PDA

View Full Version : Famous Marine Drill Instructor is NOT a Fan of Obama

red states rule
12-30-2010, 04:04 AM
I always liked this guy, and now I like him even more

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pgBVrpI-4Ww&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pgBVrpI-4Ww&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

KarlMarx
12-30-2010, 09:21 AM
I was driving around with my girlfriend the other night when a I saw a car with a bumper sticker reading '01-20-2009' next to a bumper sticker with an equal sign (that's a symbol of the Human Rights Campaign, a pro gay organization)... I flipped... not only was that person proud of the fact that he was gay and had to tell the world about it, worse yet, he had to tell the world that he not only voted for Obama, but still thought is was a good idea....

Wake up, Goldilocks, the country is in the toilet and you helped get us there... you're actually proud of that? And for the other part... why do you have to stick your gayness in our faces?

There's no class like no class... polite people don't go around parading their private lives on bumper stickers for everyone to see. It's almost like someone that farts out loud in church and expects everyone to applaud.

Gays have become one of the most obnoxious group of people next to telemarketers and door to door salesmen.

namvet
12-30-2010, 10:06 AM
tell it like it is. no love loss between our military and Osama. we had to serve under LBJ in a shootin' war and that was bad enough.

on a side note Ermey and other marines are trying to push thru a bill that would change US Navy to USN and the Marine corps. got my support

http://www.marinecause.com/

OuzQ1pWQCmk

CAPTDASH
12-30-2010, 10:11 AM
I was driving around with my girlfriend the other night when a I saw a car with a bumper sticker reading '01-20-2009' next to a bumper sticker with an equal sign (that's a symbol of the Human Rights Campaign, a pro gay organization)... I flipped... not only was that person proud of the fact that he was gay and had to tell the world about it, worse yet, he had to tell the world that he not only voted for Obama, but still thought is was a good idea....

Wake up, Goldilocks, the country is in the toilet and you helped get us there... you're actually proud of that? And for the other part... why do you have to stick your gayness in our faces?

There's no class like no class... polite people don't go around parading their private lives on bumper stickers for everyone to see. It's almost like someone that farts out loud in church and expects everyone to applaud.

Gays have become one of the most obnoxious group of people next to telemarketers and door to door salesmen.

This is my point exactly. The fags think the rest of us normal people want to know about their perverse behavior. They rub it in our faces then call us racists when we say something about it. The only people hollering racism and hate in this country are the racists and haters, NOT most normal white or black folks.

jimnyc
12-30-2010, 10:36 AM
Ermey was a Hero before he ever hit the TV screens, but it was this following "intro" in Full Metal Jacket that made him famous, and his best work ever.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BvS90hMtRVk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BvS90hMtRVk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

fj1200
12-30-2010, 11:06 AM
They rub it in our faces then call us racists when we say something about it.

Are the gays a different race now?

Jeff
12-30-2010, 11:26 AM
Guess this is another hack :rolleyes:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pgBVrpI-4Ww?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pgBVrpI-4Ww?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Jeff
12-30-2010, 11:28 AM
OK I see this has already been posted, sorry Mods but if ya could get rid of it, Thank you

Jeff
12-30-2010, 11:38 AM

They would like you to think so

AS far as I am concerned they may not be a different race , just the part of this race that are sick very sick perverted people

NightTrain
12-30-2010, 02:12 PM
I always liked this guy, and now I like him even more

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pgBVrpI-4Ww&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pgBVrpI-4Ww&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

I've always liked R. Lee Ermey aka The Gunny.

My girlfriend used to run a hotel restaurant about 20 miles from here years ago and he was up here for a movie, she said it had something to do with avalanches. He'd be up and ready for breakfast at 5 AM, way before anyone else and they'd chat.

She said he was a hell of a great guy & really liked him.

The Geico commercial with him as a shrink was pretty funny - "Why don't we head on over to Mamby-Pamby Land and find you some self confidence, you Jackwagon! Tissue?"

