PDA

View Full Version : Where is ABSO

CAPTDASH
01-15-2011, 12:25 AM
Would someone please let ABSO know that I am training on some new weapons that when fired will put an exploding projectile no larger than a dime, into his eyeball at 5000 meters, and kill everyone in a 20 block radius, especially if they are Muslims.It has special sensors which will not kill or harm non muslims, but actually enables the non Muslims to live in harmony without he fear of being murdered for not being a muslim.

ABSO, I am coming to a theater near you, Theater of operations that is. I look forward to exterminating every roach/muslim I encounter. Like you, I believe in killing anyone who does not believe in my religion or who puts up legal resistance as you call it.

Abso, I hope you flunked your tests, and you probably did because you are not a very smart little man. I bet you girlfirend is 13 and was arranged by her parents to be with you. She is probably smarter than you anyway, and she is like in the 5th grade, right? :dance:

chloe
02-04-2011, 02:43 PM
Capt talked trash and left:laugh2:

CAPTDASH
02-07-2011, 10:29 AM
Capt talked trash and left:laugh2:

Actually Chloe, I LEFT to go thru a month of training in new up armored vehicles that are about to be sent to the forefront of the battles to yet be waged in Afghanistan. So, while I could have wasted hours on here like some of you do, I spent my down time resting. Have you ever purposely wrecked a 24 ton vehicle to see the results of the crash. Ever had 7.62 live rounds shot at your vehicle to see how well the armor and the soldier works. i didn't think so.

I was slinging a low blow at Abso, and frankly I don't care if his dumb Muslim Brotherhood ass responds or not. He has shown everyone his true colors, and that is enough for me. If I should ever have occasion to meet him in Egypt or where ever, a buttstroke to the head comes to mind. If you don't know what that is, imagine the stock end of the M4 rifle being planted between your eyes and the after effects of it. I would hope it wouldn't kill him so he could tell all of his brethren that fucking with an American Soldier only spells DOOM for all who try, and that applies to this country as well.

chloe
02-07-2011, 10:32 AM
Actually Chloe, I LEFT to go thru a month of training in new up armored vehicles that are about to be sent to the forefront of the battles to yet be waged in Afghanistan. So, while I could have wasted hours on here like some of you do, I spent my down time resting. Have you ever purposely wrecked a 24 ton vehicle to see the results of the crash. Ever had 7.62 live rounds shot at your vehicle to see how well the armor and the soldier works. i didn't think so.

I was slinging a low blow at Abso, and frankly I don't care if his dumb Muslim Brotherhood ass responds or not. He has shown everyone his true colors, and that is enough for me. If I should ever have occasion to meet him in Egypt or where ever, a buttstroke to the head comes to mind. If you don't know what that is, imagine the stock end of the M4 rifle being planted between your eyes and the after effects of it. I would hope it wouldn't kill him so he could tell all of his brethren that fucking with an American Soldier only spells DOOM for all who try, and that applies to this country as well.

No, I am not in the military.

CAPTDASH
02-07-2011, 10:49 AM
No, I am not in the military.

Hmmm a woman of few words.

chloe
02-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Hmmm a woman of few words.

I was only teasin you CAPT, I'm sorry if you took it wrong. I don't feel well today.

CAPTDASH
02-07-2011, 11:07 AM
I was only teasin you CAPT, I'm sorry if you took it wrong. I don't feel well today.

Oh no didn't take it wrong at all. I just thought you may have expounded on your thoughts a little more. That's all. I hope you feel better and have a great week.

chloe
02-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Oh no didn't take it wrong at all. I just thought you may have expounded on your thoughts a little more. That's all. I hope you feel better and have a great week.

Thanks CAPT, geez, I'm such a baby after reading what all you been busy doing and I am complaining over the flu. Well thanks for protecting me and our Country Sir:salute: I'm just a jokey type of poster so If I say something offensive I don't mean to.

country
02-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Capt, I'm not familiar with you or ABSO, but I got a kick out of your post.
Thanks for your service! BTW, who is ABSO??

Kathianne
02-07-2011, 03:20 PM
This is not a 'War on Terror' thread, but a flame thread. In fact, there are threats here, though I don't think they were meant in a serious manner. Let's not go there people. Threats are not ok, even when in jest or to make a point. Everyone here is capable of expressing themselves without doing such.

CAPTDASH
02-07-2011, 10:43 PM
This is not a 'War on Terror' thread, but a flame thread. In fact, there are threats here, though I don't think they were meant in a serious manner. Let's not go there people. Threats are not ok, even when in jest or to make a point. Everyone here is capable of expressing themselves without doing such.

