PDA

View Full Version : DebatePolicy Daily Thread, Monday, May 7, 2007

Psychoblues
05-07-2007, 12:06 AM
Monday, Monday, Can't Trust That Day. I hope everyone can make the best of it anyway!!!!!!

I'm sure everyone had a great weekend and is ready to start back contributing what you can in your efforts to keep America healthy, wealthy and strong!!!!!!

I'm still thinking and looking for ideas on how to improve this Daily Thread and I am still hoping that it becomes a place for us all to come to without our natural animosities but just come in for a refreshment of your choice, a little chit chat about the homelife, the family, the gig, etc.

In the meantime, :beer: , and I hoe your Monday will be as grand as your Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!

darin
05-07-2007, 10:20 AM
Going to see a sports medicine guy today; trying to get some help w/ my aching knees and feet. Then...off to work.

OCA
05-07-2007, 07:57 PM
Wow this daily thread idea is really popular! Couldn't have anything to do with the author, could it?

Nah, just my imagination.

manu1959
05-07-2007, 08:40 PM
great day at work....first quater numbers are in 10 million gross....best year ever..........god damn war.........god damn economy..........god damn bush

5stringJeff
05-07-2007, 08:41 PM
I did homework.

Psychoblues
05-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Have a little patience, double dimple chin. It WILL get better.

Wow this daily thread idea is really popular! Couldn't have anything to do with the author, could it?

Nah, just my imagination.

Your imagination is what keeps you in trouble about all the time doesn't it?

emmett
05-07-2007, 09:56 PM
I'll have a double crown! (Slurring speech)

I had a rotten fucking day! I drove a 2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (81,000 msrp) off the ramp this morning and damaged the front end. Then a little bastard shot my window with a bebe gun.

My cashflow sucks, my truck isn't running right, I've got a virus and can't keep nothing down and generally just don't feel good.

HEY BARKEEP! Gimme that damn double!

My chihuahua took a dump on my sleeper mattress this morning, right next to where he peed on it yesterday.

YOU GONNA GET ME THAT DAMN DOUBLE OR NOT?

I can't find a girlfriend! My pants are all getting too tight, my feet hurt and my back aches. I need a drink!

HEY BARKEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................BAR KEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You listening to me?

Psychoblues
05-07-2007, 11:51 PM
Give that man a bottle, Barkeep, and don't mess with his mind till tomorrow!!!!!

I'll have a double crown! (Slurring speech)

I had a rotten fucking day! I drove a 2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (81,000 msrp) off the ramp this morning and damaged the front end. Then a little bastard shot my window with a bebe gun.

My cashflow sucks, my truck isn't running right, I've got a virus and can't keep nothing down and generally just don't feel good.

HEY BARKEEP! Gimme that damn double!

My chihuahua took a dump on my sleeper mattress this morning, right next to where he peed on it yesterday.

YOU GONNA GET ME THAT DAMN DOUBLE OR NOT?

I can't find a girlfriend! My pants are all getting too tight, my feet hurt and my back aches. I need a drink!

HEY BARKEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................BAR KEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You listening to me?