NightTrain
12-30-2010, 02:15 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JhlWddAXSRA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JhlWddAXSRA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

CAPTDASH
12-30-2010, 06:26 PM

They might as well be. They want to be treated like a special elite class that can infringe upon the rights of those opposed to their views and lifestyles, you know, the MAJORITY.

fj1200
12-31-2010, 07:55 AM
They might as well be. They want to be treated like a special elite class that can infringe upon the rights of those opposed to their views and lifestyles, you know, the MAJORITY.

Which of your rights are they infringing upon?

Jeff
12-31-2010, 08:00 AM

How about just for starters the right to raise my children without this perverse lifestyle shoved in there face ?

fj1200
12-31-2010, 08:04 AM
How about just for starters the right to raise my children without this perverse lifestyle shoved in there face ?

That's a right? Not to be offended by those you disagree with?

Jeff
12-31-2010, 08:08 AM

Fj explain to me why my children should have to watch two men kissing on TV, or go to a parade and watch two men walking hand in hand wearing nothing but chaps with there Butts hanging out ?

AS far as me disagreeing you are absolutely correct there, but more importantly it is a sin, spin it any way ya want but the bible clearly states so

fj1200
12-31-2010, 08:33 AM
Fj explain to me why my children should have to watch two men kissing on TV, or go to a parade and watch two men walking hand in hand wearing nothing but chaps with there Butts hanging out ?

Because you don't have the right to banish those you don't like. You do however have the right to turn the TV off and not go to a pride parade.

AS far as me disagreeing you are absolutely correct there, but more importantly it is a sin, spin it any way ya want but the bible clearly states so

So you said in the other thread.

KarlMarx
12-31-2010, 08:39 AM
Increasingly, it's the right to disagree with your politics without being branded a "homophobe".... for starters.

I see no other group of people who are identified by their sexual behavior parading it out on the street like gays. And another poster has hit the nail on the head... I am sick to death of heteros having to stare at the back of your cars and having to explain what that kind of lifestyle is all about to impressionable young children.

I am also sick to death of gays trying to foist their point of view in schools.

If you are gay, OK, then do it in the privacy of your home. The rest of us don't parade our private lives out in public.

And what is a "homophobe"? A homophobe is a person who has an unreasonable fear of homosexuality. As if a person who disagrees with the radical gay agenda has a mental disorder. I have the right to disagree with the radical gay agenda if I want to. I am also sick to death of gay friendly judges overturning the will of millions of voters in states that have voted against gay marriage.

Now, am I saying that it is right for straights to beat up on gays and make their lives a living nightmare? NO. No one has that right. I believe that gays, like other people, have the right to life their lives in peace and without fear.

However, I do think it is entirely reasonable for gays to observe the rules of polite society and keep their private lives out of the public arena.

Jeff
12-31-2010, 08:46 AM
Because you don't have the right to banish those you don't like. You do however have the right to turn the TV off and not go to a pride parade.

So you said in the other thread.

I would never go to a gay pride parade but it seems they thought they should be able to march in the St. Patricks day parade in NYC some years back, I have every right to take my children there and not have to see men dressing as peckers or men walking down the road with there butts hanging out, seems you dont have the hole jist of the argument here, if they decide to have a parade ( a peaceful one, without bare butts, dressing as a penis) yes they have that right, and yes you can count on I wont be there,

As for the TV deal, whats next FJ men with little boys, hey they were born that way right, maybe throw in a woman married to a horse, hey if ya dont like it turn the knob

That is the poorest comeback I have seen, and it seems that what it all comes down to is I can turn the knob :rolleyes: OK how about I take my kids to Disney and there is a gay couple there what do I shut off then, I have a right to raise my children without exposing them to this type of perverted behavior

Kathianne
12-31-2010, 08:47 AM
Increasingly, it's the right to disagree with your politics without being branded a "homophobe".... for starters.

I see no other group of people who are identified by their sexual behavior parading it out on the street like gays. And another poster has hit the nail on the head... I am sick to death of heteros having to stare at the back of your cars and having to explain what that kind of lifestyle is all about to impressionable young children.

If you are gay, OK, then do it in the privacy of your home. The rest of us don't parade our private lives out in public.

And what is a "homophobe"? A homophobe is a person who has an unreasonable fear of homosexuality. As if a person who disagrees with the radical gay agenda has a mental disorder. I have the right to disagree with the radical gay agenda if I want to. I am also sick to death of gay friendly judges overturning the will of millions of voters in states that have voted against gay marriage.

