PDA

View Full Version : Dead Birds ....

SassyLady
01-06-2011, 01:55 AM
Is anyone else concerned about all the dead birds dropping out of the sky in the thousands?

Arkansas, Louisiana and Sweden? And large quantities of dead fish showing up?

NightTrain
01-06-2011, 04:35 AM
Yeah... very strange stuff. What is really bizarre is that only one species is singled out for killing.

Kathianne
01-06-2011, 05:46 AM
It's very weird. I took a quick look through .edu to see if there's research on such in the past, not finding anything. I don't have time though to look more deeply.

revelarts
01-06-2011, 06:12 AM
It's kind of shocking and weird but more long term concern for me are the dying bees.

Trinity
01-06-2011, 06:29 AM
Is anyone else concerned about all the dead birds dropping out of the sky in the thousands?

Arkansas, Louisiana and Sweden? And large quantities of dead fish showing up?

I saw something about Kentucky birds also.... very odd

Kathianne
01-06-2011, 06:38 AM
It's kind of shocking and weird but more long term concern for me are the dying bees.

http://www.google.com/search?q=bees+making+comeback&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

They've been coming back.

Monkeybone
01-06-2011, 08:15 AM
haven't you all listened to the Government scientist ? it is fireworks and being scarred to death. duh.

Nukeman
01-06-2011, 08:19 AM
http://www.google.com/search?q=bees+making+comeback&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

They've been coming back.
I was reading about this not that long ago and if I remeber right they have figured out some of what was causing it.

revelarts
01-06-2011, 08:20 AM
Just speculation here but what about a shift in Magnetic North Pole?

http://gizmodo.com/5434876/mysterious-earths-core-plume-shifting-the-magnetic-north-pole

"The north magnetic pole is moving at 37 miles-a-year toward Russia, which means they're stealing it. Or the Earth's core is fluxing. Actually, nobody really knows what's happening. I just hope it's not a prelude to a catastrophic magnetic shift.

Arnaud Chulliat—geophysicist at the Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris—says that there's a mysterious magnetic plume that is pushing the north pole at an increasing speed. The plume comes from deep in the Earth's core, says Chulliat, which is believed to be made of iron, with molten rock spinning around like a dynamo. This is what creates Earth's magnetic field. I have to admit that these theories sound a lot more logic that my theory of a malfunction in the giant sphere that powers our home planet—the one full of gargantuan unobtanium-powered machines created by Atlantis' scientists in 20,000BC—but whatever.

Meanwhile, regular scientists have evidence that the Earth's magnetic field flips every 300,000 years. The problem here is that 780,000 years have passed since the last polarity change, which means that a new shift could be imminent. There's proof that the field's strength is falling down at a very fast rate over the last two hundred years, a fact that has lead some experts to believe it could disappear completely over the next 1,000 years before it flips. Other boffins believe that this is just a fluctuation in the field...."

fj1200
01-06-2011, 08:32 AM
haven't you all listened to the Government scientist ? it is fireworks and being scarred to death. duh.

That government scientist needs an internal filter, "if THIS is my first guess... --> Keep mouth shut."

My non-government scientist wild ass theory is that got caught in an updraft that swept them into high altitudes where they eventually fell back to earth.

Gaffer
01-06-2011, 10:23 AM
If the north pole is shifting, what's the south pole doing? Any move by the north pole should be matched by the south pole, magnetically speaking that is.

Mr. P
01-06-2011, 11:04 AM
It's simple...They hit the debt ceiling. ;)

trobinett
01-06-2011, 12:18 PM
It's simple...They hit the debt ceiling. ;)
Now THATS some funny shit!!:laugh2::cheers2::laugh::salute:

pete311
01-06-2011, 02:21 PM
This is not shocking. Here is a list of animal deaths for the past year and none got a media sensation.
http://www.nwhc.usgs.gov/mortality_events/ongoing.jsp

Thunderknuckles
01-06-2011, 03:03 PM
Kinda reminds me of that movie by M. Knight Shamalamadingdong:
The Happening.

NightTrain
01-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Thousands of blackbirds dying while flying like someone flipped a switch is spooky.

Witnesses reported the birds' bodies drumming their roof, this is obviously not a gunshot or biological or poison result.

As soon as I read about this, the first explanation that popped into my head was, "This is Revelations stuff." I'm sure most people thought that as well.

I am always reluctant to say things like that, because "The end is upon us!" wackos have been saying that crap for centuries... and the world continues like it always has.

But this blackbird thing makes no sense, other than a Revelations explanation OR some sort of energy weapon being tested. And I am loathe to admit it. Obviously an energy weapon is more likely, but doing a test in public during daylight hours is silly due to the questions raised by mass wildlife deaths, and the former option means we're all in for a hell of a rough ride.

So, the blackbirds' deaths are baffling. I can't think of one logical scenario where this could happen.

The fish that died - the reasonable explanation for that is low water temperature and it's happened before... but the fact that only one species was affected combined with the bird deaths adds to my discomfort.

I'm not sure what to think.

SassyLady
01-06-2011, 10:43 PM
This is not shocking. Here is a list of animal deaths for the past year and none got a media sensation.
http://www.nwhc.usgs.gov/mortality_events/ongoing.jsp

Well, yes it is shocking. The list you show did not have 3,000 of anything dropping dead within less than a 24 hour period.

logroller
01-07-2011, 02:01 AM
Thousands of blackbirds dying while flying like someone flipped a switch is spooky.

Witnesses reported the birds' bodies drumming their roof, this is obviously not a gunshot or biological or poison result.

As soon as I read about this, the first explanation that popped into my head was, "This is Revelations stuff." I'm sure most people thought that as well.

I am always reluctant to say things like that, because "The end is upon us!" wackos have been saying that crap for centuries... and the world continues like it always has.

But this blackbird thing makes no sense, other than a Revelations explanation OR some sort of energy weapon being tested. And I am loathe to admit it. Obviously an energy weapon is more likely, but doing a test in public during daylight hours is silly due to the questions raised by mass wildlife deaths, and the former option means we're all in for a hell of a rough ride.

So, the blackbirds' deaths are baffling. I can't think of one logical scenario where this could happen.

The fish that died - the reasonable explanation for that is low water temperature and it's happened before... but the fact that only one species was affected combined with the bird deaths adds to my discomfort.

I'm not sure what to think.

Now what's gonna eat the locusts---the "aflockalypse" cometh!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

revelarts
01-07-2011, 12:32 PM
...A more plausible theory may have originated from a location 50 miles to the south, the Pine Bluff Arsenal Chemical Agent Disposal Site.

The facility was established in November 1941 as the Chemical Warfare Arsenal where the U.S. Army stored approximately twelve percent of its original mustard nerve agent chemical weapons.

Disposal of the chemical weapons apparently began during 2005 and was completed during November of 2010, however “closure operations” and “toxic waste disposal” will continue for two more years.

Could it be possible that a toxic agent was accidentally released into a prevailing surface wind which coincidentally mixed with a flock of blackbirds miles away in the town of Beebe?

It seems possible, but is only one theory out of many that are floating around cyberspace today…

http://modernsurvivalblog.com/current-events-economics-politics/bird-kill-explanation-beebe-arkansas/

Are all the odd deaths connected. maybe , I dunno.

lots of weird stuff.

When you see stuff like this happen our brains want to make connections when there may not be one .. but there may be. It's still a mystery to be sure.

Gases and toxins released by accident and or on purpose? At least in one case.

SassyLady
01-08-2011, 01:29 AM
Now 8,000 birds drop dead in Italy.

Also heard Magnetic North Pole moving pretty rapidly. What is pretty rapidly? Will it swap in 1 year, 100, 1,000? Airport in Florida had to repaint runway designations due to the shift.

Anyone think it has anything to do with the severe weather and mass animal deaths?

revelarts
01-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Revelation talks about
Lots of War, Famine and death of people.
then
"and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea; and a third of the sea became blood,
9 and a third of the creatures which were in the sea and had life, died; and a third of the ships were destroyed. "
then
Either war or some weird kind of incests appear that kill about a 3rd of the "mankind" .
and more.

Some Christians think all that stuff has already happen in some sense. Others think it metaphorical. Metaphors of what i don't know.

I think it's literal, and yet to come, thankfully it ends with Jesus coming back and clearing away all troubles including death and tears.

But suffice to say a few thousands animals dying here an there is bad and strange but doesn't quite qualify for signs of Armageddon, at least compared to what i've read in the Bible. for what it's worth.

Noir
01-08-2011, 02:11 PM
It's just plain weird.

I think it's literal, and yet to come, thankfully it ends with Jesus coming back and clearing away all troubles including death and tears.

This 'thankfully' somewhat disturbs me, would you welcome the end times?

revelarts
01-08-2011, 05:24 PM
It's just plain weird.

This 'thankfully' somewhat disturbs me, would you welcome the end times?

Welcoming the END of the End Times, yes.
A terrible storm is coming and yes I'll be thankful when it's over.

Noir
01-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Welcoming the END of the End Times, yes.
A terrible storm is coming and yes I'll be thankful when it's over.

Yeah, but they have to happen before they end, do you welcome them happening so they can end?

revelarts
01-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Yeah, but they have to happen before they end, do you welcome them happening so they can end?

