PDA

View Full Version : Free domains!

jimnyc
01-20-2007, 08:32 AM
Anyone else into websites, promoting, designing, reselling?

I have a ton of domain names and a few are set to expire soon. I'll renew if I have to to hold onto them, but are willing to give them away for free if anyone feels they can do something with them.

Also, I can even host the site for you for free if you wish! I have a VPS account elsewhere and can get you up and running, within reason of course. 100% free hosting and *free domain. No catch, because once domain is in your name I no longer control it in any way at all.

*Domains are all at GoDaddy and might require a $8.95 fee to roll over for another year.

Here are the domains that I haven't had time to do anything with:

allnfl.com
digi-place.com
ecategories.com

I have about 120 more domains that are idle, but have plenty of time left before they expire. Many topics, but not ready to let go for free. Have your own domain and it is inactive? I'll host it for you for free! (Btw, my VPS account with 25gig of storage and 300gig of bandwidth is being minimally used right now, that's why I'm offering to help.)

Of course this only applies if I know you from here. You never know, someone might join just for the freebie!