PDA

View Full Version : Palin's comments during the campaign

jimnyc
01-11-2011, 05:15 PM
Gabby made a rather jaw dropping claim in another thread Re: congresswoman Giffords, and what Palin stated during the campaign:

Sarah Palin made a statement that said that politicians like Giffords needed to be removed "by whatever methods available."

This in an effort to make it appear as if Palin condoned such actions against the congresswoman.

I searched and searched and cannot find this quote. Gabby stated she refuses to search for it for me as she hasn't the time.

Can anyone else please provide me a citation of this statement, as if Paling did say this it will be harder for her to distance herself from this tragedy. But I'm also wondering why Gabby won't just post the link for me.

BoogyMan
01-11-2011, 05:16 PM
I asked for citations for that claim and got NOTHING in return. Still waiting.

jimnyc
01-11-2011, 05:22 PM
And now she's being pissy in private and doesn't want to backup her claims there either.

Must suck to be a liar, and even more so when busted for all to see.

NightTrain
01-11-2011, 05:25 PM
You have to remember that, as an upper tier university, Cal is very selective and very expensive. You can't be stupid and get into Cal. It is only for elite students.
I attended Cal on an academic scholarship. I got two degrees there.

Why, Jim and Boogy, are you insinuating that her impressive credentials alone aren't good enough? [/appalled disbelief]

Gaffer
01-11-2011, 05:39 PM
Why, Jim and Boogy, are you insinuating that her impressive credentials alone aren't good enough? [/appalled disbelief]

She's elite, I guess she comes here to slum.

revelarts
01-11-2011, 06:24 PM
only place I see where palin says "by any means necessary" is in regard to Iran.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/2010-12-22-column22_ST2_N.htm

I don't agree with her there either. But she probably said in that regard.

I'm not a Palin, Bush fan, so forgive me if I step on toes here but, like Bush, who knows what she's going to say next to make ya wince.
ANd I don't like some of the Nonsense talk show crap myself.
BUt the whole argument of ,

--LOOK THE TEA PARTY AND RIGHT ARE TALKING ABOUT GUNS, SAYING they DON"T LIKE THE LEFT!!!, THAT WE NEED TO BE REMOVED!! TARGETED!! WE BE EVILL!!!
Now look LOOK LOOK!!!
a (1) person (whos a lil Crazy) has SHOT A DEMOCRAT!!!!
AAHHHHH AHHHH!! AAAAAA!!!!
SEE!!!!SEE!!!!
they want to kill us ALL!!!!
THEY SAID IT NOW THEY DID IT AAAAAAAAAAA!!!---

Never mind that the Tea party's been around for what? 7-8 years or so, millions of people claim to be part of it or have sympathy for it.

And 1 guy (as tragic as it is) is enough to promote this kind illogical Hysteria against the right.

The left just doesn't like the rights use of martial rhetoric. It scares them. AND is not PC culturally. It seems to frustrate them that Americans talk that way still, in the 21st century (except when they do it ( but they don't mean it the way the right does)).

And this shooter can't even put squarely on the tea party's or rights camp but he's close enough for a win in horse shoes for the left.

It's funny that the left is so up and arms about the "rhetoric" when they are generating so much friction right now by FORCING this bogus "CONNECTION" and saying that the right is the CAUSE of this killing rather than honestly dealing with the event and moving on they would rather use it as a tool to control the tone of the opposition.

I don't like talking about this stuff and I try to stay out of the purely left right debates but this is so pitiful -but serious- that that this shooting is reduced to ,
Whos to blame, the left or the right.
How about the crazy shooter?

ANd concerning political violence in general.
There are a lot of people out of work right now. there are any number of stresses and buttons that might cause someone to get violent but even with our "violent rhetoric" thankfully Americans are still generally physically non-violent with each other and this Shooting is an ABERRATION.

Those that are honest on the left should admit that.

red states rule
01-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Gabby made a rather jaw dropping claim in another thread Re: congresswoman Giffords, and what Palin stated during the campaign:

This in an effort to make it appear as if Palin condoned such actions against the congresswoman.

I searched and searched and cannot find this quote. Gabby stated she refuses to search for it for me as she hasn't the time.

Can anyone else please provide me a citation of this statement, as if Paling did say this it will be harder for her to distance herself from this tragedy. But I'm also wondering why Gabby won't just post the link for me.

