PDA

View Full Version : FJ1200 Defends Abortion on Demand

Palin Rider
12-31-2010, 03:38 PM
I'm setting up this thread at the request of another member. I'll let him lay out and defend his position in the next post(s).

Trigg
12-31-2010, 03:57 PM
Why can't he start the thread himself?

fj1200
12-31-2010, 10:58 PM
I'm setting up this thread at the request of another member. I'll let him lay out and defend his position in the next post(s).

You've yet to fulfill your obligations in the other thread.

Take up my challenge in here and then pick a topic for me to take the lib side, in this thread or start another if you like, it makes no difference to me.

Abbey Marie
01-01-2011, 11:08 AM
I am 100% against abortion, but I do not care for these calling-out types of threads. As Trigg said, I'd like to see him start one, if he wishes to discuss it.

chloe
01-01-2011, 11:36 AM
I am 100% against abortion, but I do not care for these calling-out types of threads. As Trigg said, I'd like to see him start one, if he wishes to discuss it.

I'm against abortion too.

Kathianne
01-01-2011, 11:42 AM
This was another case of PR pretending that he debates and that he's good at it. A diversion from this thread:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?30252-Why-regulation&p=457078#post457078

What's funny is that you think you haven't been seen through. It's more than obvious that the majority of your "responses" to my posts are your feeble attempts to ape what you think I"m doing.

If you truly were half the debater you pretend to be, you'd have no trouble at all taking the "liberal" side of any issue as I suggested, but clearly you're too chicken.

Of course he never did get around to anything on that thread. :rolleyes:

Palin Rider
01-03-2011, 10:22 PM
You've yet to fulfill your obligations in the other thread.

You truly are disconnected from reality: I'm not obliged to do anything here.

Nice to see you chicken out again.

NightTrain
01-04-2011, 01:03 AM

This can only mean one thing: He's building up to the dreaded Double Dog Dare.

red states rule
01-04-2011, 04:59 AM

http://copingmechanisms.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/s911_complete_moron.jpg

fj1200
01-04-2011, 10:36 AM

Then you've utterly missed the point of the thread from your perspective.

From my perspective you've pretty much fallen into your typical ways and have been seen as such by everyone else. Mission accomplished. :clap:

Palin Rider
01-04-2011, 03:54 PM
From my perspective you've pretty much fallen into your typical ways and have been seen as such by everyone else. Mission accomplished. :clap:
And we all know how the last clown who said that ended up looking.

fj1200
01-04-2011, 04:37 PM
And we all know how the last clown who said that ended up looking.

Yes, he accomplished regime change which was the goal.

red states rule
01-04-2011, 07:40 PM

and now the Dems are trying take credit for victory in Iraq after doing their best to lose the war

Palin Rider
01-09-2011, 02:47 PM

Give it a rest, dude. Everyone who's read this thread now knows what a fraud you are.

Kathianne
01-09-2011, 04:15 PM
Give it a rest, dude. Everyone who's read this thread now knows what a fraud you are.

Talking to the mirror again?

Palin Rider
01-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Talking to the mirror again?

I'm not the one pretending to be king (or queen) of all debate taking place here.

red states rule
01-10-2011, 03:47 AM

If you are to tell us about yourself, this post really should be moved to the Intorductions thread

I would be happy to move it for you upon request

Palin Rider
01-10-2011, 03:22 PM
If you are to tell us about yourself, this post really should be moved to the Intorductions thread

I would be happy to move it for you upon request

As long as you're taking requests, why not STFU?

Kathianne
01-10-2011, 07:21 PM
As long as you're taking requests, why not STFU?

http://i53.tinypic.com/vrt4b7.jpg

Good advice to give to yourself. You have nothing to add to anything from the looks of it, so why not stop? Yeah, you've earned those red boxes that you, wuss that you are, turned off. But they are there.

Palin Rider
01-10-2011, 07:24 PM
You have nothing to add to anything from the looks of it, so why not stop? Yeah, you've earned those red boxes that you, wuss that you are, turned off. But they are there.

Cute bunny. Of course you mean that I have nothing to add that you like. Too bad, hon.
:boohoo:

Edit: And I'm officially out of the rep game. I'm not giving it (pos or neg) to anyone, period. You want to keep playing with a toy I took away from you, go ahead.

