PDA

View Full Version : Palin Fatigue

Palin Rider
01-20-2011, 02:45 PM
My favorite subject!

OK, you've got Palin fatigue. Not to worry. So does much of the country: The latest CNN poll shows that 56 percent of Americans view her unfavorably.

More damaging, though, is this: Sarah Palin's unfavorable rating among women has gone up 10 points. And 59 percent of those all-important independent voters don't like her -- and that's up a stunning 14 points in just a few months.

You might argue it's because of the debate surrounding the Tucson shootings -- specifically, Palin's tone-deaf response to the unfair charges that she was somehow responsible for a deranged shooter's state of mind. And that could well be part of it. But there's more: She's completely overstayed her welcome.
Source (http://www.cnn.com/2011/OPINION/01/20/borger.palin.fatigue/index.html)

jimnyc
01-21-2011, 04:36 AM
Was that linked from another page, or could you point me to where the voting statistics can be located? For all we know they sampled less than 50 people... Polling is mostly for shit, which I've stated when it favors (D) or (R), but even shittier with the ridiculously small samples some polls use these days.

jimnyc
01-21-2011, 04:45 AM
This is probably the origin:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/19/cnn-poll-palin-unfavorable-rating-at-all-time-high/

Typical 1,000 sample via telephone - but a size I have always claimed was too small. I would love to see the exact questions they ask in polls such as this, and with many others quite frankly.

I've seen polls that would lead you to believe that Obama would probably resign soon (due to very low approval ratings) and that the recent democrat led congress would be on the verge of mass suicide. At the same time, I have seen polls such as the above that so called "leaders" of the GOP have low approval ratings, and others that would have you believe that the Tea Party is akin to the KKK.

Abbey Marie
01-21-2011, 05:51 PM
Palin Rider = Palinphobic. :laugh:

Missileman
01-21-2011, 06:18 PM
My favorite subject!

Source (http://www.cnn.com/2011/OPINION/01/20/borger.palin.fatigue/index.html)

You and the rest of the left won't stop talking about her and then bitch because she's always in the news.

Every time I think they've peaked, they achieve a new plateau of stupid.

Abbey Marie
01-22-2011, 12:55 PM
You and the rest of the left won't stop talking about her and then bitch because she's always in the news.

Every time I think they've peaked, they achieve a new plateau of stupid.

:clap: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Missileman again.

Palin Rider
01-22-2011, 07:08 PM

Speak for yourself, Missie. I LOVE having Palin in the news. She hangs herself with more and more rope every time.

LuvRPgrl
01-23-2011, 04:23 PM
Speak for yourself, Missie. I LOVE having Palin in the news. She hangs herself with more and more rope every time.

Me thinks you have a secret crush on her.

jon_forward
01-24-2011, 02:30 PM

you sure act alot like bullypulpit and his best friend GW, when he was in office. Is he your role model? just wondering.

namvet
01-24-2011, 06:16 PM

why don't you ask this cocksucker what he thinks ???

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/08/04/article-1204213-05F20CC3000005DC-96_468x675.jpg

Palin Rider
01-24-2011, 07:14 PM
This is probably the origin:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/19/cnn-poll-palin-unfavorable-rating-at-all-time-high/

Typical 1,000 sample via telephone - but a size I have always claimed was too small. I would love to see the exact questions they ask in polls such as this, and with many others quite frankly.

In theory, you can get a valid sample with 1000 (as long as all the other variables are perfect), but it's definitely pushing the lower limit.

Palin Rider
01-24-2011, 07:16 PM

It's no secret; I've said multiple times that she's hot. (And that it's her only good quality.)

why don't you ask this cocksucker what he thinks ???

I'd like to, but I doubt I could get him on the phone or answer my email.

NightTrain
01-24-2011, 11:50 PM

If she hangs herself continually, then she obviously isn't a threat.

Why is it, then, that liberal pukes like you spend every waking moment obsessing over her and when you can't find anything new, you make shit up?

She scares the hell out of all of you liberals. What is truly amusing is that in the midst of your frenzy of hateful accusations, you will in the same breath claim she's irrelevant.

Very curious contradictions and it's clear which is true considering the baseless rabid attacks from moonbats like Gabby, PyschoBabble, BullyBoy, SpideyLad, and of course, you.

Why not be honest about the whole Sarah thing and just say she terrifies you as a beautiful, honest, conservative woman?

Palin Rider
01-25-2011, 01:31 AM
If she hangs herself continually, then she obviously isn't a threat.

