PDA

View Full Version : Horrific - 100 Sled Dogs Slaughtered for Bottom Line

SassyLady
02-02-2011, 02:44 AM
This just makes me sick to my stomach ... I hope the find the little bastards that ordered this and the ones that carried it out and CENSORED!!!!!

100 Sled Dogs Slaughtered by Canadian Outdoor Adventure Company
Published February 01, 2011

VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- The 100 dogs were shot dead over two days after an expected post-Olympics boon in dogsledding business at an adventure company didn't pan out. Most died instantly, but others suffered -- like the one that ran away with its "face blown off and an eye hanging out."
The gruesome event was described in documents awarding compensation to a worker, who claimed post-traumatic stress disorder for having to shoot the dogs after bookings dropped sharply for a tour operator following the 2010 Winter Olympics.
"He had to chase her down and finish her off," Marcie Moriarty, general manager of cruelty investigations for the B.C. Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, said of the wounded down that was run down and slain.
Moriarty said the slaughter left her sickened and said it is the worst investigation she's ever done. Both the British Columbia SPCA and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police are investigating the slaughter.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/02/01/sled-dogs-slaughtered-canadian-outdoor-adventure-company/#ixzz1CmjErs7W

actsnoblemartin
02-02-2011, 08:59 PM
the guy who did this, and was ordered to do this should be shot