PDA

View Full Version : Palin: "Acts of monstrous criminality stand on their own"

gabosaurus
01-12-2011, 01:36 PM
On her facebook page, Sarah Palin stated that the Arizona shootings were the work of one demented individual who does not represent any one factor of society on its own.

Do you think she feels the same way about perpetrator of the Fort Hood shootings?

fj1200
01-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Why don't you ask her?

darin
01-12-2011, 02:36 PM
on her facebook page, sarah palin stated that the arizona shootings were the work of one demented individual who does not represent any one factor of society on its own.

Do you think she feels the same way about perpetrator of the fort hood shootings?

jfgi

Nukeman
01-12-2011, 02:41 PM
On her facebook page, Sarah Palin stated that the Arizona shootings were the work of one demented individual who does not represent any one factor of society on its own.

Do you think she feels the same way about perpetrator of the Fort Hood shootings?
Do you think they are related?? do you think these two individuals are cut from the same cloth??

One was clearly nuts and the other one used his religion as a bases for his aggressions. So tell me Gabs in your "educated" opinion as a counselor do you feel these two individuals were motivated by the same deep seeded reasons????

What your failing to see is that DAILY we have the type of outrage performed on otherwise innocent individuals by radical types just like the Ft Hood shooter.. We also have people killed DAILY by lunatics and nuts just like this piece of shit in AZ..

You really don't see the difference????????

Trigg
01-12-2011, 03:04 PM

Your obviously one her fans, ask her

gabosaurus
01-12-2011, 06:04 PM
Unable to answer the topic? That is good to know.

NightTrain
01-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Unable to answer the topic? That is good to know.

I did not attend Cal. Not on an academic scholarship. I've been told it's an elite institution. I did not get two degrees from there.

Would you utilize your superior intellect and elite education to tell me what to think?

Thanks in advance! :2up:

NightTrain
01-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Given that Gabby has been recently caught in her usual lies of making up stories and statements, I don't think that anyone should have to take Gabby's word for anything, including the OP.

Here is what is on Sarah's facebook page :

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/18698532" width="400" height="225" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/18698532">Sarah Palin: "America's Enduring Strength"</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user5713437">Sarah Palin</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

revelarts
01-12-2011, 06:57 PM

While I don't the it quite applies I think this is a good question in general.

How much of any killers social/cultural/religious influences to blame for their murders.

Palin Rider
01-12-2011, 07:11 PM
She obviously thinks Democrats are caribou.

SassyLady
01-12-2011, 09:43 PM

No, why would she? The Ft. Hood shooter, himself, said he killed in the name of his religion. The Tucson shooter killed "just because" he could.

BoogyMan
01-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Are you really this freakin' stupid?

What did the AZ shoot shout that tied him to anything? Nothing.

Now, what did Hasan do that tied him to Islam?

Moral equivalence is the tool of a weak mind........