PDA

View Full Version : muslims hate everyone

manu1959
05-06-2007, 03:33 PM
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=25376_Religion_of_Peace_Strikes_Again_in_Th ailand&only

Five people, including two Muslim children, have been killed by suspected Islamic rebels in separate attacks in Thailand’s violence-torn south, police have said.

A group of militants ambushed a motorcycle late on Friday (local time) and shot dead a 45-year-old Muslim man and his two children, an 11-year-old girl and a seven-year-old boy, in Yala, one of three Muslim-majority provinces.

Also in Yala, a 37-year-old Muslim man was hacked to death by militants in public view at a market late Friday, police said.

They also found the body of a man in a river in the province. While the case is still under investigation, police suspected he was a victim of Thailand’s three-year insurgency in the south bordering Malaysia.

Police said several hundred Muslim women and children also blocked a highway in Yala on Saturday as they continued their sit-in for the third consecutive day to demand authorities release suspected militants.

Samantha
05-06-2007, 03:59 PM
So these incidences mean that the billions of Muslims of the world hate everyone?

Perhaps you should rephrase, in order to be taken seriously.

Or you can leave it as is, to spread hatred and misleading information. The ignorant uneducated will believe you, but the thinking, well traveled and educated will cast you aside as a dishonest poster.

Dilloduck
05-06-2007, 04:13 PM
So these incidences mean that the billions of Muslims of the world hate everyone?

Or you can leave it as is, to spread hatred and misleading information. The ignorant uneducated will believe you, but the thinking, well traveled and educated will cast you aside as a dishonest poster.

naaaaa I've read his other posts----He's a pretty level headed guy.

Mr. P
05-06-2007, 04:13 PM

How about this...the billions of Muslims of the world hate all non-Muslims. They are killing worldwide without justification. Do you take that seriously? Just wondering.

Said1
05-06-2007, 04:50 PM

Perhaps you should go back to poli-sci 101 before scolding us. Rousseau, I'm still larffing from the other thread. :laugh2:

loosecannon
05-06-2007, 05:42 PM
How about this...the billions of Muslims of the world hate all non-Muslims. They are killing worldwide without justification. Do you take that seriously? Just wondering.

I hate to burst your bubble Mr P but I don't think you are gonna have any luck claiming that Muslims kill non muslims at a higher rate than other religious factions.

Christians have easily killed hundreds of millions of their religious opponents. And if you added up the religiously motivated murders, genocides and slavery over the last 2000 years I suspect that Christians would hold a 4:1 lead over others in their savage conquests.

And I just don't think you can claim any support from the fact that the US occupies two Muslim nations at present.

Roomy
05-06-2007, 05:45 PM
I hate to burst your bubble Mr P but I don't think you are gonna have any luck claiming that Muslims kill non muslims at a higher rate than other religious factions.

Christians have easily killed hundreds of millions of their religious opponents. And if you added up the religiously motivated murders, genocides and slavery over the last 2000 years I suspect that Christians would hold a 4:1 lead over others in their savage conquests.

And I just don't think you can claim any support from the fact that the US occupies two Muslim nations at present.

I am quite sure that they used to belong to England once upon a time, and still do at this time.

Nukeman
05-06-2007, 07:41 PM

Samantha before you spout off and defend a religion that preaches hate and death maybe you should take the time to study it.

Here is a lovely little article written by a "learned" Muslim. As you will note from the article you cant even say "I dont agree with Islam (apostacy) anymore" without recieving the DEATH PENALTY. These people are FANATICS that have to listen to thier "leaders".

enjoy the post:
http://www.al-islam.org/organizations/AalimNetwork/msg00529.html

Heres a little exerpt.

Once a person enters into the fold of Islam, the rules change. As soon as
you become a Muslim by your own choice, you are expected to submit yourself
to Allãh totally and completely. "O You who believe! Enter into submission,
kãffatan!" (2:208) Kãffatan in the sense of "all" and "completely". Once a
person becomes a believer, he surrenders the right of making decisions to
Allãh and Messenger: "No believing man and no believing woman has a choice
in their own affairs when Allãh and His Messenger have decided on an issue."
(33:36)You give up all of your rights in Islam you are at the will of your Mulah
Now even the question of apostacy, irtidãd or deserting of one's faith, for
a Muslim, becomes a shar'í/religious issue-even in this issue he is governed
by the laws of Islam. And Islam clearly says: No! You cannot become an
apostate. After coming into the fold of Islam, rejection of the fundamentals
is not tolerated. If there are doubts in your mind about the fundamental
beliefs of Islam, then discuss, question, debate, study and solve them BUT
you are not allowed to leave Islam, desert your own fitra! There are quite a
few examples of such discussions by people like Ibn Abi 'l-'Awjã' (during
the days of Imam Ja'far as-Sãdiq) and Ishãq al-Kindi (during the days of
Imam Hasan al-'Askari) who were attempting to write an answer to the Qur'ãn!

