PDA

View Full Version : Hey Liberals - this is why you suck.

darin
01-25-2011, 10:13 AM
In this video, this Soldier explains why you, Liberals and wussies, frankly, suck. This Soldier talks about concepts completely foreign to you and your ilk. If you are a smart liberal, maybe you'll find a way to pull your head out of your ass and be a contributing member of society. If you are not a smart liberal, you'll deflect and deny what this Soldier speaks of.

EVERY young man and woman needs to hear this speech as a way to help them find the courage to Serve. Every old man and woman needs to hear this speech to help them remember why our country is free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXJY_wJHwAY

gabosaurus
01-25-2011, 12:43 PM
So tell me bro, how many times did you jerk off during that 10-minute speech?
Perhaps it never occured to you that there are people in this country who find other honorable ways to serve their country. Not everyone shares your love of conflict and the thrill you obtain from seeing people die.
My dad never served. Took an educational deferment. Received a college education. Worked all his life to support his family. Raised two daughters who also received college educations.
The problem with many of you on DP if that you believe that, since you served in the military, it should be mandatory for everyone. But when you look at the way you have turned out, it is obvious how military service has warped your personality. You believe you are above everyone, when it is just the opposite.
You support the hawks who believe that the only way to preserve your legacy is to continually start wars. Since the continual carnage requires constant reinforcements of fresh young cannon fodder. That is why the U.S. hasn't been involved in a legitimate conflict in 50 years. The cycle continues because the military hawks want it to.
It is unfortunate that so many of you get orgasmic thrills from the idea of killing your enemies. Must be a male thing -- the rifle as phallic symbol. Perhaps that is why you look down on women.
Once your generation dies out, perhaps things will change. When women take over, we will have different ideas.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2125l5x.png

darin
01-25-2011, 12:48 PM
Yes, Gabby - you exemplify one of the 'stupid' liberals.

KarlMarx
01-25-2011, 02:06 PM
Perhaps it never occured to you that there are people in this country who find other honorable ways to serve their country. Not everyone shares your love of conflict and the thrill you obtain from seeing people die.
My dad never served. Took an educational deferment. Received a college education. Worked all his life to support his family. Raised two daughters who also received college educations.
The problem with many of you on DP if that you believe that, since you served in the military, it should be mandatory for everyone. But when you look at the way you have turned out, it is obvious how military service has warped your personality. You believe you are above everyone, when it is just the opposite.
You support the hawks who believe that the only way to preserve your legacy is to continually start wars. Since the continual carnage requires constant reinforcements of fresh young cannon fodder. That is why the U.S. hasn't been involved in a legitimate conflict in 50 years. The cycle continues because the military hawks want it to.
It is unfortunate that so many of you get orgasmic thrills from the idea of killing your enemies. Must be a male thing -- the rifle as phallic symbol. Perhaps that is why you look down on women.
Once your generation dies out, perhaps things will change. When women take over, we will have different ideas.

The problem is Gabby with your logic is that there are bad people in the world who will use violence in order to acheive their ends. That means violence towards innocent people. Those people don't respond to logic or the rule of law, because frankly they are nothing better than criminals themselves.

Remember Kuwait in 1990? Iraq invaded that country and it took the US to remove them. The Iraqi Republican guard kills thousands of innocent people there and would still be there if we hadn't removed them. By the way, the UNITED NATIONS engaged the Iraqi forces there, we were there to help.

The Korean peninsula. If we weren't there defending the border, Korea would be completely communist and under Beloved Leader's thumb. Again, a UNITED NATIONS matter, we are bearing the lion's share of this conflict.

The Cuban missile crisis. If we had not stood up to the USSR, nuclear missiles would be in our back yard.

The Iraq war. The Iraqi people are free now thanks to us. We went there to enforce UNITED NATIONS cease fire resolutions.

Bosnia... the US is there to prevent the quarrels there from becoming a genocide. Another UNITED NATIONS matter.

