will not try to speak as respectful as he can with people that make it a daily practice to insult him and his religion.

a person full of hatred will not tolerate people who wish him dead.

a person full of hatred will not post a single word on this forum in the first place.

a person full of hatred will not say that he want to live in USA oneday.

a person full of hatred will wish everyone in this forum to die, while i have never wished such thing, but i actually was told that i should be burnt to death by some people.

if you really see me as a person full of hatred, then i am sorry my friend, i am not the one who is blind.

i was merely asking a simple question, i dont know anything about your internal political opinion, all i know is that nearly everyone in this forum today hates OBAMA, but i dont know what you felt at the day of election, so i dont know if you or anyone else voted for him or not, i was only asking that because i wonder if nearly all americans hate him, how did he win the election, thats all.

So it wasn't you who stated that it was ok for terrorists to kill American troops?

no i dont support the terrorists in killing americans, i only support them if they attack american troops, not civilians

BoogyMan
12-29-2010, 03:39 PM
I would never vote for the Voldemort of modern politics, abso. Do you really have no clue who voted for him here?

Trigg
12-29-2010, 03:43 PM
Here's a hint so you can figure out who voted for him.

They have been suspiciously absent from the board since his stimulus package passed, and didn't stop the unemployment rate from going over 8%.

They've also been very quiet about the war that is STILL going on.

abso
12-29-2010, 03:45 PM
So it wasn't you who stated that it was ok for terrorists to kill American troops?

that is not about hate, that is a political opinion, that i believe that every nation has its right to resist an occupation, you dont see yourself as an occupying army, but Iraqi's see it like that, so if you dont leave, then you force your existence there, and forcing your existence make you an occupation force.

the same believe i have for any occupied country in the world, whether the occupation is Islamic or Christian or Jewish, that doesnt matter, i dont care about the religion of the occupation, because the thing that you fail to understand that i dont hate judaism or christianity, its a part of my religion to love Moses and Christ, and to love jews and christians, i cant disrespect any religion and certainly cant hate them.

but if you look to another situation, the american troops in Saudia, i said that i dont agree with attacking them, because they were allowed to be there in the first place by the government, they didnt invade, and they didnt force their existence, so i dont agree with attacking any American solider in Saudia, Qatar, Kuwait.

and my opinion about the Iraqi resistence has nothing to do with the hatred that fill people here towards me, i have been hated since the day i joined, and i have been tolerating insults since that day, specially from you, so after all that i tolerated from you people, if you still call me a person full of hatred, then you need to think again my friend.

jimnyc
12-29-2010, 03:48 PM
that is not about hate, that is a political opinion, that i believe that every nation has its right to resist an occupation, you dont see yourself as an occupying army, but Iraqi's see it like that, so if you dont leave, then you force your existence there, and forcing your existence make you an occupation force.

the same believe i have for any occupied country in the world, whether the occupation is Islamic or Christian or Jewish, that doesnt matter, i dont care about the religion of the occupation, because the thing that you fail to understand that i dont hate judaism or christianity, its a part of my religion to love Moses and Christ, and to love jews and christians, i cant disrespect any religion and certainly cant hate them.

but if you look to another situation, the american troops in Saudia, i said that i dont agree with attacking them, because they were allowed to be there in the first place by the government, they didnt invade, and they didnt force their existence, so i dont agree with attacking any American solider in Saudia, Qatar, Kuwait.

and my opinion about the Iraqi resistence has nothing to do with the hatred that fill people here towards me, i have been hated since the day i joined, and i have been tolerating insults since that day, specially from you, so after all that i tolerated from you people, if you still call me a person full of hatred, then you need to think again my friend.

I'm ignoring 99% of your crap here. Just wanted acknowledgment that you DO SUPPORT TERRORISTS GOING AFTER AMERICAN TROOPS and now you HAVE CONFIRMED THAT.

No need for me to read the rest of your shitty tripe. Once you side with terrorism and state ANY part of it is any good, well, you have turned to the dark side.

IMO, it's 100% impossible for a terror attack to be ANY good - and it's so just by it's very definition. Only a radical would EVER see ANY part of terrorism or to side with terrorists.

abso
12-29-2010, 03:57 PM
I'm ignoring 99% of your crap here. Just wanted acknowledgment that you DO SUPPORT TERRORISTS GOING AFTER AMERICAN TROOPS and now you HAVE CONFIRMED THAT.

No need for me to read the rest of your shitty tripe. Once you side with terrorism and state ANY part of it is any good, well, you have turned to the dark side.