Now, am I saying that it is right for straights to beat up on gays and make their lives a living nightmare? NO. No one has that right. I believe that gays, like other people, have the right to life their lives in peace and without fear.

However, I do think it is entirely reasonable for gays to observe the rules of polite society and keep their private lives out of the public arena.

Yep, pretty much sums up my pov. I don't think they should be treated by 'Christians' the way the Jonesboro nuts are treating our soldiers, accusing them of pretty much reaping the punishments for gays. :rolleyes:

I also wish people would keep their private lives, private.

jimnyc
12-31-2010, 08:55 AM

Is being allowed to be in our military as an openly gay person a "right"? Are queers being allowed to marry one another a "right"?

fj1200
12-31-2010, 08:57 AM

Then is the problem with gays or the media/PC culture?

I guess I'm not sure what is on the back of cars that you need to explain. But yes, schools should be about learning not indoctrination.

Are you sure about that?

The "will of the voter" is not always constitutional.

That's good to hear and yes polite society should rule but you need to be aware of how you define their "private lives" in your "public arena."

fj1200
12-31-2010, 09:05 AM
I would never go to a gay pride parade but it seems they thought they should be able to march in the St. Patricks day parade in NYC some years back, I have every right to take my children there and not have to see men dressing as peckers or men walking down the road with there butts hanging out, seems you dont have the hole jist of the argument here, if they decide to have a parade ( a peaceful one, without bare butts, dressing as a penis) yes they have that right, and yes you can count on I wont be there,

Good, don't go. But I agree, there are public standards.

As for the TV deal, whats next FJ men with little boys, hey they were born that way right, maybe throw in a woman married to a horse, hey if ya dont like it turn the knob

Yes, the gay as pedophile and horse marrying argument. Thank you for not reverting. :rolleyes:

That is the poorest comeback I have seen, and it seems that what it all comes down to is I can turn the knob :rolleyes: OK how about I take my kids to Disney and there is a gay couple there what do I shut off then, I have a right to raise my children without exposing them to this type of perverted behavior

What's the poorest comeback? But you should know by now that you can't go to Disney to avoid the GAAAAAAAYYYS!!! You should always check the following site before planning an inoffensive family vacation.

www.ain'tnogaysnowaynohow.com

fj1200
12-31-2010, 09:07 AM
Is being allowed to be in our military as an openly gay person a "right"? Are queers being allowed to marry one another a "right"?

Is being allowed to serve a "right"? Is being allowed to marry a "right"?

Kathianne
12-31-2010, 09:13 AM

No, lots of restrictions on both.

Jeff
12-31-2010, 09:15 AM
Good, don't go. But I agree, there are public standards.

Yes, the gay as pedophile and horse marrying argument. Thank you for not reverting. :rolleyes:

What's the poorest comeback? But you should know by now that you can't go to Disney to avoid the GAAAAAAAYYYS!!! You should always check the following site before planning an inoffensive family vacation.

www.ain'tnogaysnowaynohow.com

See Fj I cant avoid them at all this I understand but I try to show you examples and you cant understand them, I seriously doubt you even go to church much less go with Gays, if you did you would understand it is wrong. I shouldnt have to take my children out anywhere and be subject to it . And here is a little tid bit for ya, 6 months ago I would of just stomped a mud hole in the fairies but with in the last 6 months I have tried to change my life drastically and religion is greatly helping

As for the pedophile thing why is it so out of the question both are sexual events that shouldn't happen and certainly ought not happen in public

AS for trying to talk rationally with you it is useless I am done with you, I should of realized that when you said you were a person going to church but couldn't distinguish what the bible has to say about Gays Adios

jimnyc
12-31-2010, 09:18 AM

Nope, but the queers sure do seem to think they both are.

jimnyc
12-31-2010, 09:20 AM
I seriously doubt you even go to church much less go with Gays

DING DING DING!!! My thoughts exactly.

Noir
12-31-2010, 09:48 AM
I flipped...

Flipped? Well it must of been bad...

not only was that person proud of the fact that he was gay and had to tell the world about it,

In what way is that worse from someone who is a proud Christian and choses to make their personal faith public with bumper stickers etc? Do you abhor all personal knowledge being made public, or only that which you disagree with?