Yes, so I see how we haven't been in any valid confrontations in the past 60 years... by your definition if it doesn't affect you directly, you couldn't care less.

I'd like to know how you would feel if you and your family lived in a constant state of fear, were being held prisoner in your own country by a foreign power, or threatened by a foreign power and no one cared enough to help you. That's what the American military has been doing these past 50 years... helping people who cannot defend themselves.

darin
01-25-2011, 02:21 PM
btw, anyone who HAS served, IS measurably better than those who did not. They are at LEAST set to a place of honor - hence Veterans Day...Veterans Benefits, etc.

My hat's off to them.

gabosaurus
01-25-2011, 03:13 PM
I respect those who served. But it doesn't make you better than anyone else.
I also respect police, firefighters and all emergency first responders.
Every person who contributes to the work force of the U.S. has an equal part in making our country great. No one's job should be considered better than another.

The Iraq war. The Iraqi people are free now thanks to us. We went there to enforce UNITED NATIONS cease fire resolutions.

If this is the case, why haven't we invaded North Korea yet? Why do we give substantial aid to Saudi Arabia, which represses its people far more than Iraq did?
Same with Bosnia. There were several nations in Africa and Asia that were worse off than Bosnia.

Even Iraq is not a fair example. There were more 9-11 connections to Afghanistan and Pakistan than Iraq, but Dubya chose Iraq because he had planned it all along. In this case, we were the aggressor. We were the Iraq that invaded Kuwait. But I guess it is different when you decide to start the war for personal and selfish purposes.

darin
01-25-2011, 04:44 PM
Service of COURSE makes people better. See, like most libs, you want equality without having to have earned shit.

You want to be a millionaire because OTHERS are...
You want to be respected because SOLDIERS are...

You want to be better than you are right now, Gabby - Go find a recruiter. You'll NEVER be - you'll never hold a candle - to ANY vet or those who support them. Not when push comes to shove.

View that speech again. Take notes

NightTrain
01-25-2011, 04:49 PM
I respect those who served. But it doesn't make you better than anyone else.

No you don't. You respect liberal pukes exclusively.

I also respect police, firefighters and all emergency first responders.
Every person who contributes to the work force of the U.S. has an equal part in making our country great. No one's job should be considered better than another.

That is why you make such an outstanding Commie.

If this is the case, why haven't we invaded North Korea yet?

No need to yet.

Why do we give substantial aid to Saudi Arabia, which represses its people far more than Iraq did?

Yeah? The Saudis used WMDs on their own populace and openly supported terrorism? Idiot.

Same with Bosnia. There were several nations in Africa and Asia that were worse off than Bosnia.

I guess if you'd worked your way up the military ladder you could have made your case when that decision was made. Instead you chose to sit around on your ass and pat yourself on the back for hanging out with all your liberal pals at Cal bad mouthing this country.

Even Iraq is not a fair example. There were more 9-11 connections to Afghanistan and Pakistan than Iraq, but Dubya chose Iraq because he had planned it all along.

Now that's some solid logic. Probably sounded better as you were holding in the bong hit though, didn't it?

In this case, we were the aggressor. We were the Iraq that invaded Kuwait. But I guess it is different when you decide to start the war for personal and selfish purposes.

Right, because it was all about the OIIIIILLLLLLLLLL.

I bet that speech made you feel like pond scum, didn't it? He really spoke the truth about you and your ilk.

red states rule
01-25-2011, 06:07 PM

Libs have always shown thier "support" for the troops Gabby

Example 1

http://www.blackfive.net/main/images/we_support_our_troops.jpg

red states rule
01-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Yes, Gabby - you exemplify one of the 'stupid' liberals.

Darin, I bought this shirt a few years ago - and I thank you for your service

http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/tourback600.gif

actsnoblemartin
01-25-2011, 08:07 PM
Once your generation dies out, perhaps things will change.

