PDA

View Full Version : Left TARGETS DC Walmart Developer's Home

red states rule
01-19-2011, 04:40 AM
Check out this anti Wal Mart ad

Do I see that infamous crosshair symbol in this anti Wal Mart ad?

I thought the left said using this kind of hate leads to violence?

http://walmartfreedc.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/knapp_flyer_jan.jpg

DragonStryk72
01-19-2011, 05:49 AM
Jesus, the Wal-Mart hate is just getting out of hand. I worked for them, and I can tell you that the benefits are fan-fucking-tastic, especially once you stack them against any other retailer in any area. Do the other retail stores offer Health, Dental, and Vision to their part-timers? Almost without exception, no.

As well, Wal-Mart sets its wages competitively, paying higher than most any other retailer would, so that's just pure bullshit.

The anti-statehood one gets me though. I mean, what does that even mean? As far as backing right wingers, maybe it has something to do with the left attacking them repeatedly in this exact manner. Showing up at the guy's house? Seriously, you know where the thing's going up, and I'm willing to bet they bought that "Old curtis Chevrolet"
site because the business went bankrupt. Wal-mart tends to do that, getting bankrupted property on the cheap.

red states rule
01-19-2011, 06:01 PM
Jesus, the Wal-Mart hate is just getting out of hand. I worked for them, and I can tell you that the benefits are fan-fucking-tastic, especially once you stack them against any other retailer in any area. Do the other retail stores offer Health, Dental, and Vision to their part-timers? Almost without exception, no.

As well, Wal-Mart sets its wages competitively, paying higher than most any other retailer would, so that's just pure bullshit.

The anti-statehood one gets me though. I mean, what does that even mean? As far as backing right wingers, maybe it has something to do with the left attacking them repeatedly in this exact manner. Showing up at the guy's house? Seriously, you know where the thing's going up, and I'm willing to bet they bought that "Old curtis Chevrolet"
site because the business went bankrupt. Wal-mart tends to do that, getting bankrupted property on the cheap.

Another reason why the left hates Wal Mart is they refuse to allow the unions to infest their company and take them the way of Detroit auto companies

After all, unions are a cash cow for the Dem party and they are losing alot of campaign donations because Wal Mart blocks the union thugs from taking over

logroller
01-19-2011, 11:38 PM
Luckily there's a handgun ban in DC, so there's no chance of anyone having one.:laugh:

red states rule
01-20-2011, 03:44 AM
Luckily there's a handgun ban in DC, so there's no chance of anyone having one.:laugh:

Yea, the city has the harshest gun laws in the nation

Last week while the liberal media was all pver the shooting in AZ, I believe there were 7 people shot to death in DC

red states rule
01-25-2011, 03:22 AM
It is obvious this anti Wal Mart group is to blame for the shooting at the Wal Mart

Their crosshairs ad drove this individual over the edge

You had had unions and Democrats attacking Wal Mart

They are responsible for this shooting as well

Shooting At Washington Walmart
Updated: Monday, 24 Jan 2011, 8:12 AM EST
Published : Sunday, 23 Jan 2011, 7:30 PM EST

By NewsCore - Two people are dead, including the gunman after a shooting incident Sunday at a Walmart in Kitsap County, Wash. A young woman who died is believed to have known the gunman.

Two male deputies, who were also shot, were taken to Tacoma General Hospital were listed in serious condition but their injuries were not life-threatening.

A third deputy, a female, shot and killed the gunman, police told The Seattle Times. The female deputy was not injured.

The Walmart is located at 3497 Bethel Road SE. in Kitsap County, Wash. Police closed all roads near the store. A Walmart spokesperson said about 100 customers were locked inside the store after the shootings.

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/national/shooting-at-washington-walmart-20110124-ncx

namvet
01-25-2011, 06:59 PM
Wal-Mart caves to government bullies

Michelle Obama and nutrition czar Sam Kass have taken the Food Police nationwide. Last week Wal-Mart announced that it is joining the first lady’s anti-obesity campaign by reducing the salt and sugar content of the food it sells.

As perfectly staged as Thursday’s White House-Wal-Mart press conference was, it is clear that this is not Wal-Mart’s doing. Wal-Mart has been coerced into complying. I kept looking for the Wal-Mart spokesman to flash a silent “distress” signal during the press conference.

source (http://dailycaller.com/2011/01/24/wal-mart-caves-to-government-bullies/)

man is she gonna be pissed

http://oi56.tinypic.com/ke69i1.jpg