PDA

View Full Version : I love women in the military :)

darin
01-19-2011, 06:44 AM
Camp Victory, Iraq,

http://americandigest.org/bikini-and-gun.jpg

My deployment is gonna be trouble...(sigh). :)

CSM
01-19-2011, 11:02 AM
weapon .... check
ruck ..... check
battle rattle .... check
bikini ... check

Gotta love it!

fj1200
01-19-2011, 12:08 PM

How did I miss the gun the first time? :confused:

NightTrain
01-19-2011, 12:36 PM
Odd... I didn't see the rifle, either, until you pointed it out.

CSM
01-19-2011, 01:21 PM
one of the advantages of being an old guy....eyesight degrading so have to focus a bit more

KarlMarx
01-19-2011, 03:13 PM
Camp Victory, Iraq,

My deployment is gonna be trouble...(sigh). :)

I can't see a gun, I have a pair of bikinis stuck in my eye.

Abbey Marie
01-19-2011, 05:06 PM
weapon .... check
ruck ..... check
battle rattle .... check
bikini ... check

Gotta love it!

Tramp stamp... check.

Kathianne
01-19-2011, 05:24 PM
Tramp stamp... check.

I gotta say that the tats some of the young girls have are pretty cute and look nice with shorts or bikinis. However, not so cool off the shoulder with wedding gown. Also weird I'm guessing when they're in their 70's and up! LOL!

NightTrain
01-19-2011, 06:24 PM
I gotta say that the tats some of the young girls have are pretty cute and look nice with shorts or bikinis. However, not so cool off the shoulder with wedding gown. Also weird I'm guessing when they're in their 70's and up! LOL!

Yeah, I've considered that, too. Can you imagine what that weird chick on L.A. Ink is going to look like when she hits 60? <shudder>

darin
01-20-2011, 04:54 AM
And the thing is, the one w/ the gun even..not a 'perfect' body...sure she's got a stamp (which is hot on her, at this age), but...still.

:D

:salute:

KarlMarx
01-20-2011, 07:35 AM
Yeah, I've considered that, too. Can you imagine what that weird chick on L.A. Ink is going to look like when she hits 60? <shudder>

Think of the Gulf Oil Spill ....

Now give it a pair of legs
</shudder>

CSM
01-20-2011, 07:58 AM

I dunno about anyone else but I don't plan on oggling 70 year old women. 50 and below for me and even then the 50 year olds better be darn special.

Abbey Marie
01-20-2011, 02:38 PM
x marks the spot

Kathianne
01-20-2011, 04:35 PM
I dunno about anyone else but I don't plan on oggling 70 year old women. 50 and below for me and even then the 50 year olds better be darn special.

Yeah, but they will have them down the road, including wives that had them done in late teens and 20's. Like I said, I think they're cute on some in the right outfits, but when visible in formal wear, even cute women look a bit cheap.

darin
01-20-2011, 07:18 PM
I hate having to jump through 15000 hoops; cheap women are better. :) Up front, say what they want, and that's it. :)

Mr. P
01-20-2011, 07:20 PM
Yeah, but they will have them down the road, including wives that had them done in late teens and 20's. Like I said, I think they're cute on some in the right outfits, but when visible in formal wear, even cute women look a bit cheap.
I think a publicly visible tat on a female makes her look very cheap.
That's my opinion.

Kathianne
01-20-2011, 08:20 PM
I think a publicly visible tat on a female makes her look very cheap.
That's my opinion.

None of my kids have tats, why? I dunno. My guess if they'd been as popular as now, I would have at the same age. I might be wrong, wasn't an option.

I see the kids in school with them on ankle or shoulder, often cute. At beach, yeah, lots. Also nearly always cute. We're talking 18-30.

On the other hand, I've seen brides and bridesmaids with tats on shoulder or even partial boob, not cool, just trashy considering the circumstances. So it seems so forethought should be taking place, which may be too much to expect of an 18 year old.

LiberalNation
01-20-2011, 09:25 PM
I love checking out my battle buddies tats in the shower. Hot.

Full battle rattle however can die I'd rather be shot or blown up then have all this shit making my body and back hurt. Everyday till graduation if I graduate where in it.

CSM
01-21-2011, 07:45 AM
Well, I can tell you that getting shot or blowed up is not fun. Battle rattle may make your back hurt but it wont remove large chunks of flesh and that back ache will go away once you remove the gear. Heck, even tats can be removed ... scars from wounds are NOT removeable; they stay with you forever! Wear your gear, girl!

darin
01-21-2011, 09:03 AM
Sergeant Major - She's too immature to understand/care about what you're saying.

CSM
01-21-2011, 09:13 AM
Sergeant Major - She's too immature to understand/care about what you're saying.

Yep. That's why you have senior NCOs ... to make sure young soldiers wear their gear and that is why CSMs seem like such mean SoBs.

Back on the subject of tats... I never got one because if I ever had to commit a crime, I didn't want any identifying marks....LOL

darin
01-21-2011, 09:46 AM
Yep. That's why you have senior NCOs ... to make sure young soldiers wear their gear and that is why CSMs seem like such mean SoBs.

Back on the subject of tats... I never got one because if I ever had to commit a crime, I didn't want any identifying marks....LOL

:D I hope she learns.

Good call on the tat - I have one on my left shoulder.