When women take over, we will have different ideas.

oh thats not sexist

:lol:

KarlMarx
01-25-2011, 09:22 PM
Q1: If this is the case, why haven't we invaded North Korea yet?

A1:China. There's a good reason. Antagonizing a country with a billion people at its disposal along with nuclear weapons. What do you think would happen? A war that would probably go nuclear. Guess that's a good reason.

Q1: Why do we give substantial aid to Saudi Arabia, which represses its people far more than Iraq did?
A1: I agree that aid to Saudi Arabia should be called into question. Saudi Arabia, however, is not in violation of any cease fire agreements as Iraq under Saddam Hussein was.

Q1:Same with Bosnia. There were several nations in Africa and Asia that were worse off than Bosnia.
A1: A history lesson. World War I got started when a Serbian national assassinated an Austrian duke. The Balkans are an unstable region and could help to destabilize Europe. Not to mention that a genocidal conflict was taking place there. I stand corrected, we are there because of our commitments to NATO, not the United Nations.

Q1: Even Iraq is not a fair example. There were more 9-11 connections to Afghanistan and Pakistan than Iraq, but Dubya chose Iraq because he had planned it all along.
A1: Dubya also signed the 1991 ceasefire agreement? Dubya drafted the dozen or so UN resolutions that Iraq repeatedly violated? Dubya crafted the intelligence cited by Clinton in 1998 that Iraq was stockpiling weapons of mass destruction? Iraq was not about 9/11, it was about the 1991 ceasefire agreement.

Q1: In this case, we were the aggressor. We were the Iraq that invaded Kuwait. But I guess it is different when you decide to start the war for personal and selfish purposes
A1: When Iraq invaded Kuwait, it took over the country as part of its own. The citizens of Kuwait were not given self determination as we gave the Iraqis. For your information, the government of Iraq is a freely chosen one by its citizens (the very people that liberals like you claimed were not ready for democracy). Iraq is a member of OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries) and with its members control the price of crude oil by agreeing to exportation quotas. That does not seem like a country that we invaded because of oil. By the way, we also invaded Europe in 1944. France and the occupied countries had not declared war on us, so does that make us an aggressor in that case, too?

You pay lip service to the military and say you have a great respect for them while saying that they are engaged in aggression and have not done a hill of beans worth of good in half a century. That is an all too common liberal mode of behavior.

Unfortunately, none of what I say will dissuade you of your hatred of the United States military and of the United States in general (although you will vehemently deny this). The reason is that you are a member of a religion that I don't belong to. The Liberal Church of America. No amount of logic or evidence will change your faith in that Church. Unfortunately, it is a false doctrine that has been proven wrong again and again. These past two years have been further evidence of how bankrupt your side of the political argument is. The problem is that your side can't see the obvious.

KarlMarx
01-25-2011, 09:34 PM
Q: When women take over, we will have different ideas.

A: Right, you keep believing that Gabby. Keep telling yourself that women rulers are different than men when history shows that whenever women ruled they were no less likely to start a war than men....

Elizabeth I - started a war with Spain

Catherine the Great - started a war with the Turkish empire to gain access to the Black Sea

Cleopatra - got embroiled in a civil war with Rome

red states rule
01-26-2011, 04:31 AM
http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/imaomil600.jpg

Noir
01-26-2011, 05:22 AM
btw, anyone who HAS served, IS measurably better than those who did not. They are at LEAST set to a place of honor - hence Veterans Day...Veterans Benefits, etc.

My hat's off to them.

Really? What about the drunken idiots in my work that literally pissed on the floor while I was making them some food because they thought I was taking too long. They are better than be?
I don't think so,
Being a better person comes from within, and has feth all to do with what you get paid for.

darin
01-26-2011, 06:04 AM
Really? What about the drunken idiots in my work that literally pissed on the floor while I was making them some food because they thought I was taking too long. They are better than be?
I don't think so,
Being a better person comes from within, and has feth all to do with what you get paid for.