IMO, it's 100% impossible for a terror attack to be ANY good - and it's so just by it's very definition. Only a radical would EVER see ANY part of terrorism or to side with terrorists.

there is a big difference between resistence and terrorism, resistence target occupation, while terrorism target everyone, terrorism is the main theme now in Iraq, real resistence is very rare, i rearely read now about operation targeting american army, most of operation target civilians and puplic buildings, that is terrorism that i dont support, but for you to consider attacking an occupation as terrorism, then you are the hypocrite here.

people of Iraq dont consider americans as a savior, they consider them as occupation, at least most of Iraqi's think like that.

about me, i am happy to see Saddam gone, but i am not happy for the current situation of Iraq, no leader will ever be able to control that country again, its a country that only can be controlled by a tyrant, its a shame, buts thats the reality of Iraq, it cant be ruled with democracy, people there have so many differences, they are not ready for democracy yet.

i know that Americans are not there to kill civilians or occupy the country, i have often seen pictures and videos of good american soliders helping Iraqi people, but that wont make the majority of Iraqis accept such existence.

abso
12-29-2010, 04:00 PM
I would never vote for the Voldemort of modern politics, abso. Do you really have no clue who voted for him here?

as i already said, almost everyone here hate him, but its a fact that he won the election, so the majority must have voted for him, and now the approval rate for him is under 25-30%, so millions of people must have changed their mind about him, so maybe some people here who hate him have voted for him on the election day.

jimnyc
12-29-2010, 04:05 PM
there is a big difference between resistence and terrorism, resistence target occupation, while terrorism target everyone, terrorism is the main theme now in Iraq, real resistence is very rare, i rearely read now about operation targeting american army, most of operation target civilians and puplic buildings, that is terrorism that i dont support, but for you to consider attacking an occupation as terrorism, then you are the hypocrite here.

people of Iraq dont consider americans as a savior, they consider them as occupation, at least most of Iraqi's think like that.

about me, i am happy to see Saddam gone, but i am not happy for the current situation of Iraq, no leader will ever be able to control that country again, its a country that only can be controlled by a tyrant, its a shame, buts thats the reality of Iraq, it cant be ruled with democracy, people there have so many differences, they are not ready for democracy yet.

i know that Americans are not there to kill civilians or occupy the country, i have often seen pictures and videos of good american soliders helping Iraqi people, but that wont make the majority of Iraqis accept such existence.

All your blabbering is for nothing. You outright stated you supported terrorists attacking American soldiers. After that it doesn't matter who is attacking mostly now, or awhile ago, or who was just "resisting" - you outright stated what you supported. Own up to your own words at least.

Thunderknuckles
12-29-2010, 04:27 PM

I for one don't get all the hate thrown Abso's way. He is actually pretty reasonable. He is correct about the distinction between resistence and terrorism. It doesn't mean he is "happy" about American soldiers getting killed in Iraq or Afghanistan but that the resistence by the citizens of those countries is legitimate. Objectively speaking, I don't see anything wrong with that position.

Does it surprise anyone in this forum that Afghanis and Iraqis are resisting American military action in their own country? If it does ask yourself: if the US was invaded would it make anyone who resisted such an invasion a terrorist? A good part of the answer depends on who you are targeting in your efforts to resist and again, Abso has clearly made the distinction between targetting innocent civilians vs. military personnel.

I may not be on the same side as Abso but I understand why he holds a different view of things.

/shrug

jimnyc
12-29-2010, 04:30 PM
I for one don't get all the hate thrown Abso's way. He is actually pretty reasonable. He is correct about the distinction between resistence and terrorism.

Then I guess you missed in another thread where he outright stated he supported TERRORISTS attacking American troops.

jimnyc
12-29-2010, 04:32 PM
Does it surprise anyone in this forum that Afghanis and Iraqis are resisting American military action in their own country? If it does ask yourself: if the US was invaded would it make anyone who resisted such an invasion a terrorist? A good part of the answer depends on who you are targeting in your efforts to resist and again, Abso has clearly made the distinction between targetting innocent civilians vs. military personnel.

Resisting and performing terror attacks which collaterally kill innocents are 2 different things. And we are not "invading" the average Joe who then in turn just wants to protect his property.

BoogyMan
12-29-2010, 04:34 PM
as i already said, almost everyone here hate him, but its a fact that he won the election, so the majority must have voted for him, and now the approval rate for him is under 25-30%, so millions of people must have changed their mind about him, so maybe some people here who hate him have voted for him on the election day.

I don't think you understand the difference between ideological differences and hate, abso.

Thunderknuckles
12-29-2010, 04:47 PM
Then I guess you missed in another thread where he outright stated he supported TERRORISTS attacking American troops.
No, I saw that as well. Really, what's the difference between a terrorist attacking american military personnel and anyone else who does? Getting shot at is the same in either case and its not specifically an act of terrorism but an act of armed resistance or an act of war.