Abbey Marie
01-21-2011, 05:56 PM
I hate having to jump through 15000 hoops; cheap women are better. :) Up front, say what they want, and that's it. :)

The hoops are the fun part. ;)

darin
01-21-2011, 06:37 PM
ugh...Not me, not anymore. Am completely broken down 'chasing' and never 'getting'. My next woman will obviously want me as much as I want her. If she lets me know she wants me, I'll chase...but I will NEVER try to convince a woman she should date, etc, me. Ever. :salute:

Abbey Marie
01-22-2011, 10:47 AM
ugh...Not me, not anymore. Am completely broken down 'chasing' and never 'getting'. My next woman will obviously want me as much as I want her. If she lets me know she wants me, I'll chase...but I will NEVER try to convince a woman she should date, etc, me. Ever. :salute:

Young women today don't seem to require anything of men. Including respect. So why should guys try hard? As the mother of a 19 year old (who isn't like that), I can tell you that many girls today look pretty pathetic from where I sit. You may see it a little differently when your beautiful daughter is old enough to date. Btw, from what I am hearing about college campuses (and Jersey Shore, lol), young people don't really "date" anymore either.

Anyway, be safe over there. And you'd better post a lot- don't make me come over there.;) :salute:

darin
01-22-2011, 10:49 AM
I believe you didn't understand my point, Abbey - keep in my my paradigm when it comes to trying hard with no results.

<3

If I catch my daughter playing games I'll counsel her to simply be upfront and honest.

Oh...and WHY the hell did you have a baby when you were TEN YEARS OLD!!????

;)

gabosaurus
01-23-2011, 01:22 AM
Gotta love the "equality" of the modern military:
Men = brave fighting machines
Women = chicks in bikinis

Another reason why I advise high school girls against enlisting.

darin
01-23-2011, 09:31 AM

You are a retard. :) It's one reason I advise high school girls against anything remotely resembling California, "NOW", "women's studies", lying about vacations, or other brain-atrophy-inducing 'education'

When you advise Against something like that - a career option, etc, you're showing your shit-for-worth as a 'counselor'. You move from being a counselor to a preacher.

fj1200
01-23-2011, 09:49 AM
You are a retard. :) It's one reason I advise high school girls against anything remotely resembling California, "NOW", "women's studies", lying about vacations, or other brain-atrophy-inducing 'education'

When you advise Against something like that - a career option, etc, you're showing your shit-for-worth as a 'counselor'. You move from being a counselor to a preacher.

Geez DMP don't you know that women NEVER admire a man in uniform? It's only the neanderthal men that do something like that never pure and innocent high school girls, esp. ones from California.

/sarcasm

CSM
01-23-2011, 11:15 AM

You must be one heck of a counselor. I wouldn't want any women in my unit that had been under your tutelage anyway. They would be way out in left field most of the time and essentially worthless; but hey, maybe they could fill your shoes someday!

KitchenKitten99
01-24-2011, 06:43 PM

I got a 'stamp' of a Phoenix with flames (i get complements on it all the time when at the health-club pool with my kids)... but that's it. I want another tat of Remy wearing a toque and holding a chef's knife and a mixing spoon on my right shoulder (done after I graduate and get my official diploma), but I am not certain I will actually execute on that. Just because I agree on the idea it looks trashy when wearing formal-wear. Not that I worry about that in the kitchen, but with our cigar shop being part of the Chamber of Commerce here, we are invited to many formal events that I want to represent the shop as classy and elegant.

My phoenix can be hidden most of the time with most dresses, and even then I have been told it is pretty cool and its' style and quality of the art done on it can be integrated into formal-wear if I choose a dress with a back that low. However a cartoon rat isn't as 'elegant', or whatever-not sure the word to put on it. My phoenix has a depth in meaning and soul, whereas Remy is kind of a reflection of me and my career path.

darin
01-24-2011, 06:46 PM
^^^ That post is worthless without pics.

KitchenKitten99
01-24-2011, 06:54 PM
^^^ That post is worthless without pics.

I gotta get a good photo first. Give me a few minutes to have the Mr. take one. I just realized I never had one taken after I got the flames added 2 years ago.

KitchenKitten99
01-24-2011, 07:06 PM
The photo isn't the greatest quality (mr's camera isnt very good and mine's at home :( )2107

darin
01-24-2011, 07:41 PM
Dude...you got a hot waist-section there, hun. Darin LIKEY the inky :)

KitchenKitten99
01-24-2011, 08:12 PM
Dude...you got a hot waist-section there, hun. Darin LIKEY the inky :)

Thanks. :o

Methinks I need more sun, lol. But that is difficult to get here in the Frozen tundra I call home...

fj1200
01-25-2011, 11:20 AM
The photo isn't the greatest quality (mr's camera isnt very good and mine's at home :( )2107

An image of a burning sensation might not be best visual for whoever is back there. ;)

:laugh:

gabosaurus
01-25-2011, 12:47 PM
So men can have "tramp stamps" and women can not? Yet another example of inequality.
The reason why I don't recommend military service for women is because women are treated as second class citizens. I don't recommend any occupation when women are not accepted as full equals with men.
I tell high school girls that they can rule the world if they wish. They should choose a profession where they can rise to the top and become everyone's supervisor.

KitchenKitten99
01-25-2011, 05:22 PM
... because women are treated as second class citizens. ...

"No one can make you feel inferior without your permission."-Eleanor Roosevelt

darin
01-25-2011, 08:34 PM
So men can have "tramp stamps" and women can not? Yet another example of inequality.
The reason why I don't recommend military service for women is because women are treated as second class citizens. I don't recommend any occupation when women are not accepted as full equals with men.
I tell high school girls that they can rule the world if they wish. They should choose a profession where they can rise to the top and become everyone's supervisor.

You are wronger than a football bat. Doesn't matter. When you can't back up your insecurities, you call them 'opinions'. Look chick, you're a liar. We know that. Stop lying to yourself. And PLEASE stop lying to the kids you claim to serve. Really. I'd feel sorry for you if I thought it'd help.