If you want to cherry-pick situations, that's fine. It's an absolute truth, however. Those who serve are by measure greater than those who simply benefit from the service of others.

Noir
01-26-2011, 06:51 AM
If you want to cherry-pick situations, that's fine. It's an absolute truth, however. Those who serve are by measure greater than those who simply benefit from the service of others.

Lol, cherry pick, so basically what you're saying is those who serve are better than those who don't, unless ofcourse they are not :laugh:

darin
01-26-2011, 06:55 AM
Lol, cherry pick, so basically what you're saying is those who serve are better than those who don't, unless ofcourse they are not :laugh:

No, I'm saying people are people. But as a group, those who served - even floor-pissing-veterans - are measurably better than those who did not.

Abbey Marie
01-26-2011, 11:27 AM
Drunken idiots, floor-pissing or otherwise, are not in their right minds and should not have their entire character judged over such incidents. Imo, of course. :cool:

As for everyone who works being equal, I beg to differ. While I worked hard to earn my law degree, and my technical writings were published, I never laid my life on the line for anyone. Ergo, I do not deserve to be honored, and do not consider myself on the same level as combat personnel, police or firefighters. Read Matterhorn, or Platoon, or watch documentary coverage of 9-11 to see the huge difference.

Earning a living because we have to, or getting a degree to earn more money is not sacrifice; it is not even really all that admirable. It should be considered the status quo; sort of a baseline for living from which we strive to be better people.

darin
01-26-2011, 12:02 PM
Someday I might propose to you, Abbey.

:swoon:

SassyLady
01-26-2011, 12:12 PM
Someday I might propose to you, Abbey.

:swoon:

Well, now I'm jealous.....thought you and I were going to run off together! :slap:

gabosaurus
01-26-2011, 12:39 PM
If you have devoted the majority of your life to serving in the military, obviously you believe that is the greatest of all occupations. In many of your posts, you state that it is the only occupation that is worthy of a true American citizen. And that everyone should have to do so at some point of their life.

My mom devoted her entire life to teaching in a low performing suburban school. It is something that very few choose to do. In my opinion, my mom is a better person than you will ever be. My mom didn't do her job for the glory. She never sought recognition. She never wanted a day devoted to her, or for anyone to tell her that the world is a better place because of her.
Darin, if you really want to see what life is about, go volunteer in an inner city school. Experience what it is like to help people who need it most. As opposed to devising ways to kill them.

I found a recruiter of a different sort when I was in college. I heard a more plain spoken and less demonstrative speech than the one you posted. I went through a different type of basic training for a couple of years in graduate school. I have worked in psych wards, drug treatment centers, juvenile detention centers and boot camps.
You have worked with the best kids in society, the ones that are accepted into the military. They don't need help. They merely need training.
I work with kids who are facing the most basic and important decisions of their lives. I would love to see 100 percent of my kids go to college or technical training programs. I want them to avoid becoming gang members, petty criminals and single mothers on welfare.

Being a better person comes from within, and has all to do with what you get paid for.

This might be one of the better statements ever posted on this forum. Respect should never be freely given out. It should be earned. Everyone has their own place in society. To place one person's position over another's is wrong.

As for everyone who works being equal, I beg to differ. While I worked hard to earn my law degree, and my technical writings were published, I never laid my life on the line for anyone. Ergo, I do not deserve to be honored, and do not consider myself on the same level as combat personnel, police or firefighters.

I agree, to a point. I would never put myself on the same level as first responders. At the same time, I believe that everyone has some heroism in them. If you defend someone who might otherwise be judged guilty, you become very important to that person. There are physicians that save lives. There are others who provide basic services necessary for life and well being.

My dad's best friend served in Viet Nam. Was wounded and returned to his unit. Decorated several times. I've met a lot of his friends. I've never heard any of them tell me (or anyone) that they were better than anyone else, or that they deserve special recognition. I've never had any of them try to recruit me, or tell me that the military is the only acceptable means of serving your country.
Instead, the describe it as a choice that can only be made by each individual. And that only those who make the choice on their own will get the most out of their service. Most heroes prefer to remain silent. It is the blowhards who usually make the most noise.