Also, it's rather a jump to say the person themselves is gay, rather than the fact that they just support equality.

worse yet, he had to tell the world that he not only voted for Obama, but still thought is was a good idea....

You get angry at the thought that people support a president you don't? And there was me thinking this would be interesting.

fj1200
12-31-2010, 03:23 PM
I seriously doubt you even go to church much less go with Gays, if you did you would understand it is wrong.

DING DING DING!!! My thoughts exactly.

That doesn't even make sense. Besides, why would I make that up? To get some street cred with all the gay Christians on the board? You guys have pretty much driven them away.

fj1200
12-31-2010, 03:24 PM
No, lots of restrictions on both.

Nope, but the queers sure do seem to think they both are.

Correct, why should they be denied the privilege?

jimnyc
12-31-2010, 03:25 PM
That doesn't even make sense. Besides, why would I make that up? To get some street cred with all the gay Christians on the board? You guys have pretty much driven them away.

Yeah, we got out our pitchforks and chased them out of the county. Boo fucking hoo. If they leave because they are insulted, they shouldn't be participating at an adult board.

jimnyc
12-31-2010, 03:26 PM
Correct, why should they be denied the privilege?

Because they are abnormal, but more importantly, because we shouldn't change our laws to suit a privilege - only rights, IMO.

fj1200
12-31-2010, 03:37 PM
See Fj I cant avoid them at all this I understand but I try to show you examples and you cant understand them, ... I shouldnt have to take my children out anywhere and be subject to it . And here is a little tid bit for ya, 6 months ago I would of just stomped a mud hole in the fairies but with in the last 6 months I have tried to change my life drastically and religion is greatly helping

I understand your examples but I object to your insistence that they should sequester themselves away from anything resembling public view. I go to the park, I go to my kids schools, I go out to eat, I go about anywhere and see gay couples out NOT having sex, NOT shoving their lifestyle in my face, NOT wearing ass-less chaps, NOT doing many of the things that you find so offensive. Midtown might be a different story though, much more family friendly where I live.

A tidbit for you, a while back (more than 6 mo.s, less than a couple years) my viewpoint was quite different as well. Religion is greatly helping, the religion and experiences you would deny that I've had.

As for the pedophile thing why is it so out of the question both are sexual events that shouldn't happen and certainly ought not happen in public

Agreed, sexual events shouldn't happen in public, and pedophilia should never happen.

AS for trying to talk rationally with you it is useless I am done with you, I should of realized that when you said you were a person going to church but couldn't distinguish what the bible has to say about Gays Adios

I'll see ya around then, but I don't see much rationality coming from your position. I was leaving bible stuff to the other thread and I'm not going to get into a bible quote-off on this topic either way, I'll allow others to interpret the bible with full context and find the messages that they find. Jesus and God are the judge not me.

fj1200
12-31-2010, 03:41 PM
Yeah, we got out our pitchforks and chased them out of the county. Boo fucking hoo. If they leave because they are insulted, they shouldn't be participating at an adult board.

:laugh: That honestly made me laugh. However, I would rather there be more participants with more points of view.

Because they are abnormal, but more importantly, because we shouldn't change our laws to suit a privilege - only rights, IMO.

Well many, more and more as time goes by, feel differently about that.

jimnyc
12-31-2010, 03:45 PM
:laugh: That honestly made me laugh. However, I would rather there be more participants with more points of view.

And that's our fault? EVERYONE is insulted here at one point or another, and we're all still here. Libs get blasted, they're still here. Cons too. But God forid we pick on the sensitive queers, they're gonna take their ball and go home!

Well many, more and more as time goes by, feel differently about that.

I will admit, society has taken a turn for the worse. Hopefully I'll be long dead and buried before the queers take over the streets and our neighborhoods look like a scene out of fucking peter pan.

trobinett
12-31-2010, 03:55 PM
My only comment is as follows, keep it to YOURSELF, every time a gay parades their life style it "neg reps" them.

