PDA

View Full Version : Washington is doing a lot better against Nebraska then earlier this season

OldMercsRule
12-30-2010, 11:02 PM
Ten to zip early in the second quarter. Go Dawgs!!!!!

CAPTDASH
12-31-2010, 12:06 AM
Ten to zip early in the second quarter. Go Dawgs!!!!!

Who gives about a rats ass about either one of those buster teams? I didn't know an intellectual such as yourself watched football games, Merc. Are you going to watch your Seabuzzards get whipped by another loser this Sunday night? :2up::beer:

OldMercsRule
12-31-2010, 01:15 AM
Who gives about a rats ass about either one of those buster teams? I didn't know an intellectual such as yourself watched football games, Merc. Are you going to watch your Seabuzzards get whipped by another loser this Sunday night? :2up::beer:

I graduated from Washington. They are pounding Nebraska!!!!

The Seahawks are junk. JR

OldMercsRule
12-31-2010, 01:51 AM
An intellectual with only one functional brain cell? :laugh2:

Yer right, I don't watch much Football (or sports: fer that matter).

Only Husky Football or Basketball. I have been to three Rose bowls (when Washington played; THREE WINS: TOO), this program was pounded by sanctions after the jerk who now coaches UCLA did some illegal chit, n' they went 0-12 at their low two years ago. I don't think they ever were that bad (at least in my time as a Husky fan since I was eight years old).

They physically crushed the Cornhuskers (like the old Washington teams under Owens or James used to do). They had been beaten in Husky Stadium by this Cornhusker team in September (of this year), 56 to 21. Quite a turn around indeed.

Washington is cummin' back. :thumb: JR

CAPTDASH
12-31-2010, 11:23 AM
You are right, they pounded Nebraska's ass. So you are a WA alum. You just let your secret out. LOL. I remember seeing a study about WA being one of the most notoriously doped up schools. I will find it. It seems like you boys like your acid and such up there, nevermind the weed. :laugh2:

I will have to watch the Seahawks game because I have to see what Atlantas competition will look like.

OldMercsRule
12-31-2010, 11:49 AM
You are right, they pounded Nebraska's ass. So you are a WA alum. You just let your secret out. LOL.

They sure did. :thumb:

I remember seeing a study about WA being one of the most notoriously doped up schools.

Horse poop.

I will find it.

In one of yer commic books? :laugh:

It seems like you boys like your acid and such up there, nevermind the weed. :laugh2:

Horse poop.

I will have to watch the Seahawks game because I have to see what Atlantas competition will look like.

They sure can't run, or do much else.........

CAPTDASH
01-01-2011, 12:10 PM
Well them old GA Bulldogs stunk it up yesterday. I am so sick of Mark Richt. They need to send his ass packing. He made the dumbest call on 4th and inches to kick a field goal from the 2 yard line, when they had averaged over 4 yards per rush on that drive. He is a nice guy, BLAH,BLAH, and a loser with no intestinal fortitude or will power to do the job.

OldMercsRule
01-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Wonder how TCU will do against the Badgers taday? Then there is Jan 10th eh? :clap:

jimnyc
01-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Wonder how TCU will do against the Badgers taday? Then there is Jan 10th eh? :clap:

Unfortunately, I predict they lose by 21 or more. I honestly do wish they would win it though. We shall see!!

Go Penn State!!!

But the real men play tomorrow when my beloved Steelers go for their 20th division championship and a bye in the 1st round as the #2 seed, lose and they get the #6 seed and have to play a wild card game.

OldMercsRule
01-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Unfortunately, I predict they lose by 21 or more.

Yer prolly right. I don't think it would be unfortunate: though.

I honestly do wish they would win it though. We shall see!!

Naw.... I like underdawgs from time to time butt: not this game.

Go Penn State!!!

Yessir!!!

But the real men play tomorrow when my beloved Steelers go for their 20th division championship and a bye in the 1st round as the #2 seed, lose and they get the #6 seed and have to play a wild card game.

I may watch the superbowl, n' may watch the Seadonkeys get spanked, butt: I'm not a very good pro ball fan. (Only a fair weather type). JR

OldMercsRule
01-01-2011, 04:18 PM
Wow the Big Ten is gettin' spanked taday....... :slap:

OldMercsRule
01-01-2011, 08:16 PM
That TCU team was very VERY good!!!!!! They deserve the win!!!!

CAPTDASH
01-02-2011, 08:47 PM
That TCU team was very VERY good!!!!!! They deserve the win!!!!

Yes they looked great and surprized most everyone. I can't see how they cannot at least share in the #1 final polls. They deserve it no matter the outcome of so-called championship game. The way TCU played, they could beat either of OR or Auburn.