Noir
01-26-2011, 12:40 PM
"Drunken idiots, floor-pissing or otherwise, are not in their right minds and should not have their entire character judged over such incidents. Imo, of course. "

They were in their right minds when they chose to go out and get drunk, I'll judge them for that :3

darin
01-26-2011, 12:41 PM
Gabby, your ideas are kind of pieces of shit. What ruined you? What's broken inside you?

Abbey Marie
01-26-2011, 12:54 PM
"Drunken idiots, floor-pissing or otherwise, are not in their right minds and should not have their entire character judged over such incidents. Imo, of course. "

They were in their right minds when they chose to go out and get drunk, I'll judge them for that :3

Your call. I guess I have made enough gaffes, drunken and otherwise, to be more understanding. {shrug}

Abbey Marie
01-26-2011, 12:55 PM
"Greater love hath no one than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13

Noir
01-26-2011, 01:04 PM
Your call. I guess I have made enough gaffes, drunken and otherwise, to be more understanding. {shrug}

Pissing on the floor is hardly a 'gaffe' =/

Abbey Marie
01-26-2011, 01:20 PM
Pissing on the floor is hardly a 'gaffe' =/

It's practically the definition of one, in American-male terms, lol.

Palin Rider
01-26-2011, 08:39 PM
Anyone who tries to link military service to politics is a disgusting human being, period. Regardless of whatever else they do.

gabosaurus
01-26-2011, 10:30 PM
Gabby, your ideas are kind of pieces of shit. What ruined you? What's broken inside you?

Since you have always been on one side of the fence, you believe that any ideas from the other side of the fence are wrong. Being on the reverse side, I naturally regard your ideas as pieces of shit.
Of course, you are merely acting from a career military point of view. You are used to stating something and having your underlings believe it without thinking. Because that is how the chain of command operates.
Unfortunately, I am not an underling. I know that the video you posted is a full 10 minutes of brainwashing bullshit. The fellow delivering the speech might as well be a jihadist with that tone of speech.

In summation, your wholesale endorsement of the message is why you suck.

NightTrain
01-27-2011, 01:51 AM
Anyone who tries to link military service to politics is a disgusting human being, period. Regardless of whatever else they do.

Which is clearly demonstrated by America's greatest Presidents being Military Veterans and war heroes.

American war heroes aren't pussies like you, PR. You know that, deep down inside, and you hate them for that.

Palin Rider
01-27-2011, 01:59 AM
Which is clearly demonstrated by America's greatest Presidents being Military Veterans and war heroes.

American war heroes aren't pussies like you, PR. You know that, deep down inside, and you hate them for that.

God, you're an idiot.

Being a veteran has nothing to do with politicizing your military service. The best politicians who also happen to be veterans never tried to do that.

NightTrain
01-27-2011, 02:03 AM
God, you're an idiot.

Being a veteran has nothing to do with politicizing your military service. The best politicians who also happen to be veterans never tried to do that.

Their service to this country made them great. It made them the men they were. It made them leaders, able to think clearly under duress, it made them MEN.

See what you missed, little fella?

darin
01-27-2011, 06:30 AM
Since you have always been on one side of the fence, you believe that any ideas from the other side of the fence are wrong. Being on the reverse side, I naturally regard your ideas as pieces of shit.
Of course, you are merely acting from a career military point of view. You are used to stating something and having your underlings believe it without thinking. Because that is how the chain of command operates.
Unfortunately, I am not an underling. I know that the video you posted is a full 10 minutes of brainwashing bullshit. The fellow delivering the speech might as well be a jihadist with that tone of speech.

In summation, your wholesale endorsement of the message is why you suck.