Kathianne
01-10-2011, 07:27 PM
Cute bunny. Of course you mean that I have nothing to add that you like. Too bad, hon.
:boohoo:

Edit: And I'm officially out of the rep game. I'm not giving it (pos or neg) to anyone, period. You want to keep playing with a toy I took away from you, go ahead.

Wrong chickpea. As said on previous thread, even PB when his shits together, would disown you as an 'informed' liberal. You are but a gnat, until you prove different, that's how you'll be treated.

Palin Rider
01-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Wrong chickpea. As said on previous thread, even PB when his shits together, would disown you as an 'informed' liberal. You are but a gnat, until you prove different, that's how you'll be treated.

And there's your problem: you actually believe that anyone else here cares how you treat them. (You're not alone in this delusion, of course.) But it leads to dangerous ideas, like thinking you can keep poking a rattlesnake and expecting it not to bite again.

Kathianne
01-10-2011, 08:54 PM
And there's your problem: you actually believe that anyone else here cares how you treat them. (You're not alone in this delusion, of course.) But it leads to dangerous ideas, like thinking you can keep poking a rattlesnake and expecting it not to bite again.

You are not a rattlesnake, not by a long shot. Now you've gone and started a new thread offering $10 to anyone that will debate you, via your topic, your rules, your side. :laugh2:

Surprise is that you didn't put paid to the answer!

Palin Rider
01-10-2011, 09:55 PM
You are not a rattlesnake, not by a long shot. Now you've gone and started a new thread offering $10 to anyone that will debate you, via your topic, your rules, your side. :laugh2:

Surprise is that you didn't put paid to the answer!

I understand why you'd feel a need to beat on something right now, but your fixation on me is approaching unhealthy levels. I'm going to stop biting back at you in this thread (for now) because, believe it or not, I do feel sorry for you.

NightTrain
01-11-2011, 11:31 AM

News flash : You didn't have a choice.

The big ZERO by your name sums it all up mighty fast, so let's stop pretending that you've chosen to disengage with reps - especially after you neg repped me a couple of times, so I led the charge to take that ability away from you.

Builds character, you'll thank me in your prayers someday.

If you'd stop being a mealy mouthed worm, you'd bottom out and begin earning reputation again, and possibly even respect from other posters on the board - instead of universal revulsion.

Palin Rider
01-11-2011, 02:29 PM
News flash : You didn't have a choice.

The big ZERO by your name sums it all up mighty fast, so let's stop pretending that you've chosen to disengage with reps - especially after you neg repped me a couple of times, so I led the charge to take that ability away from you.

Builds character, you'll thank me in your prayers someday.

If you'd stop being a mealy mouthed worm, you'd bottom out and begin earning reputation again, and possibly even respect from other posters on the board - instead of universal revulsion.

Still don't get it, do you Squiggy? I'm not playing your 3rd-grade "reputation" game. At all. That's why I'm hiding my score, and I will continue to do so no matter what it is. Nor will I ever rep anyone here again. Seriously. I'm done with that bullshit.

NightTrain
01-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Still don't get it, do you Squiggy? I'm not playing your 3rd-grade "reputation" game. At all. That's why I'm hiding my score, and I will continue to do so no matter what it is. Nor will I ever rep anyone here again. Seriously. I'm done with that bullshit.

You're not 'hiding' anything. Your reputation is in the negatives, that's why your rep power is zero. It's not possible for you to influence anyone else's reputation at this juncture, comprende?

All you've done by turning it off is prevent all those pretty red dots from displaying, but the Zero says the same thing loud and clear.

Good luck out there, little fella. We're all counting on you.

Palin Rider
01-11-2011, 04:43 PM
All you've done by turning it off is prevent all those pretty red dots from displaying, but the Zero says the same thing loud and clear.

It isn't even a zero, you doof! It's a white square.

I know that Alaskan retards don't have much else to talk about (and you're not even a real Alaskan), but at least try another Cheeto-eating contest, little dude. It's bound to be more interesting than the rep system.

NightTrain
01-11-2011, 04:58 PM

I know that Alaskan retards don't have much else to talk about (and you're not even a real Alaskan), but at least try another Cheeto-eating contest, little dude. It's bound to be more interesting than the rep system.

LOL, what you know about Alaskans would fit in a thimble.