Hell, my wife is a livestock judge, she travels all over the world judging animals of every breed, lots of folks that raise, and show animals are gay. I've traveled with her many times, I wouldn't of known who was gay, and who wasn't, though I knew they were there.:beer:

Just keep it to yourself, live, and let live. :salute:

Course, the gay agenda is to PUSH IT IN OUR FACE, so when we push back, it pisses them off.:poke:

Kathianne
12-31-2010, 03:58 PM
I understand your examples but I object to your insistence that they should sequester themselves away from anything resembling public view. I go to the park, I go to my kids schools, I go out to eat, I go about anywhere and see gay couples out NOT having sex, NOT shoving their lifestyle in my face, NOT wearing ass-less chaps, NOT doing many of the things that you find so offensive. Midtown might be a different story though, much more family friendly where I live.

A tidbit for you, a while back (more than 6 mo.s, less than a couple years) my viewpoint was quite different as well. Religion is greatly helping, the religion and experiences you would deny that I've had.

Agreed, sexual events shouldn't happen in public, and pedophilia should never happen.

I'll see ya around then, but I don't see much rationality coming from your position. I was leaving bible stuff to the other thread and I'm not going to get into a bible quote-off on this topic either way, I'll allow others to interpret the bible with full context and find the messages that they find. Jesus and God are the judge not me.

In general I don't think we disagree. However a question, how do you KNOW that two guys or two women are gay when out?

If I see a man and woman out together I don't assume anything about them other than they are going to a movie, having dinner, going to the store together. They could be a couple, friends, or cheating spouses. I've not a clue, nor do I wonder.

Same when two guys or women are together. I'm very much straight, yet lots of times I go out with female friends for dinner, to a bar, theater. If we are staying in hotel, usually will share a room rather than pay for two.

Those that think that just because two people of the same sex are living together are gay are the ones with a problem. They could be straight and just want to save money or don't like living alone.

The only time I KNOW what a couples relationship really is about is when they tell me or act it out where I can see it. I have gay friends, they made their preferences clear. Not a problem. I have lots of straight friends too, many of them are married or with significant others.

I don't expect any of my friends to act out on their sexual preferences in my presence or in public. I know, my standards are high. :rolleyes:

fj1200
12-31-2010, 04:01 PM
And that's our fault? EVERYONE is insulted here at one point or another, and we're all still here. Libs get blasted, they're still here. Cons too. But God forid we pick on the sensitive queers, they're gonna take their ball and go home!

True, I'm sure they run because they're libs, not gay. :laugh: I kid, I kid...

I will admit, society has taken a turn for the worse. Hopefully I'll be long dead and buried before the queers take over the streets and our neighborhoods look like a scene out of fucking peter pan.

:laugh:

fj1200
12-31-2010, 04:07 PM
In general I don't think we disagree. However a question, how do you KNOW that two guys or two women are gay when out?

If I see a man and woman out together I don't assume anything about them other than they are going to a movie, having dinner, going to the store together. They could be a couple, friends, or cheating spouses. I've not a clue, nor do I wonder.

Same when two guys or women are together. I'm very much straight, yet lots of times I go out with female friends for dinner, to a bar, theater. If we are staying in hotel, usually will share a room rather than pay for two.

Those that think that just because two people of the same sex are living together are gay are the ones with a problem. They could be straight and just want to save money or don't like living alone.

The only time I KNOW what a couples relationship really is about is when they tell me or act it out where I can see it. I have gay friends, they made their preferences clear. Not a problem. I have lots of straight friends too, many of them are married or with significant others.

I don't expect any of my friends to act out on their sexual preferences in my presence or in public. I know, my standards are high.

Now if

When Heather has two mommies it's pretty clear. The couples I know from the park, my kids schools, church, etc. it doesn't take gay-dar to know.

If they are just about in public there isn't necessarily a way to tell unless they have a tell but where I live I don't think twice about two people out.

Now my gay friend is a different story, I was completely ignorant even though he had come out to my gf/wife until one day something clicked in my head. It makes no difference to me but even now you wouldn't know he was gay unless you saw him hanging out in the Castro district in SF or something like that.

Kathianne
12-31-2010, 06:16 PM
When Heather has two mommies it's pretty clear. The couples I know from the park, my kids schools, church, etc. it doesn't take gay-dar to know.