I'm reacting from a wise, learned, practical, and realist-point of view...and you are reacting from merely an ignorant, self-absorbed, lazy, 'taker' point of view. You're hard-headed and a fool. Some fools can learn wisdom. You refuse wisdom because wisdom points out your foolishness; your fragile self-esteem can't handle being wrong.

CSM
01-27-2011, 08:13 AM

You obviously have no idea of how the chain of command works. I do not usually interfere with personal arguments such as this but one way that will surely get a rise from me is to imply that soldiers (regardless of rank) are robots, idiots or stupid.

For one to assert "how the chain of command operates" without ever having had to operate within the military chain of command or based on "war stories" from our past military is foolishness. The military of today is far different from the military of WW II or Vietnam. The soldiers are smarter, more disciplined and overall better trained than those of the past.

Are veterans "better" than anyone else? Well, that is the whole debate in this thread, isn't it? I will say that no other profession, no matter how elitist or noble, requires it's practitioners to leave family and friends for months or years at a time to place themselves in danger of losing life or limb. Police and firemen get to go home everyday and see their family. Doctors may save lives but are rarely in danger themselves when they do it. I guess it is up to the individual to decide if that makes veterans "better" than others.

Palin Rider
01-27-2011, 02:11 PM
Their service to this country made them great. It made them the men they were. It made them leaders, able to think clearly under duress, it made them MEN.

Lots of jealousy in your pants there, huh?

red states rule
01-27-2011, 05:10 PM
Lots of jealousy in your pants there, huh?

Men like DMP, CSM, and MR P do think about libs like you and Gabby while they serve PR

They think alot about libs like you most often during bayonet practice

Palin Rider
01-27-2011, 06:43 PM
Men like DMP, CSM, and MR P do think about libs like you and Gabby while they serve PR

They think alot about libs like you most often during bayonet practice

Didn't even understand what I was talking about, did you, Burger King Kid?

Figures.

darin
01-27-2011, 06:49 PM
I've given proper use of my feet and knees. I've given a little hearing. I've given tears. Blood. Sweat. Most gave more. I gave some. Still am, in some regard. When I get to the warfight, I'll be giving MORE. Until then...this is about all I got.

What have you given to this country, bro?

Missileman
01-27-2011, 08:10 PM
The best politicians who also happen to be veterans never tried to do that.

I guess we know where that leaves Kerry.

Palin Rider
01-27-2011, 08:50 PM
I've given proper use of my feet and knees. I've given a little hearing. I've given tears. Blood. Sweat. Most gave more. I gave some. Still am, in some regard. When I get to the warfight, I'll be giving MORE. Until then...this is about all I got.

What have you given to this country, bro?

Nothing you've done gives you the right exploit it for political points. Which is exactly what you're doing. It's repellent, it's dishonest, and it's anti-American.

BTW, this country didn't want anything from me, despite my willingness to offer. Think that makes me less of an American? Great, hand me your rifle. I'm just as capable of killing someone as you are.

I guess we know where that leaves Kerry.

I have to agree, there. He's your typical country-club jerkoff.

darin
01-28-2011, 04:48 AM
Nothing you've done gives you the right exploit it for political points. Which is exactly what you're doing. It's repellent, it's dishonest, and it's anti-American.

Political points, eh? Is that what you really think?
Do you know I'm not running for office?

Sounds like you're upset you lacked the sack.

Hey man - did you watch that video? The Soldier giving the speech is talking about the difference between Good Americans and typical Liberals who share NONE of the attributes he spoke of.

Palin Rider
01-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Political points, eh? Is that what you really think?
Yes. If you weren't trying to score political points, you wouldn't have mentioned liberals.

Do you know I'm not running for office?Neither is Burger King Kid, as far as I know. Yet he desperately trolls for red points all the time.

Sounds like you're upset you lacked the sack.I didn't. I got turned down, remember?