On the issue of openly rejecting Islam, Islam cannot just stand aside and
see one of its followers going astray. It would allow discussions to
understand and solve the problems, but not allow its followers to lower
themselves from the sublime status of "surrendering to the will of
Allah-Islam" to the status of those "who have hearts but do not understand,
ears but do not hear, and eyes but do not see."

4. Apostacy is Equal to Treason

Why does Islam not allow apostacy? Apostacy or irtidãd in Islam is equal to
treason.

The Western world limits treason to political and military terms. In the
USA, treason consists "only in levying war against Americans, and in
adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort." However, sometimes
even the Western world stretches the concept of political treason to include
things which are not related to politics or military matters. For example,
in England, treason includes violating the King's consort, or raping the
monarch's eldest married daughter, as well as the sexual violation of the
wife of the eldest son and heir. Even now, "polluting" the Royal bloodline
or obscuring it is included in the definition of treason. (See Professor Ali
Mazrui, The Satanic Verse or a Satanic Novel, p. 4-5, who probably is the
first Muslim to have used the term treason in comparison with apostacy in
the context of the Rushdie affair.)

Why has England included such non-political and non-military matters in
treason? Because the Royal family and the purity of its bloodline is one of
the most significant part of the British society and culture. In Islam, the
concept of treason is not limited to political and military affairs, it also
has a spiritual and cultural dimension to it. In the Islamic order of
sacredness, Allãh, then the Prophet and then the Qur'ãn occupy the highest
positions. Tawhid, nubuwwa, and qiyãma form the constitution of Islam. Just
as upholding and protecting the constitution of a country is sign of
patriotism, and undermining it is a form of treason-in the same way open
rejection of the fundamental beliefs of Islam by a Muslim is an act of
treason. Apostacy, i.e., the public declaration of rejecting the
fundamentals of Islam, has also negative influence on the Muslim society; it
is indeed a major fitna.

And that is why Islam has prescribed harsh punishment for irtidãd. It must
be emphasized that irtidãd which we are discussing here involves open
rejection, without any force and with the realization of what one's
statements or actions imply. The punishment prescribed by the shari'a for
apostacy is death.

Even the terms used by the shari'a for apostates give the idea of treason to
this whole phenomenon. "Murtad" means apostate. Murtad can be of two types:
fitri and milli. (1) Murtad Fitri means a person born of a Muslim parent and
then he rejects Islam. Fitri means nature or natural. The term "murtad
fitri" implies that the person has apostated from his nature, the nature of
believing in God. (2) "Murtad Milli" means a person who converted to Islam
and then later on he rejects Islam. Milli is from millat which means a
community. The term "murtad milli" implies that the person has apostated
from his community.

In the first case, the apostacy is like treason against God; whereas in the
second case, the apostacy is like treason against the Muslim community.
Probably, that is why there is also a difference in dealing with these two
kinds of murtads:

A former kãfir who became a Muslim and then apostates (Murtad milli) is
given a second chance; if he repents, then he is not to be killed.

But one who is born as a Muslim and then apostates (Murtad Fitri) he is to
be killed even if he repents. His repentance might be accepted by Allãh but
he still has to go through the punishment prescribed for his treason in this
world.

This punishment is only applicable in case of apostacy by men; in case of
women, the punishment is not death but life imprisonment. And if such a
woman repents, then her repentance is accepted and the punishment is suspended.

Fountainhead
05-06-2007, 08:36 PM

Try to stay in the present. The Crusades were launched in 1095, so your argument is nearly 1,000 years too late and too stale.

What are you suggesting ?

That Islam catch up ?
That Christians pay "reparations" ?

Are you suggesting that Islam has not kept pace with 1,000 years of human evolution ?

Fountainhead
05-06-2007, 08:38 PM
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=25376_Religion_of_Peace_Strikes_Again_in_Th ailand&only

Five people, including two Muslim children, have been killed by suspected Islamic rebels in separate attacks in Thailand’s violence-torn south, police have said.