Now, attacking innocent civilians is terrorism and I haven't seen Abso say he supports that. If he did, then he deserves any hate thrown his way.

Thunderknuckles
12-29-2010, 04:55 PM
Resisting and performing terror attacks which collaterally kill innocents are 2 different things. And we are not "invading" the average Joe who then in turn just wants to protect his property.

I'm not sure I understand you here.
When you say performing terrorist attacks that collaterally kill innocents do you mean performing attacks against military personnel that kill innocents collaterally? If so, that would make US troops unwitting terrorists.

If you meant attacks that targetted innocent civilians to begin with and killed additional civilians collaterally then that would be terrorism and I haven't seen Abso say he supports that.

abso
12-29-2010, 04:55 PM

i think that i have clearly said many times since i joined that forum, that i will never agree with any operation that kills even 1 innocent as collateral damage.

even if such operation can kill 1000 solider in the expense of killing 1 innocent, i will never support it, for i will be asked by GOD about killing that innocent, wutever his religion or nationality, i will be questioned by GOD because i was infavour of his death as collateral damage.

Collateral damage is not accepted in Islam, its not included in my beliefs.

jimnyc
12-29-2010, 05:00 PM
No, I saw that as well. Really, what's the difference between a terrorist attacking american military personnel and anyone else who does? Getting shot at is the same in either case and its not specifically an act of terrorism but an act of armed resistance or an act of war.

Now, attacking innocent civilians is terrorism and I haven't seen Abso say he supports that. If he did, then he deserves any hate thrown his way.

I'm not sure I understand you here.
When you say performing terrorist attacks that collaterally kill innocents do you mean performing attacks against military personnel that kill innocents collaterally? If so, that would make US troops unwitting terrorists.

If you meant attacks that targetted innocent civilians to begin with and killed additional civilians collaterally then that would be terrorism and I haven't seen Abso say he supports that.

We are not in Iraq for an all out war and are not attacking civilians (I know there are rare cases). We are seeking out and trying to remove terrorists and high value targets. If Joe Shmoe from down the road has an issue with that, and decides to hide a bomb under a parked car, and kills our troops as they pass - he is now a terrorist too. You can't just attack people, from hiding, with no insignia or uniform, when they are not after you - and then hide under the label that you are "defending your country".

If we were after the Iraqi people, and they defended themselves, I would then refer to them as a "resistance". But we all know that's not what happened or is happening.

abso
12-29-2010, 05:09 PM
I don't think you understand the difference between ideological differences and hate, abso.

okay, hate him or hate his policies, i am not discussing that issue, doesnt matter if you hate his personality or hate his ideology, my question was only to ask about the people who voted for obama, and why did they vote and support him during elections.

Thunderknuckles
12-29-2010, 05:12 PM
We are not in Iraq for an all out war and are not attacking civilians (I know there are rare cases). We are seeking out and trying to remove terrorists and high value targets. If Joe Shmoe from down the road has an issue with that, and decides to hide a bomb under a parked car, and kills our troops as they pass - he is now a terrorist too. You can't just attack people, from hiding, with no insignia or uniform, when they are not after you - and then hide under the label that you are "defending your country".

If we were after the Iraqi people, and they defended themselves, I would then refer to them as a "resistance". But we all know that's not what happened or is happening.
I see your point but disagree with your definition of terrorism. Again, if the another nation attacks the US and starts blowing up my neighborhood looking for legitimate military targets, I suppose I would take offense to it and take action myself. And if that invading force was a technologically advanced, well equiped, and well trained force, I would probably do it from hiding as well. If that makes me a would be terrorist then so be it. Just to be clear, I am on the side of our troops. I want them to win the war with minimal casualties and come home safe. I am just saying I understand why people are trying to kill them.

jimnyc
12-29-2010, 05:26 PM
I see your point but disagree with your definition of terrorism. Again, if the another nation attacks the US and starts blowing up my neighborhood looking for legitimate military targets, I suppose I would take offense to it and take action myself. And if that invading force was a technologically advanced, well equiped, and well trained force, I would probably do it from hiding as well. If that makes me a would be terrorist then so be it. Just to be clear, I am on the side of our troops. I want them to win the war with minimal casualties and come home safe. I am just saying I understand why people are trying to kill them.

It doesn't matter how you define it. It's easy - if you support citizens defending their own country, that's what you say. You don't "mistakenly" state you support terror attacks on our troops. That was HIS statement, not mine, and even he stated that this was mainly all that was left there.

