PDA

View Full Version : Paris is a spoiled whore...

Guernicaa
05-06-2007, 04:22 PM
Paris to World -- I'm a Victim of Cruelty

The day after she was sentenced to 45 days in the slammer for violating her probation by driving with a suspended license, Hilton walked outside her house and told a gaggle of camerapeople, "I told the truth yesterday. I feel that I was treated unfairly." Hilton called the sentence "both cruel and unwarranted" and added "I don't deserve this."

HAHA "I'm a victim of cruelty"...hahahahahahahah

http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/06/paris-to-world-im-a-victim-of-cruelty/

Nienna
05-06-2007, 05:27 PM
WOW. I would HATE to live like that. ALL those ppl, in her face, knowing her personal business. Yeah, I do think she deserved her punishment. But, God preserve me from ever becoming that famous. :(

CockySOB
05-06-2007, 05:28 PM
I don't feel sorry for her in the least. And I hope more celebrities lose their preferential treatment under the law.

Roomy
05-06-2007, 05:43 PM
She is spoiled and spoilt, I would stop short of calling her a whore though, she's emotionally retarded, she is at the stage of mental maturity most of us reached at puberty.I would hate her for a daughter, thats a fact.

KitchenKitten99
05-06-2007, 09:42 PM
she's just upset because she can't buy her way out of this and she's being treated like the rest of us would be. I like the judge's statement that "ignorance is not an excuse"... Finally!

82Marine89
05-06-2007, 10:10 PM
The women in lock-up are gonna love her.

-Cp
05-06-2007, 10:48 PM

So are the men :)

jackass
05-07-2007, 02:38 PM

Come on now...Im sure she is going to some Beverly Hills jail. She wont do any hard time.

Hagbard Celine
05-07-2007, 02:44 PM
She'll serve a week.

Gaffer
05-08-2007, 09:41 PM
45 days in gitmo would do her good.

05-09-2007, 02:47 AM
Paris to World -- I'm a Victim of Cruelty

The day after she was sentenced to 45 days in the slammer for violating her probation by driving with a suspended license, Hilton walked outside her house and told a gaggle of camerapeople, "I told the truth yesterday. I feel that I was treated unfairly." Hilton called the sentence "both cruel and unwarranted" and added "I don't deserve this."

HAHA "I'm a victim of cruelty"...hahahahahahahah

http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/06/paris-to-world-im-a-victim-of-cruelty/

You just figuring this out?

82Marine89
05-09-2007, 08:14 AM
Come on now...Im sure she is going to some Beverly Hills jail. She wont do any hard time.

She's going to county lock-up.

Hobbit
05-09-2007, 12:44 PM
And she's been photographed driving AGAIN, YESTERDAY!!!

This, just 5 days after she told the judge she'd stay on the straight and narrow, just please don't send her to jail.

http://wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=2253

Hagbard Celine
05-09-2007, 12:56 PM

This, just 5 days after she told the judge she'd stay on the straight and narrow, just please don't send her to jail.

I saw this too. wwtdd is a great celebrity blog.

nevadamedic
05-13-2007, 02:16 PM

Actually she isn't going to be able to change jails. The judge prevented her from being able to pay to get to a better jail which rich people can do in California. Although due to overcrowding unfortunatly she will only do maybe 2 weeks. She should have to do the full time, she needs to learn her lesson. She keeps breaking the law and getting away with it, well not anymore.

Pale Rider
05-13-2007, 02:26 PM

Oh my freakin' GOD! If that's real.... this stupid whore needs to do some REAL time... like prison. When I look at this little super spoiled twit, and read her body laungage, I get "I'm above the law."

05-13-2007, 05:27 PM
Actually she isn't. The judge prefented her from being able to pay to get to a better jail which rich people can do in California. Although due to overcrowding unfortunatly she will only do maybe 2 weeks. She should have to do the full time, she needs to learn her lesson. She keeps breaking the law and getting away with it, well not anymore.

She ought to be charged with contempt and perjury now since its obvious she was lying to the judge about being sorry and not doing it again.

Pale Rider
05-13-2007, 11:06 PM
The little whore needs to be arrested. They should put a warrant out on her.

But I'd bet if that ever happened, she'd just skip country like mickey jackson the pedophile to escape justice.

nevadamedic
05-14-2007, 01:56 AM
She thinks she is above the law. That's what happens everytime mommy and daddy bail you out when you screw up. I mean come on they even went to court with her then threw fits because their daughter was actually sentanced to jail time for breaking the law. As far as the whore part, im sure she gets stuffed more then a Thanksgiving turkey.