A group of militants ambushed a motorcycle late on Friday (local time) and shot dead a 45-year-old Muslim man and his two children, an 11-year-old girl and a seven-year-old boy, in Yala, one of three Muslim-majority provinces.

Also in Yala, a 37-year-old Muslim man was hacked to death by militants in public view at a market late Friday, police said.

They also found the body of a man in a river in the province. While the case is still under investigation, police suspected he was a victim of Thailand’s three-year insurgency in the south bordering Malaysia.

Police said several hundred Muslim women and children also blocked a highway in Yala on Saturday as they continued their sit-in for the third consecutive day to demand authorities release suspected militants.

Little Green Footballs ??

Whoa, dude ... you must really be a radical Zionist pig !

Are you circumcised ?

loosecannon
05-06-2007, 08:40 PM
I am quite sure that they used to belong to England once upon a time, and still do at this time.

OK, at best I halfway understood

Or as YB sed "90% of hitting is half mental"

and

"when you get to a Y in the road take it"

Mr. P
05-06-2007, 09:02 PM

.... Since that's not what I said yer not bursting any bubble.

On the other hand I don't know of any religious group that has killed and vowed to kill those who reject their beliefs in the last 25 years or so besides Muslims. You?

loosecannon
05-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Since that's not what I said yer not bursting any bubble.

On the other hand I don't know of any religious group that has killed and vowed to kill those who reject their beliefs in the last 25 years or so besides Muslims. You?

No, In fact Islam has said no such thing in the last 25.

SOME islamists have said so. While some christians cover the world with nuclear weapons, for peaceful purposes of course.

And 25 years is a moment in the eyes of cultures who have been around 30 times longer than our nation has.

Point is we (meaning christians) already did kill millions, steal millions more and enslave 100 million, just two hundred years ago.

Now we want their oil, their sovereignty and their freedom.

OBL attacked the US.

The US responded by attacking most of islam.

That was within 25 years.

manu1959
05-06-2007, 09:27 PM

so muslims love everyone?

manu1959
05-06-2007, 09:28 PM

dirty hands argument.....

manu1959
05-06-2007, 09:29 PM
Little Green Footballs ??

Whoa, dude ... you must really be a radical Zionist pig !

Are you circumcised ?

what is it to ya .....

05-06-2007, 10:43 PM

What utter nonsense. But then you already know that or you would have backed it up.

loosecannon
05-06-2007, 11:26 PM
What utter nonsense. But then you already know that or you would have backed it up.

whatduya want backed up Avatar?

The 100 million enslaved in the slave trade?

Gaffer
05-08-2007, 10:35 PM

Just how many millions were killed by the christians in the past 1000 years would do. Also would you throw in how many people were killed by the ottoman turks in their conquest of north africa, southern europe and the middle east. Not to mention their slave trade which still goes on today.

With a few exceptions its been over 200 years since people were killed enmass in the name of christianity. Few other religions can make that claim. And islam has never been able to make that claim.

The crusades were not an evil endever they were to stop the muslim invasion and retake the conquored lands. They were hard and evil times. Lumping christians of today with what was done is the past is grossly inaccurate and wrong. islam IS the past, trying to perpetrate itself on the rest of the modern world.

Stop being an appologist for islam.

Kathianne
05-08-2007, 10:41 PM

I'm looking for :link: :link: :link: :link: :link:

05-09-2007, 02:41 AM

Everything. You cant back up any of it.

Monkeybone
05-09-2007, 09:12 AM
Gaffer is right. yes Christians did attack muslims, but they did so beacuse the muslims were slowly conquoring others and destroying churches and killing ppl on pilgrimages.

darin
05-09-2007, 09:25 AM
Gaffer is right. yes Christians did attack muslims, but they did so beacuse the muslims were slowly conquoring others and destroying churches and killing ppl on pilgrimages.

exactly. The Crusades were a war of DEFENSE against Attacking Muslim Hordes.

Course - that's easy to over-look because to the Left...to UberLibs, Christians and the US of A are the Enemy.

Monkeybone
05-09-2007, 09:45 AM
exactly. The Crusades were a war of DEFENSE against Attacking Muslim Hordes.

Course - that's easy to over-look because to the Left...to UberLibs, Christians and the US of A are the Enemy.

yah. that is why we are attacking all of those innocent muslims now. we got bored and they were getting a little uppity