When it comes to people like Gabby it is not up to her to prove what she posts is factual

It up to the rest of us to prove it is false - but only with sources she considers "credible"

Gaffer
01-11-2011, 07:39 PM
When it comes to people like Gabby it is not up to her to prove what she posts is factual

It up to the rest of us to prove it is false - but only with sources she considers "credible"

And even if you prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt she'll say your wrong.

logroller
01-12-2011, 03:24 AM

I don't really consider Palin to be "credible", so sourcing who quoted her would be a moot point. She reminds me of Dan Quayle: I trust her heart is the right place (pun intended), but her commentary often makes me wince. Just because they share my political affiliation, doesn't mean I agree with everything they say. Therein lies the greater problem-- some people treat the words of another as gospel because they're too dumb or lazy to think for themselves-- and this presents no partisan bounds.

red states rule
01-12-2011, 03:35 AM
I don't really consider Palin to be "credible", so sourcing who quoted her would be a moot point. She reminds me of Dan Quayle: I trust her heart is the right place (pun intended), but her commentary often makes me wince. Just because they share my political affiliation, doesn't mean I agree with everything they say. Therein lies the greater problem-- some people treat the words of another as gospel because they're too dumb or lazy to think for themselves-- and this presents no partisan bounds.

Reminds me on how the left and liberal media keeps saying Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house. She never said it

It was the actress Tina Fey of Saturday Night Live who played Ms Palin who said it

red states rule
01-12-2011, 04:01 AM
Maybe Gabby heard it from Chris Matthews

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=hd6UqGkUpr" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=hd6UqGkUpr" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

of course Dems used the symbol first but the left said nothing about it

http://www.verumserum.com/media/2010/03/DLC-Targeting-map.gif

logroller
01-12-2011, 10:55 AM
Maybe Gabby heard it from Chris Matthews

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=hd6UqGkUpr" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=hd6UqGkUpr" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

of course Dems used the symbol first but the left said nothing about it

http://www.verumserum.com/media/2010/03/DLC-Targeting-map.gif

once we ban the use of target symbols and guns, all this violence will be abated-- because murderous lunatics always obey the law:rolleyes::laugh:

logroller
01-12-2011, 11:55 AM
Reminds me on how the left and liberal media keeps saying Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house. She never said it

It was the actress Tina Fey of Saturday Night Live who played Ms Palin who said it

Looks like a duck, sounds like a duck; must be the same duck.:laugh:

BoogyMan
01-12-2011, 12:43 PM
Looks like a duck, sounds like a duck; must be the same duck.:laugh:

So you are holding up the lefts "doesn't matter if it is true as long as we make the claim" type of ideology?

gabosaurus
01-12-2011, 01:26 PM
So tell me Jim, is there a reason why you have become so obsessed with this one comment? Is it because it involves Sarah Palin, known to be the ultimate wet dream of every red blooded conservative male?
I have a pretty good memory for things. If I hear something like that, I am going to remember it. If you want to challenge it, fine. But while you are doing that, why not challenge some of the outrageous crap portrayed as "truth" by the numerous right-wing blogs that are reprinted in this forum.
Tell you what. If I find a nice picture of some boobies and send them to you, can you drop the whole thing?

fj1200
01-12-2011, 01:48 PM
I have a pretty good memory for things. If I hear something like that, I am going to remember it. If you want to challenge it, fine. But while you are doing that, why not challenge some of the outrageous crap portrayed as "truth" by the numerous right-wing blogs that are reprinted in this forum.

So now we have to rely on your "pretty good memory" for things attributed to Palin? :lame2: One would think that particular quote would have been played over and over if it were out there.

Trigg
01-12-2011, 03:11 PM
So tell me Jim, is there a reason why you have become so obsessed with this one comment? Is it because it involves Sarah Palin, known to be the ultimate wet dream of every red blooded conservative male?
Tell you what. If I find a nice picture of some boobies and send them to you, can you drop the whole thing?

SARCASM ON: Geez Jim why are you picking on gabby for not being able to back up her statement?????

After all it isn't like she's shown an almost viral hatred for Palin since she first came on the scene.
SARCASM OFF:

Gabby, he's challenging your statement. Either back it up, or admit you're wrong. No on is going to take you on your "good memory".

jimnyc
01-12-2011, 04:16 PM

Are you going to give us a citation for your multiple quotes? If what you state she said was true, it would be all over the internet and TV right now. But it's not. And why is that? Because you made it up.

Apparently your memory is for shit.

And you are a liar to boot.

And you're not good at it.

gabosaurus
01-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Silly boy, you are so temperamental. Are you having a bad day?

NightTrain
01-12-2011, 06:22 PM
I have a pretty good memory for things. If I hear something like that, I am going to remember it. If you want to challenge it, fine.

So where's the link?

You aren't admitting you made that bullshit up, are you?