If they are just about in public there isn't necessarily a way to tell unless they have a tell but where I live I don't think twice about two people out.

Now my gay friend is a different story, I was completely ignorant even though he had come out to my gf/wife until one day something clicked in my head. It makes no difference to me but even now you wouldn't know he was gay unless you saw him hanging out in the Castro district in SF or something like that.

I haven't a problem with Heather's mommies or daddies, as long as Heather is fine. I haven't a problem with civil unions. I do have a problem with Heather's mommies or daddies if they insist on enrolling her in private religious school. Of course, if their real concern was the child and wanted that school for certain reasons, they could be discrete and in most cases not have a problem. Then again, if they know the school would, why would they want their child there?

red states rule
01-05-2011, 03:15 AM
Back to the topic at hand - the Marine has retreated

A Message from the Gunny

"I recently appeared at a fundraising event designed to collect toys and raise awareness for underprivileged children. While that event succeeded in raising thousands of dollars and hundreds of toys for this cause, I regret that I delivered a monologue that was inappropriately critical of the President. I was trying to be entertaining and simply went too far in this instance. I am mindful that my success as an entertainer relates in part to my experience in the Marine Corps, my devotion to its members, and the deep respect I have for members of all our Armed Forces. My comments should not be seen as reflecting on them or their views. I was just very disappointed in the amount of success that we were having raising toys and money for the underprivileged children this season. The poor economy has greatly hampered our efforts. My comments were misguided, and emotionally based, and for that I am truly sorry."

Semper Fi

http://www.rleeermey.com/

logroller
01-05-2011, 04:12 AM

Fucking Freedoms...its like those Amish people in their horse drawn buggies slowing up traffic. Like, its the 21st century; get with it already!

Kathianne
01-05-2011, 07:29 AM
Fucking Freedoms...its like those Amish people in their horse drawn buggies slowing up traffic. Like, its the 21st century; get with it already!

I think you missed the point. There are some bumper stickers I've seen, mostly on trucks and obviously teen cars that make it very clear that the images are having sex-straight sex. I find those in very poor taste and wonder whatever those folks were thinking.

Gaffer
01-05-2011, 09:01 AM
Back to the topic at hand - the Marine has retreated

He works in hollywood. Was probably told to apologize or else.

namvet
01-05-2011, 09:45 AM
Carter claims US ready for gay prez

JV7h3Y-zyzs

Chris Matthews claims he got another tingle up his leg. any candidates ???

jimnyc
01-05-2011, 09:51 AM
Carter claims US ready for gay prez

JV7h3Y-zyzs

Chris Matthews claims he got another tingle up his leg. any candidates ???

Sure, why not put a gay black man in there. Then disband our military to save money. Give handouts to every fucking idiot that doesn't want to work. Give welfare to illegal immigrants... Before you know it we will be a 3rd world country. Yayy!!

:fu: Carter!

jimnyc
01-05-2011, 09:52 AM
He works in hollywood. Was probably told to apologize or else.

Someone told him to, no doubt. I don't want to go "PC" crazy, but there is little doubt in my mind that someone poked him a little bit.

But remember, when GWB was President, only heroes and patriots spoke out against the Prez!!

namvet
01-05-2011, 09:56 AM
Someone told him to, no doubt. I don't want to go "PC" crazy, but there is little doubt in my mind that someone poked him a little bit.

But remember, when GWB was President, only heroes and patriots spoke out against the Prez!!

and no doubt that someone was a libtard. after all it was fashionable for hollywood peckers to bash Bush

namvet
01-05-2011, 09:58 AM
Sure, why not put a gay black man in there. Then disband our military to save money. Give handouts to every fucking idiot that doesn't want to work. Give welfare to illegal immigrants... Before you know it we will be a 3rd world country. Yayy!!

:fu: Carter!

Osamas' the prototype here

logroller
01-05-2011, 12:55 PM
I think you missed the point. There are some bumper stickers I've seen, mostly on trucks and obviously teen cars that make it very clear that the images are having sex-straight sex. I find those in very poor taste and wonder whatever those folks were thinking.

