PDA

View Full Version : Funny ad on craigslist...

KitchenKitten99
02-03-2011, 10:22 PM
The guy that wrote this is serious too. How do I know? This is a relative of a friend of mine. He has not held a job in 10+ years, and thinks that he has the secrets to certain events in the country's history and that government 'bureau' workers are after his knowledge. It is believed he is schizophrenic. Aside from that, the ad is beyond humorous...

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/res/2194012497.html

... Bored "fun to work with" anti-gravity researcher, who needs to quit haveing his Mom support him, is in need of a high-tech job in Government reseach and development. Outside the box thinker, who beleives in the impossible, IS possible. Loveing and careing guy, who needs to suprise his woman with a new life for the two of us :-) (Well, 6 of us actually, if you want to count the son, and 3 furballs. :-) ) But more then that, I really REALLY care about our armed forces, and I know I can make a real difference in THERE lives, through many of the ideas that I have. (Because of the nature of those ideas, I shall refrain from discussing those openly, and will save those discussions for the Pentagon). These WONDERFUL people sacrifice WAY more then most people know about, and often live with a lot of pain (of ALL kinds) after an action/tour of duty, and.... well.... It should be our NON-military types duty, to support them, any way we can, and when one has ideas, well... we all have a responsibility to at least try and see those ideas through from concept, to reality. ...