But so be it, if I imagined the whole thing, then I'll get my eyes checked. But I'm not one to leap out and make friends with someone who says something like that even mistakenly.

We are trying to rid the world of terrorists, and a muslim states here that he supports terror attacks on our troops - and you wonder why we would be angry with abso? LOL

abso
12-29-2010, 05:39 PM
It doesn't matter how you define it. It's easy - if you support citizens defending their own country, that's what you say. You don't "mistakenly" state you support terror attacks on our troops. That was HIS statement, not mine, and even he stated that this was mainly all that was left there.

But so be it, if I imagined the whole thing, then I'll get my eyes checked. But I'm not one to leap out and make friends with someone who says something like that even mistakenly.

We are trying to rid the world of terrorists, and a muslim states here that he supports terror attacks on our troops - and you wonder why we would be angry with abso? LOL

the main point is that you consider attacks on your troops as terror attacks, while i dont consider them terror attacks.

i dont support terrorism or terrorists, if i see any attack as terrorism act, i will denounce it instantly, but attacking american troops isnt terrorism, its resistence.

about attacking civilians, its an issue that we all agree on, no need to talk about it again.

jimnyc
12-29-2010, 06:02 PM
the main point is that you consider attacks on your troops as terror attacks, while i dont consider them terror attacks.

i dont support terrorism or terrorists, if i see any attack as terrorism act, i will denounce it instantly, but attacking american troops isnt terrorism, its resistence.

about attacking civilians, its an issue that we all agree on, no need to talk about it again.

Then why not just state that you support civilians who attack the uniformed US Military instead of "I support terrorists who attack US troops". Little different, wouldn't ya say?

CAPTDASH
12-29-2010, 07:43 PM
hate ?, so i am the one who has hate now ? :rolleyes:

go find a muslim to kill so that you can chill out a bit.

Is there a BAG Limit of 1 a day? I would not want to break the game and fish laws by killing over the limit. :laugh:

CAPTDASH
12-29-2010, 07:50 PM

Thunderchuckles, the Iraqi civilians are happy we are there. The iraqi civilians are NOT the ones attacking US troops. It is foreign national MUSLIMS aka TERRORISTS. If a foreign army invaded my neighborhood, I got a closet full of shit waiting for them. :boom2::blowup:

Thunderknuckles
12-29-2010, 09:21 PM
Thunderchuckles
:laugh:

:salute:

KarlMarx
12-29-2010, 09:56 PM
I voted for McCain not because I liked him but I feared what might happen if Obama became president. All of my worst fears have come true and moreso.

Obama is the worst president in living history. That's not just an opinion, it's a fact. Obama's policies have proven disastrous for our country. With the help of the Democrats in congress, he has increased the debt of our country to nearly 90 percent of GDP while doing nothing to help our economy.

He is also in the process of hamstringing our military.

Obama is a fraud, just like the party that nominated him. How he ever even made it past the caucasses defies all logic. Obama is unqualified to be a dog catcher let alone the president of the United States.

Hopefully, this disgrace of a president will have the sense to abstain from running for office again. It is a good thing for him that the political system of this country allows its citizens to only vote him out of office because he deserves far worse.

Democrats are either too stubborn or too stupid to be embarrassed by their candidate.

I fear that if Obama loses in 2012, as he most certainly will if he runs, that the blacks of this country will riot, claiming that he lost the election due to racism and a vast White Wing conspiracy (I use that term deliberately). There are elements in our country that make a living out of instigating racial unrest between blacks and the rest of the country.

CAPTDASH
12-29-2010, 11:02 PM
I voted for McCain not because I liked him but I feared what might happen if Obama became president. All of my worst fears have come true and moreso.

Obama is the worst president in living history. That's not just an opinion, it's a fact. Obama's policies have proven disastrous for our country. With the help of the Democrats in congress, he has increased the debt of our country to nearly 90 percent of GDP while doing nothing to help our economy.

He is also in the process of hamstringing our military.

Obama is a fraud, just like the party that nominated him. How he ever even made it past the caucasses defies all logic. Obama is unqualified to be a dog catcher let alone the president of the United States.

Hopefully, this disgrace of a president will have the sense to abstain from running for office again. It is a good thing for him that the political system of this country allows its citizens to only vote him out of office because he deserves far worse.

Democrats are either too stubborn or too stupid to be embarrassed by their candidate.

I fear that if Obama loses in 2012, as he most certainly will if he runs, that the blacks of this country will riot, claiming that he lost the election due to racism and a vast White Wing conspiracy (I use that term deliberately). There are elements in our country that make a living out of instigating racial unrest between blacks and the rest of the country.

Yeah like the N ational A ctivist A gainst C aucasion P eople :laugh: