PDA

View Full Version : Union Boss Admits The Real Purpose Of Unions

red states rule
01-06-2011, 04:46 AM
Union thug Trumka admits what has been know for years. Looking out for workers is NOT their main objective.

Their objective is to advance the liberal social agenda

<embed src="http://blip.tv/play/hJNRgpWCfwI%2Em4v" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

KarlMarx
01-06-2011, 05:50 AM
Right... this guy wants to help out the Middle Class... baloney.

The Middle Class is the backbone of not only this country, but of all democracies. You kill the Middle Class, you kill democracy.

And these guys do it. They help to raise prices on services, especially the price of government and the taxpayer, especially the Middle Class taxpayer, gets it on the chin.

There's a fine line between malice and incompetence. With one, you cause damage deliberately, with the other you don't. I am inclined to think that unions are an 80% malice 20% incompetence mix.

jon_forward
01-06-2011, 06:42 PM
There was a time and place for The Union..... gladly both have passed. One can hope anyway

red states rule
01-07-2011, 03:18 AM
Right... this guy wants to help out the Middle Class... baloney.

The Middle Class is the backbone of not only this country, but of all democracies. You kill the Middle Class, you kill democracy.

And these guys do it. They help to raise prices on services, especially the price of government and the taxpayer, especially the Middle Class taxpayer, gets it on the chin.

There's a fine line between malice and incompetence. With one, you cause damage deliberately, with the other you don't. I am inclined to think that unions are an 80% malice 20% incompetence mix.

It is all about power and control and not about the workers

My question is what the hell will union members do now that they have heard the truth form this union boss? Will they do nothing now that they know they are not a concern of his? Or will they rise up and fire his ass?