Why is it, then, that liberal pukes like you spend every waking moment obsessing over her and when you can't find anything new, you make shit up?

She scares the hell out of all of you liberals. What is truly amusing is that in the midst of your frenzy of hateful accusations, you will in the same breath claim she's irrelevant.

Very curious contradictions and it's clear which is true considering the baseless rabid attacks from moonbats like Gabby, PyschoBabble, BullyBoy, SpideyLad, and of course, you.

Why not be honest about the whole Sarah thing and just say she terrifies you as a beautiful, honest, conservative woman?

Honestly, she doesn't terrify me, little fella. Sorry to disappoint.

Yeah, she's unelectable, but ripping on her is my guilty pleasure. That's just how I roll.

red states rule
01-25-2011, 02:52 AM
:clap: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Missileman again.

Took care of it for you Abbey

red states rule
01-25-2011, 02:56 AM
Honestly, she doesn't terrify me, little fella. Sorry to disappoint.

Yeah, she's unelectable, but ripping on her is my guilty pleasure. That's just how I roll.

http://imaksim.com/images/stories/gallery/pds_540.jpg

Palin Rider
01-25-2011, 12:04 PM
You're living proof that Obama Derangement Syndrome is much worse.

(So are a handful of others around here.)

logroller
01-25-2011, 02:12 PM
Was that linked from another page, or could you point me to where the voting statistics can be located? For all we know they sampled less than 50 people... Polling is mostly for shit, which I've stated when it favors (D) or (R), but even shittier with the ridiculously small samples some polls use these days.

I feel your frustration red. I've had quite a few disagreements on Family Feud's polling- and that's a hundred people!:laugh:

red states rule
01-25-2011, 06:45 PM
http://www.seraphicpress.com/images/Palin%20NOW%202.jpg

Abbey Marie
01-26-2011, 11:12 AM
Awesome comic, Red. :clap:

Palin Rider
01-26-2011, 02:25 PM

So you're the other one of the two people who read those. I always wondered.

PostmodernProphet
01-27-2011, 08:55 AM

secret?......

red states rule
01-27-2011, 11:11 AM

Thanks Abbey

http://www.renewamerica.com/images/columns/080903huston.gif

NightTrain
01-27-2011, 01:40 PM
So you're the other one of the two people who read those. I always wondered.

Can we get a Rep Check on Aisle 4, please? That's Rep Check, Aisle 4.

red states rule
01-27-2011, 01:42 PM
Can we get a Rep Check on Aisle 4, please? That's Rep Check, Aisle 4.

At this time, PR has a rep score of -304320

The boy is well on his way to passing Virgil's (i.e. mainfromman, retiredman, moderate democrat) all time rep total of -500,000

NightTrain
01-27-2011, 01:44 PM
At this time, PR has a rep score of -304320

The boy is well on his way to passing Virgil's (i.e. mainfromman, retiredman, moderate democrat) all time rep total of -500,000

The boy is on FIRE, I tell ya!

I knew he was special. Virgil has got to be sweating with this new challenger striving to shatter the record!

red states rule
01-27-2011, 01:47 PM

I knew he was special. Virgil has got to be sweating with this new challenger striving to shatter the record!

It took Virgil YEARS and THREE ID's to move his rep to -500,000 and PR is more then hafl way to the title in only a few months

FINALLY, PR is accomplishing something in his life and can lay claim to the boards top troll

LuvRPgrl
01-30-2011, 12:01 AM

I miss virgil.

Ummm, who is Virgil ???

LuvRPgrl
01-30-2011, 12:04 AM

awesome sig Abs !!

red states rule
01-30-2011, 05:56 AM
I miss virgil.

Ummm, who is Virgil ???

You know who Virgil is - the preacher man from Maine who told us how he gave weekly sermons and spread the word of God - while on this board called female consenservative posters here the "C" word and hoped people who had a different POV died from cancer

namvet
01-30-2011, 09:04 AM
You know who Virgil is - the preacher man from Maine who told us how he gave weekly sermons and spread the word of God - while on this board called female consenservative posters here the "C" word and hoped people who had a different POV died from cancer

http://rookery9.aviary.com.s3.amazonaws.com/6205500/6205716_bd68_625x1000.jpg

yeah i remember. crazier than a shit house rat. called our troops baby killers. I sliced off his nuts and gave them to him in a jar. an alleged vet. claims to have be an officer in the USN during the Nam war. served his hitch on a tug boat on the east coast.