I know you have a fetish for my neighbor Sarah, and I don't blame you - she's pretty hot.

But move your beady little eyes to the right of Sarah. Keep going! And when you get alllllll the way to the right, start reading and observe some other interesting statistics.

I know it's an awful lot to grasp, but I feel a boy of your caliber is up to the task.

Palin Rider
01-11-2011, 05:02 PM
LOL, what you know about Alaskans would fit in a thimble.

I know you have a fetish for my neighbor Sarah, and I don't blame you - she's pretty hot.

But move your beady little eyes to the right of Sarah. Keep going! And when you get alllllll the way to the right, start reading and observe some other interesting statistics.

I know it's an awful lot to grasp, but I feel a boy of your caliber is up to the task.

Can't be done. There IS no one to the right of Sarah. :laugh2:

Gaffer
01-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Can't be done. There IS no one to the right of Sarah. :laugh2:

I'm to the right of Sarah. So you are wrong.

Palin Rider
01-11-2011, 08:16 PM
I'm to the right of Sarah. So you are wrong.

Well then by all means post a photo of yourself so that we can see why Ricky is so attracted to you.

Gaffer
01-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Well then by all means post a photo of yourself so that we can see why Ricky is so attracted to you.

Sure, here you go. :upyours:

Palin Rider
01-12-2011, 06:55 PM
Sure, here you go. :upyours:

Yeah, I can see why Rick would be turned on by that.

red states rule
01-13-2011, 04:06 AM

As a staff member I can check your rep level at anytime

As of this post your rep level is -44926

But since you do not care about this issue you should not mind this post

NightTrain
01-13-2011, 12:26 PM

That's a negative 44,926? Impressive! Is that a board record or does Bully still hold the title?

Palin Rider
01-13-2011, 10:04 PM

You're right, Burger King Kid, I don't. As I said, I have ended all participation in the rep game.

red states rule
01-14-2011, 04:15 AM
That's a negative 44,926? Impressive! Is that a board record or does Bully still hold the title?

Not a record NT. That "honor" is held by Manfrommaine (also posted under retired man)

His rep total was about -500,000

However given PR's posting style and debate skills that title could be his very soon

red states rule
01-17-2011, 04:25 AM
You're right, Burger King Kid, I don't. As I said, I have ended all participation in the rep game.

I have to give you credit PR - you are making quite a surge toward the neg rep record

As of this post your rep stands at -184683

Palin Rider
01-17-2011, 08:37 PM
I have to give you credit PR - you are making quite a surge toward the neg rep record

As of this post your rep stands at -184683

Ya know, Burger King Kid, I think you'll find masturbation to be much more enjoyable than hitting the neg button repeatedly.

DragonStryk72
03-11-2011, 08:18 PM

Says the lord of chickening out.

I swear, you're like a little kid.... okay, that's unfair to kids. Even my baby brother would play along with others sometimes.

"I am not obliged", sheesh. That's all you really have isn't it? This obfuscation behind idiotic child arguments that boil down to "I don't wanna" or "You can't make me".

The problem is, you won't even get, on any level, why you will never receive any true respect for your opinions. Namely, because you don't have any. You are a waste of time for everyone that talks to you, and you will stay that way because you simply won't grow into a full, real person. It's always someone else, or something else, there's always an excuse ready for why you are above everyone else, and you know what? That's fine, because you're the only one missing out.

You claim to be on the fence, but you're not. You hold your "middle of the road" like Linus's blue security blanket, saying how you can argue from both sides, despite getting it wrong every single time you do it. You even have conservatives here who argue the points you're making are not in fact conservative at all, but oh no, you're just too smart for all of us :rolleyes:. You are liberal, and that would be fine, if you just admitted it and moved on. A lot of things I have had words with PB on, but he honestly believes in liberalism. I will always give him respect for holding to those beliefs. The same cannot be said of you.

Palin Rider
03-20-2011, 01:47 PM
The problem is, you won't even get, on any level, why you will never receive any true respect for your opinions. Namely, because you don't have any. You are a waste of time for everyone that talks to you, and you will stay that way because you simply won't grow into a full, real person. It's always someone else, or something else, there's always an excuse ready for why you are above everyone else, and you know what? That's fine, because you're the only one missing out.And yet plenty of people, you included, are obsessed with talking to me. You sound as ridiculous as you claim that I do.