No, absolutely not.
I wish the darker bits were not apart of the plan.
Seems to me there's been enough war and death on earth but I'm not in control.
I am resigned to the trouble to come and only slightly relieved that as bad as it will be it will be, it will be relatively short. If my understanding is correct it will be less than 7 years (shorter than the current war in Afghanistan).

I get the impression that you've heard that born again evangelicals want to "help bring in Armageddon" or something.
That's a misconception.
The only thing that some Christians occasionally attempt to help along is maintaining Israel. Also some have wanted to help with the rebuilding the temple but have been at a lost to do much.

Most are Apposed to the prophesied one world gov't and even the E.U.
Why, Because it represents the dark side.
You see even though we want Jesus to return we do not promote the anti-Christ or try to create him so he can fulfill his role in prophecy.
We can't help Armageddon along by fostering and rooting for conflict and death on earth, there's plenty already.

let me put it this way too.
People often use the term "Act of God" when referring to various tragedies like floods or pandemics.

But Christian generally want to save people from the floods, find a cure for the disease and pay for medicines
even though, some how, it has been "God's will" that some suffer though the tragedy.

The earth was made perfect but it's been corrupted, there will be troubles, our role is to resist -to the best of our God given strength and understanding- all the corruption allowed until God finally restores the earth and us to perfection.

Of course not all Christian's agree on particular details of prophecy. But most, at least, are looking for Jesus to come
and are NOT pining for plagues and death.

pete311
01-10-2011, 02:32 PM
The earth was made perfect but it's been corrupted

Wouldn't you envision a perfect world to be uncorruptable? If you think we are living in an age of especially violent times, then my friend you need to read some history books. We are living in the most prosperous and healthy of times.

namvet
01-17-2011, 12:10 PM
since its world wide might be a virus or toxin. but from where???

Brazil
Mysterious killing of fish in coastal

Canada
Update 1 * 10,000s of Birds found dead in Manitoba
Update 1 * Dead Birds and Fish reported in St. Clair River, Ontario
Update 1 * Goldstream River, at Goldstream Provincial Park, Victoria mysteriously turns bright green

Chile
Thousands of Birds fall from the sky in South America

China
Eagles and Birds are falling from the sky in China

Haiti
Mysterious fish kill prompts ban

Italy
Thousands of Doves are Dying
Update 3 * Birds Dying In Italy: Thousands Of Turtle Doves Fall Dead From Sky

Japan
Japan on alert after finding dead birds

New Zealand
Hundreds of snapper dead on beaches
Update 2 * Penguins, petrels and other seabirds, mass deaths

Philippines
Update 2 * Residents gather, eat dead fish floating in barangay Ibo

South Korea
Dead Teal Ducks With Bird Flu Strain Found In South Korea

South Africa
Mystery of dead birds on Cape roads

Sweden
50 birds were found dead
Hundreds of dead birds found in the middle of the road in Sweden

United Kingdom
Dead fish discovered in canal marina near Abergavenny
Update 1 * 40,000 'devil' crabs found dead on the beach

Vietnam
Update 2 * Tonnes of farm fish found dead

United States of America
Arkansas
Nearly 3000 Dead Birds Fall >From Arkansas Sky
First Birds Fall, Now 100000 Fish Dead in Arkansas
Update 4 * Not Just Birds and Fish but People Dropping Like Flies

Florida
Thousands Of Fish Dead In Spruce Creek

Illinois
Dead Birds Reported by Residents in Southern Illinois

Kentucky
Update 1 * Dead birds found in Kentucky, Sweden, as crabs wash up on U.K. shores in latest mass animal deaths

Louisiana
Mass La. bird deaths puzzle investigators
Dead Birds Fall From Sky AGAIN In Louisiana, 300 Miles From Arkansas Incident Days Earlier

Maryland
2 Million fish die in Chesapeake Bay, Maryland

Michigan
Update 1 * Hundreds of Dead Fish Appear In Lincoln Park

North Carolina
Dead pelican count escalates in Topsail Beach
Update 1: Reward offered for information on what's causing dead pelicans at Topsail Beach

Tennessee
Update 3 * Flock Of Birds Found Dead In Wilson County

Texas
Update 1 * Now East Texas also reports hundreds of dead birds
Update 1 * Experts in Texas are weighing in after large amounts of dead birds were reportedly found across the Country and around the World

revelarts
01-17-2011, 12:42 PM
Wouldn't you envision a perfect world to be uncorruptable? If you think we are living in an age of especially violent times, then my friend you need to read some history books. We are living in the most prosperous and healthy of times.

Sure I could envision that but it seems that's not what God decided to create. (Don't ask me why, I don't know.)

But I don't think I said that this age has been especially violent, I was saying we don't need to foster or wish for more but do just the opposite, foster and pray for MORE peace and health. I'm sure you'll agree that we could still use a bit more of it.

But historically i think the 20th century was probably the most murderous numbers wise if not statistically.