Hey man - did you watch that video? The Soldier giving the speech is talking about the difference between Good Americans and typical Liberals who share NONE of the attributes he spoke of.
The soldier giving the speech never mentioned liberals (but he was still a pompous ass).

NightTrain
01-28-2011, 04:23 PM
The soldier giving the speech never mentioned liberals (but he was still a pompous ass).

He referred to liberals like you multiple times throughout his speech.

Review it and squirm, because he was right on the money.

DMP was 100% accurate when he said :

BTW, this country didn't want anything from me, despite my willingness to offer. Think that makes me less of an American? Great, hand me your rifle. I'm just as capable of killing someone as you are.

It's not surprising that you were not allowed to join the military, if you tried (which I doubt).

Shooting a rifle accurately does not make a soldier. There is a great deal more to it than marksmanship, but it's not surprising that you don't understand that. Honor. Integrity. Loyalty. Sacrifice. Patriotism. Courage. Training. Self Reliance. Discipline. You've displayed none of these attributes.

Palin Rider
01-28-2011, 05:00 PM
He referred to liberals like you multiple times throughout his speech.

Not once did he pull a Limbaugh. Liar.

It's not surprising that you were not allowed to join the military, if you tried (which I doubt).What you know about the qualifications is obviously zero.

Shooting a rifle accurately does not make a soldier. There is a great deal more to it than marksmanship, but it's not surprising that you don't understand that. Honor. Integrity. Loyalty. Sacrifice. Patriotism. Courage. Training. Self Reliance. Discipline. You've displayed none of these attributes.

I have all of those. Some you haven't seen, the rest you're in denial about. There is no other explanation for your endless, pitiful attempts to attack me. It's all jealousy.

darin
01-28-2011, 05:48 PM
No you don't. You don't have the sack. Fess up. At least you'll be respected for being honest.

Palin Rider
01-28-2011, 06:03 PM
No you don't. You don't have the sack. Fess up. At least you'll be respected for being honest.

You've seen neither me nor what I'm physically capable of doing, so you have no basis for that claim.

I'd be more than happy to arrange a demo, but you'd have to come out to CA on your own dime to watch it.

red states rule
01-28-2011, 06:35 PM

PR does not have the ability to be part of team. He would clearly not have the self discipline to keep his mouth shut and LEARN. He would the slouch that would cause all the men in the company to pull extra duty due to his screw ups

In fact here is PR if ever did join the military

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1OZS6wem7OQ" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

darin
01-28-2011, 06:52 PM
You've seen neither me nor what I'm physically capable of doing, so you have no basis for that claim.

I'd be more than happy to arrange a demo, but you'd have to come out to CA on your own dime to watch it.

Again. You're skeerd and self-centered. just admit it. own it.

Palin Rider
01-28-2011, 10:51 PM
Again. You're skeerd and self-centered. just admit it. own it.

Again. Every human being is skeerd of some things and has some self-centered motives, including all the fine men and women in uniform (and you).

I'm confident that I'm less skeerd and less self-centered than most other people. That's all the admission you're gonna get.

Noir
01-29-2011, 11:24 AM
So many baseless personal attacks.
The joys of politics I guess.

red states rule
01-30-2011, 05:41 AM
and if these liberals, and the libs in the media, had been around on June 6, 1944

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Px_XBJHrs4I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Px_XBJHrs4I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Palin Rider
01-30-2011, 02:56 PM
So many baseless personal attacks.
The joys of politics I guess.

Without them, the DP staff would have nothing.

Kathianne
01-30-2011, 03:58 PM
Without them, the DP staff would have nothing.

:laugh2: That comment fits you the best. There's not a staff member here that doesn't post worthy comments. I found one from you today, and that was limited.
Nicene

Palin Rider
01-30-2011, 04:30 PM
:laugh2: That comment fits you the best. There's not a staff member here that doesn't post worthy comments. I found one from you today, and that was limited.

