PDA

View Full Version : America More Racist Than Ever

red states rule
12-30-2010, 04:31 AM
This poll shows America is becoming more racist as more people hope the policies of Obama fail

After all, according to the liberal media only racists oppose Obama's agenda due to their inability to accept a black man as President

Poll: Fewer Americans hope Obama's policies succeed

Americans are less supportive of President Barack Obama’s policies than they were a year ago, but a majority of those surveyed in a new poll still hope his policies will be successful.

In a CNN/Opinion Research Corp. poll released Wednesday, 61 percent of Americans surveyed said they hope Obama’s policies succeed. A year ago, 71 percent hoped for Obama’s policy success.

Those surveyed were also less confident that the president’s policies would succeed, with 44 percent saying they would and 47 percent saying they would fail. A year ago, 52 percent of Americans said they thought Obama’s policies would be successful, while 41 percent said they thought his policies would fail.

Fifty-one percent of Americans said they think the GOP majority in the House of Representatives will be a good thing for the country, while 42 percent said they think it will be a bad thing.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1210/46884.html#ixzz19aNcT5Df

darin
12-30-2010, 07:18 AM
...when we have a racist for a president...just sayin....

CAPTDASH
12-30-2010, 09:27 AM

Do you call hating Americans RACIST? How dare you use such vile words to describe the commander in cheese. The libeal spin is always going to be racist. All liberals, muslims, and queers need to be eradicated from the earth, and I have no problem doing it. This would be a great place to live without all the bullshit on a daily basis from the left.

It would be nice to see Fox News' story of the day, " Aunt Nelly's cat retrieved from tall oak" or something of the sort, instead of Demwits force multiple bills through the during lame fuck session that will cost trillions of dollars, or similar stories.

CAPTDASH
12-30-2010, 10:23 AM
NAACP, the largest group of racist in this country. What does NAACP really stand for? Let's see. I am making these up as I go.

National Alliance Against Criminal Prosecution
Negroes Angry At Caucasion People
National Annihilation Activists of Caucasion People
National Alliance Against Caucasion Profits
Naturally Accountable Africans Can Prosper
Negroes Angry At Crackers Purposes

I think I am going to apply for the United Negro College Fund and see if I can qualify. :dance::laugh2:

If they turn me down, I will publish it .

Jeff
12-30-2010, 11:50 AM

Lets see

I do not know all the facts but the police acted stupidly, yup I would say that pretty much sums up who the racist is

BoogyMan
12-30-2010, 01:52 PM

I am not altogether sure that Obama is a racist. I would consider the man indifferent to Americans and the idea of American exceptionalism. Maybe a good description would be "globalist?"

Just wondering out loud here.

Gaffer
12-30-2010, 02:04 PM
I am not altogether sure that Obama is a racist. I would consider the man indifferent to Americans and the idea of American exceptionalism. Maybe a good description would be "globalist?"

Just wondering out loud here.

All that and racist as well.