I know Kath, perhaps you missed my point as well.;) I think those who engage in such behavior just want to incite a response; doesn't work on me though. Just as I'm free to be tasteless or outraged, I'm free to be prudent and dismiss uncouth commentary (or ridicule it:poke::laugh2:).

To be honest I would have had no idea what '=' implied; so I don't find "1-20-2009 =" as offensive as the 36" 'shocker' sticker I pass by everyday on the back window of a car down the street; but I dismiss it, rather than get outraged. BTW if you don't know what the 'shocker' is, good. In this case ignorance is bliss!!!

What is prudent for people to realize when the speak out is: it is a right to speak freely, but others are free to speak out against you as well. The first thing that came to mind when I read about the sticker from the earlier post, is the image of some kid holding a rainbow sign that reads "God hates fags."-- classical two-way street dilemma: you get to say what you want, as does everyone; so prudence should be observed. :salute:

When I was 21, I had a sales job that required me to use my personal car on sales calls. My boss noticed my license plate holder on my car that read "I'm a lesbian in a man's body"; he asked what it meant, to which I responded "It means I like women"(i could have said "I like :boobies:", but again, prudence!) He didn't ask me to remove it, but if he had -- I would have, or quit, without any whining about my freedom. If he'd of displayed any outrage, I'd have pursued the latter, as I, too, am free to reject another's opinion, but I'd have to deal with the outcome of my free will. My wife, then girlfriend asked me to remove it; which I did, no argument-- she is more important to me than the statement on my car and, obviously, she isn't a lesbian:laugh:

On a side note, I'm against gay marriage; I'd rather have an abolition of marriage than see it perverted -- but I would vote against any law that dictates morality, even if I'm in agreement.

Kathianne
01-05-2011, 01:36 PM
I know Kath, perhaps you missed my point as well.;) I think those who engage in such behavior just want to incite a response; doesn't work on me though. Just as I'm free to be tasteless or outraged, I'm free to be prudent and dismiss uncouth commentary (or ridicule it:poke::laugh2:).

To be honest I would have had no idea what '=' implied; so I don't find "1-20-2009 =" as offensive as the 36" 'shocker' sticker I pass by everyday on the back window of a car down the street; but I dismiss it, rather than get outraged. BTW if you don't know what the 'shocker' is, good. In this case ignorance is bliss!!!

What is prudent for people to realize when the speak out is: it is a right to speak freely, but others are free to speak out against you as well. The first thing that came to mind when I read about the sticker from the earlier post, is the image of some kid holding a rainbow sign that reads "God hates fags."-- classical two-way street dilemma: you get to say what you want, as does everyone; so prudence should be observed. :salute:

When I was 21, I had a sales job that required me to use my personal car on sales calls. My boss noticed my license plate holder on my car that read "I'm a lesbian in a man's body"; he asked what it meant, to which I responded "It means I like women"(i could have said "I like :boobies:", but again, prudence!) He didn't ask me to remove it, but if he had -- I would have, or quit, without any whining about my freedom. If he'd of displayed any outrage, I'd have pursued the latter, as I, too, am free to reject another's opinion, but I'd have to deal with the outcome of my free will. My wife, then girlfriend asked me to remove it; which I did, no argument-- she is more important to me than the statement on my car and, obviously, she isn't a lesbian:laugh:

On a side note, I'm against gay marriage; I'd rather have an abolition of marriage than see it perverted -- but I would vote against any law that dictates morality, even if I'm in agreement.

I'm against a 'constitutional amendment' regarding a definition of marriage if that's what you are referring to? I'm also against morality laws in general, though they are totally ineffectual to those that act with decorum. Until the gov't starts videoing bedrooms, they are out of luck.
I'm sure Rev will find that they already are doing so, without warrants.

red states rule
01-06-2011, 05:21 AM

GEICO may have reminded him about the last spokemen who made political comments

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/meL2oTK3XLE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/meL2oTK3XLE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

logroller
01-10-2011, 12:29 PM
GEICO may have reminded him about the last spokemen who made political comments

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/meL2oTK3XLE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/meL2oTK3XLE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Now this is obviously fox news spinning the story-- The mentally retarded, err i mean "cognitively challenged" people felt insulted by being associated with the Tea Party, and not the other way around:laugh:!