Go on, hon, keep proving my point! :laugh2:

Gaffer
01-30-2011, 06:15 PM
Go on, hon, keep proving my point! :laugh2:

You've never had a point, your a one line troll.

darin
01-30-2011, 07:16 PM
Again. Every human being is skeerd of some things and has some self-centered motives, including all the fine men and women in uniform (and you).

I'm confident that I'm less skeerd and less self-centered than most other people. That's all the admission you're gonna get.

The difference between you and real men - Real men do the thing that skeers them. (shrug). Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Airmen (and female equivs) have what you don't. They have sack-enough to serve the Nation.
:)

gabosaurus
01-30-2011, 08:20 PM
And you don't have the sack to admit that you are not all that you claim to be. A real man doesn't have continually state reasons why he is a real man. His actions would speak for him. A real man doesn't have to demand respect. It would be earned many times over.
You are hiding behind this self-constructed wall where everything you say and believe is right and everyone who disagrees with you is wrong. You want everyone to be a "yes person" who agrees without thinking.
Your type is in trouble in Egypt, where people have decided that they want to think for themselves. I guess those poor fools are liberals.

Palin Rider
01-30-2011, 10:22 PM
The difference between you and real men - Real men do the thing that skeers them.

Does putting a loaded glock in yer mouth and pulling the trigger skeer ya? Good. Do it now, or else you're not a real man. :laugh:

You've never had a point, your a one line troll.
And you're a demented old loon who has no point outside of what the Republican spin machine just said. Only you don't see me complaining about it.

darin
01-31-2011, 06:10 AM
I'm not a republican, PR - in fact, you need a new name, honey. I'm going to call you Vanessa.

Vanessa, you're scared to live outside your magical, safe bubble. You e-penis is HUGE! You LOVE talking shit because it makes you feel accomplished. Until YOU serve, you haven't done shit. Get off the couch, sweetie. Go buy a new training bra then get to a recruiter and give a goddamnOUNCE of yourself for the safety, improvement, and security of the nation. It's okay. You can do it.

Palin Rider
01-31-2011, 06:18 PM
I'm not a republican, PR And I didn't call you one. And there's no need to use Vanessa for my name - I don't mind if you just admit that you're gay! :)

Until YOU serve, you haven't done shit. Get to a recruiter and give a goddamnOUNCE of yourself for the safety, improvement, and security of the nation. It's okay. You can do it.

For about the eighth time already, they turned me down, sport. I didn't pass the medical.

darin
01-31-2011, 07:40 PM
And I didn't call you one. And there's no need to use Vanessa for my name - I don't mind if you just admit that you're gay! :)

For about the eighth time already, they turned me down, sport. I didn't pass the medical.

I think you're full of crap, Vanessa.

http://thejosevilson.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/cry-baby.jpg

Palin Rider
01-31-2011, 10:42 PM
I think you're full of crap, Vanessa.

That's okay; I don't respect the opinion of anyone who wants to politicize the armed forces as the OP tries to.

Especially when their baby pictures are so ugly.

bullypulpit
02-09-2011, 05:36 AM
In this video, this Soldier explains why you, Liberals and wussies, frankly, suck. This Soldier talks about concepts completely foreign to you and your ilk. If you are a smart liberal, maybe you'll find a way to pull your head out of your ass and be a contributing member of society. If you are not a smart liberal, you'll deflect and deny what this Soldier speaks of.

EVERY young man and woman needs to hear this speech as a way to help them find the courage to Serve. Every old man and woman needs to hear this speech to help them remember why our country is free.

Given that I am a veteran and have put myself in harms way for my country...YOU suck. Go paint with your broad brush of ass-hattery and stupidity on the Free Republic...They'll welcome you with open arms. And, with all due respect, fuck you...sir.

darin
02-09-2011, 06:12 AM
...if the shoe fits. (shrug).

namvet
02-09-2011, 08:12 PM

good find. man tells it like it is

namvet
02-09-2011, 08:14 PM

now now..........we all know you go to your knees for servicemen. and women