You must be kidding, serious, I am on a plane to Cairo as I type. Get a grip, stop whining. :poke:

CAPTDASH
02-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Capt, I'm not familiar with you or ABSO, but I got a kick out of your post.
Thanks for your service! BTW, who is ABSO??

your welcome sir. It is my privilege to fight and defend, and it is often exhilarating. Abso is some dumbass from Egypt who thinks it is alright to kill American Soldiers. Needless to say he is a Muslim, SO what would you expect from one of them. His coward ass is probably hiding out in a cave or the pyramids to keep from getting killed over there.

Mr. P
02-07-2011, 11:06 PM
You must be kidding, serious, I am on a plane to Cairo as I type. Get a grip, stop whining. :poke:
Really? What for?

darin
02-08-2011, 06:30 AM

back the hell up, Dash. Your little poke avatar doesn't fix you harassing a staff member.

I know, I know...your e-penis is HUGE and you wanna talk shit. Let it go.

CAPTDASH
02-08-2011, 09:13 AM
back the hell up, Dash. Your little poke avatar doesn't fix you harassing a staff member.

I tell you what. why don't you mind your on fucking business and blow my STAFF MEMBER while your at it. Nobody had even posted in this thread for like 3 weeks then it gets a little attention and now the retards want to show up.
Can't you morons take a joke?

Really? What for?

Gonna airdrop a load of charmin in there to help with all the shit going on over there.

darin
02-08-2011, 09:16 AM
I tell you what. why don't you mind your on fucking business and blow my STAFF MEMBER while your at it. Nobody had even posted in this thread for like 3 weeks then it gets a little attention and now the retards want to show up.
Can't you morons take a joke?

Gonna airdrop a load of charmin in there to help with all the shit going on over there.

Hey dickhead. I'm the boss. I make the rules. We can do it the easy way, or the 'i get tired of your shit and ban you' way. Come back in 3 days and see if you're able to play nicely.

logroller
02-08-2011, 01:08 PM

:lmao:

logroller
02-08-2011, 01:20 PM
Hey dickhead. I'm the boss. I make the rules. We can do it the easy way, or the 'i get tired of your shit and ban you' way. Come back in 3 days and see if you're able to play nicely.

I suspect Captdash will take out his aggression on foreigners. He's not playing, he's preparing!
:tank::boom2::blowup:

fj1200
02-08-2011, 02:09 PM
I suspect Captdash will take out his aggression on foreigners. He's not playing, he's preparing!

Or the local constabulary trying to keep guns out of courthouses; equally insidious to American way of life.

CAPTDASH
02-11-2011, 10:16 AM

Hey you arrogant bastard is hitting the BAN button the only way you know how to deal with people? That shows how limited your communication skills are. Hit that BAN button again. Do you honestly thing I give a damn? I don't . This place was suggested to me as a decent place to embark in an energized conversation. This place is no different than most with dickheads like you at the helm. You ONLY power is to BAN someone and apparently you are on an EGO trip. Sorry chump. I don't pray to your power everyday.

D umb
M otherfuckers
P ower

If you honestly think you are getting the last laugh, think again dipshit. You are nothing more than a degenerate sperm that sqirted out your mama' ass. I could not care less about you or this place. :2up::laugh2:

Mr. P
02-11-2011, 10:48 AM
It's possible you are confusing "an energized conversation" with a "Bar room brawl"? Just sayin

CAPTDASH
02-11-2011, 11:27 AM
It's possible you are confusing "an energized conversation" with a "Bar room brawl"? Just sayin

Bar room Brawls do not occur on the internet, and frankly I have never been in one. Not the kind of establishment I have ever partaken of very much. If I were in a brawl it was usually one on one in no particular location, army barracks, school, parking lots, etc. I can think of 2 bar fights where I jumped on 2 different men for hitting their women. That is a NO-No in the CaptDASH book of Righteousness. Lets see the last time I was in a fight was 2 years ago, at ft Gordon when 3 Infantry Clowns jumped on me. I think I passed 4 licks and KO'd all 3 of them. I only took one lick over the eyebrow. They were drunkand about 23ish or they would have known better than to fuck with a 40 year old soldier. :laugh:

darin
02-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Hey you arrogant bastard is hitting the BAN button the only way you know how to deal with people? That shows how limited your communication skills are. Hit that BAN button again. Do you honestly thing I give a damn? I don't . This place was suggested to me as a decent place to embark in an energized conversation. This place is no different than most with dickheads like you at the helm. You ONLY power is to BAN someone and apparently you are on an EGO trip. Sorry chump. I don't pray to your power everyday.

D umb
M otherfuckers
P ower

If you honestly think you are getting the last laugh, think again dipshit. You are nothing more than a degenerate sperm that sqirted out your mama' ass. I could not care less about you or this place. :2up::laugh2:

Since you don't care about this place, I've seen to it you don't have to worry about me and my power-tripping again.