BoogyMan
01-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Let wing lunatic translation mode ON:

Gabby: I knew it was false when I posted it. You know, fake but accurate?

Everyone else: sigh.......

jimnyc
01-12-2011, 07:43 PM

Quite the contrary. Any day I can catch another liberal lying is a good day. It shows everyone else the lengths the left are willing to go to win a debate. Sad, but necessary.

Jeff
01-12-2011, 08:03 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

why even entertain trash ?

Gabs memory is all I need :rolleyes:

Look if the lunch rooms in California say so it must be :laugh:

I mean we all know how righteous the LA times is ( Gabby told us ) :laugh:

OldMercsRule
01-12-2011, 09:12 PM
Hey Gabby...... I fer one would like ta see a nice set of boobs. :cool:

gabosaurus
01-13-2011, 01:08 AM
why even entertain trash ?

http://i56.tinypic.com/xdxhep.jpg

red states rule
01-13-2011, 04:11 AM

Not nearly as bad a day you had on November 3, 2010

MtnBiker
01-13-2011, 10:33 AM
Unable to answer the topic? That is good to know.

That sums it up.

PostmodernProphet
01-13-2011, 10:48 AM

blatant example of attempted broobery....

logroller
01-13-2011, 11:05 AM
So you are holding up the lefts "doesn't matter if it is true as long as we make the claim" type of ideology?

Of course not, thems just jokes. If somebody makes an outrageous claim, I tend to harbor much doubt over its validity, regardless of who said it.

red states rule
01-14-2011, 05:03 AM
also this could be a day in the life of Gabby

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/sk011411dAPR20110114024608.jpg

SassyLady
01-14-2011, 05:52 AM
also this could be a day in the life of Gabby

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/sk011411dAPR20110114024608.jpg

Well, at least Bush isn't getting blamed for everything that happened in Arizona......yet. But I'm sure the liberals will find a way, eventually, to blame something on him.

After all is said and done, what/who do you think is responsible for what happened in Arizona?

I think it's the same thing that has happened at various times at the post office, Virginia Tech, McDonald's, Columbine, Discovery ...... someone goes off the deep end and commits mass murder.

Indy
01-14-2011, 08:56 AM
Here, this should keep you busy for awhile. This is just the last ten years of the rabid left hate machine. I challenge you to come up with anything remotely close to the lies, smears and threats. You can't obviously, most conservatives don't conduct themselves in this manner. It's elitist snobs like you who are destroying the beautiful state of California, and the evidence that you could care less is in the fact you re-elected the worst Governor to ever hold that position, AGAIN.
Once again his rabid goal to remove the proposition 13 property shelter for the elderly that will put millions of Granny's on fixed incomes out of their homes. Meanwhile government employees are enjoying their six figure retirements with Cadillac heath care plans.The rest of us are just trying to pay the increases on our food, utility and gasoline bills.
I'm sure you don't have the honesty to even look at what the democrats have become. People like you are so invested in their denial, it's blinded them to the truth.
http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/10/the-progressive-climate-of-hate-an-illustrated-primer-2000-2010/

red states rule
01-15-2011, 07:09 AM
Here, this should keep you busy for awhile. This is just the last ten years of the rabid left hate machine. I challenge you to come up with anything remotely close to the lies, smears and threats. You can't obviously, most conservatives don't conduct themselves in this manner. It's elitist snobs like you who are destroying the beautiful state of California, and the evidence that you could care less is in the fact you re-elected the worst Governor to ever hold that position, AGAIN.
Once again his rabid goal to remove the proposition 13 property shelter for the elderly that will put millions of Granny's on fixed incomes out of their homes. Meanwhile government employees are enjoying their six figure retirements with Cadillac heath care plans.The rest of us are just trying to pay the increases on our food, utility and gasoline bills.
I'm sure you don't have the honesty to even look at what the democrats have become. People like you are so invested in their denial, it's blinded them to the truth.
http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/10/the-progressive-climate-of-hate-an-illustrated-primer-2000-2010/

Gabby is a loyal foot soldier in the war against conservatives and conservatism

She has nothing to say about the hate that comes from "tolerant" and "free thinking" liberals. She ignores their comments perhaps because she agrees with them

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=hd6UqGZuZu" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=hd6UqGZuZu" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

Gaffer
01-15-2011, 10:08 AM

As I said once before, brown was the one that started California down the road to collapse. Now he's back to finish the job.

red states rule
01-15-2011, 10:13 AM
As I said once before, brown was the one that started California down the road to collapse. Now he's back to finish the job.

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/155187.jpg