PDA

View Full Version : Black Students Attack White Man For Eating Dinner With Black Man

red states rule
01-17-2011, 05:36 AM
Happy MLK Day!!!!!!!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AIE0JzfEAhA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AIE0JzfEAhA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

red states rule
01-17-2011, 07:41 AM
I am waiting for the liberal media to "report" the four black guys are members of the Tea Party and were inspired to violence by Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, and Glenn Beck

Abbey Marie
01-17-2011, 11:51 AM
I am waiting for the liberal media to "report" the four black guys are members of the Tea Party and were inspired to violence by Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, and Glenn Beck

Well said, Red.

Welcome to life in the age of NO INTEGRITY.

red states rule
01-17-2011, 12:02 PM
Well said, Red.

Welcome to life in the age of NO INTEGRITY.

No, welcome to the age of liberal civility

I am sure the liberal media will rush to Rev Al or Jesse Jackson and "report" how the white guy was really a racist and "set up" the four black victims

gabosaurus
01-17-2011, 12:22 PM
Come on dude, what's with the hate? How long did it take you to find that? I never pictured you as part of the DP Stormfront gang, but perhaps I am wrong.
RSR, were you around in the early 60s? If not, go watch some video. Wasn't exactly racial harmony back then.

red states rule
01-17-2011, 12:26 PM
Come on dude, what's with the hate? How long did it take you to find that? I never pictured you as part of the DP Stormfront gang, but perhaps I am wrong.
RSR, were you around in the early 60s? If not, go watch some video. Wasn't exactly racial harmony back then.

So pointing out black racism is now hate? It is not hard to find black racism Gabby - even though the left tells us it does not exist

Of course the liberal media is not interested in this story since it goes against their template. WHITES are always the racists and backs are always the victims

Remember the Duke Lacrosse team Gabby? They were tried and convicted in the liberal media as soon as the story broke. It fit the liberal media view of racism in America

gabosaurus
01-17-2011, 12:34 PM
OK whatever. Tell me when you find a story of black guys dragging a white guy behind their car. I know you have all day with nothing else to do, so good luck on that.

red states rule
01-17-2011, 12:35 PM
OK whatever. Tell me when you find a story of black guys dragging a white guy behind their car. I know you have all day with nothing else to do, so good luck on that.

I am not surprised you blow off another example of black racism Gabby

I am surprised you did not blame Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, or Glenn Beck for their actions

fj1200
01-17-2011, 05:06 PM
I am not surprised you blow off another example of black racism Gabby

I am surprised you did not blame Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, or Glenn Beck for their actions

I guess she'd have to blame Sharpton and his show to be consistent.

EDIT:

Quick, investigation into their listening habits.

namvet
01-17-2011, 05:44 PM
think ill take my black neighbor out to lunch. if im not back you'll know what happened

revelarts
01-17-2011, 05:58 PM
I'm a bit lost here.
Why are we talking about black racism on MLK day?

Indy
01-17-2011, 06:11 PM

What does a 50 year old hate crime committed by a racist Jim Crow democrat have to do with four black kids beating a white man for eating lunch with a black man in the year 2011? There are blacks gangs beating whites on city transit systems all over this country.It's a common occurrence in DC.Here's just a couple, not even on a bus. http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/07/blacks-beat-white-american-family-to-celebrate-fourth-of-july-its-a-black-world-but-it-aint-a-hate-c.htmlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9mL5DKjnkY

Mr. P
01-17-2011, 10:26 PM
Anyone besides me bet we don't hear the term "hate crime" associated with this?

actsnoblemartin
01-18-2011, 02:46 AM
because mlk was against all racism, not just politically correct racism

if he were alive today, he would just as ashamed of black racism, as he would any other racism

I'm a bit lost here.

so because a white guy hasnt been drug behind a car, its somehow ok or less offensive that blacks committed racism

Im sorry, the next time i get in a fight ill ask are you pure white, dont wanna be called a racist

gabby, you confirm your stupidity

what a pity

gabby puts fingers in ears, and goes lalalalalala

I dont hear you, when the politically correct racism profile is shown

after all

black guy says nigger, cool

white guy says nigger, racist

Oh, what has become of the black community

red states rule
01-19-2011, 05:08 AM
I'm a bit lost here.

I posted this since the liberal media wil ignore this example of black racism. In thier world black rasicm does not exist

Only whites are racists - remember?

Binky
01-19-2011, 11:58 AM
I posted this since the liberal media wil ignore this example of black racism. In thier world black rasicm does not exist

Yeah, only whites.....hmmm.........too bad Rev. Wright, Obamas key racist loud mouth, didn't get that memo. He rates right up there with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton in the over the top racist dept. But then, they are black, so they can't possibly be racist.... Right..............

gabosaurus
01-19-2011, 12:19 PM
If mainstream news outlets "avoid" reports of "black racism," then why are there so many reports of blacks (as well as whites) committing crimes?
I am always entertained by the efforts of members of this forum to excuse two centuries of blatant racism with a handful of recent incidents. Feeling guilty much?

revelarts
01-19-2011, 02:19 PM
because mlk was against all racism, not just politically correct racism

if he were alive today, he would just as ashamed of black racism, as he would any other racism

Your right, from what i've seen/read he encouraged love among all people. And didn't condone racism of any kind.

Your probably right, the media -outside of the local media you posted- will probably ignore it. And if it hadn't been a racially motivated crime they probably would have ignore it too I think. (And sadly the idiot kid is going to get charged with a "hate crime". He should just be charged with some form of premeditated assault. I'm against hate crime law no mater who is charged. )

But I don't think most minorities think that only whites can be racist.
ANd if the left media were attacked or felt threatened racially they'll claim it as racism fast enough.

But I guess it seemed kind of outta place to me that the the 1st post on MLK day to mention MLK day is about a racist black kid.
And nothing about MLK, who as Martin mentions didn't promote racism OR violence.

I didn't watch much TV that day but what little I did see i didn't see anybody claiming only whites can be racist.

I grew up in mixed race neighborhood and i know whites attacked by blacks a time or 2. Some of it racial some of it becuase they were thugs. (seen whites attack blacks too) I've never been "attacked" but I've been 6.2 almost 210 since a teen. But I also know some older blacks that will tell you stories that make toes curl up. Then tell you stories about their parents and and sisters and grandparents, cousins. Not just physical and verbal assaults but Stories about not being able to -fill in the blank- becuase of race for generations.

I see that your point is not trying to belittle what's gone by, Just point out a current inequity but it seems kinda small in compassion.

The Jews commemorate the Holocaust and have a slogan "never forget". The blacks suffered a lot of crap here in the U.S. and IMO MLK day is one day, at least, when it's appropriate to recognize it and commemorate the passing of most of it.

red states rule
01-19-2011, 06:11 PM
If mainstream news outlets "avoid" reports of "black racism," then why are there so many reports of blacks (as well as whites) committing crimes?
I am always entertained by the efforts of members of this forum to excuse two centuries of blatant racism with a handful of recent incidents. Feeling guilty much?

Gabby, as usual it is liberals who while patting themselfes on the back for wanting to expose and destroy racism where ever they find it - you want to excuse this example

Of course you are only interested in fighting racism when it benefits your agenda

For the last 2 years if anyone opposed Obama they were racists

If anyone was a member of the Tea Party they were racists

If anyone opposed the Ground Zero Mosque they were racists

If anyone opposed amnesty for illiegals they were racists

But when libs are exposed to REAL racism from the "protected" classes they decide to ignore it