PDA

View Full Version : Philly Abortion Doctor Gosnell May Face Death

red states rule
02-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Where are the all the women's right groups, the pro abortion supporters, and liberal media on this story?

Don't tell me they are staying silent due to the libs love and devotion to abortion?

and trhe fact the "doctor" is black might also play a role in the silence from the defenders of civil rights, and the protectors of women

Prosecutors in Philadelphia are debating if they want to seek the death penalty in the case of abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell.

Gosnell was in court Friday in Philadelphia for a hearing, where he asked for a public defender. That request was denied by the court.

Prosecutors provided records at the hearing indicating the Gosnell and his wife have 16 properties valued "in the millions," including a bay front home in Brigantine, N.J. worth over $900,000.

Prosecutors also disclosed after the hearing that they could have charged Gosnell with a "hundred murders."

Gosnell was ordered to hire an attorney for next Wednesday;s preliminary hearing after he unsuccessfully asked for a public defender for he and his wife.

The district attorney's office is still debating if it will seek the death penalty in this case.

The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has 217 death-penalty convictions on record, but the state hasn't executed anyone since mass-killer Gary Heidnik in 1999.

Gosnell, his wife and several clinic workers have been arraigned on various charges. Gosnell was denied bail last month.

He was charged with eight counts of murder and a host of other charges after a scathing grand jury report.

It described baby body parts kept in jars on shelves and the killings of live-born, late-term babies by severing their spinal cords with scissors.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/04/philly-abortion-doctor-gosnell-face-death/#ixzz1D1vPnIhd

revelarts
02-04-2011, 05:16 PM
It's not becuase he black there are several other cases where the doctor's been white that have never made the nat'l headlines.

It's one of Abortions dark secrets. the "bad apple" doctors who kill patients and mangle what's already a gruesome deed.

the pro abortion folks rarely gives this type of story hype becuase as horrific as it they think it will cause more suffering to thier position's than the horrors endured by a few women and mangled baby's have been.

red states rule
02-04-2011, 05:20 PM
It's not becuase he black there are several otehr cases where the doctor's been white that have never made the nat'l headlines.

It's one of Abortions dark secrets. the "bad apple" doctors who kill patients and mangle what's already a gruesome deed.

With the liberal media a black abortion doctor who this type of Chicago like slaughter house is NOT something they will cover

Trust me, I know how the liberal media views the world and the issues - and this does not fit their template

Abbey Marie
02-04-2011, 05:32 PM
Dr. Mengele here specialized in late-term abortions, which our President supports. Except for his killing of one pregnant woman, I am sure most libs don't see anything really wrong with what he did.

I mean, it's nothing compared to blasting loud music into terrorists' jail cells, right? :rolleyes:

revelarts
02-04-2011, 05:33 PM
With the liberal media a black abortion doctor who this type of Chicago like slaughter house is NOT something they will cover

Trust me, I know how the liberal media views the world and the issues - and this does not fit their template

I've been round the block a time or 2 with the left media as well, I've worked at a newspaper as well. The fact that he's black may be part of the reason why this case made it as far as it has while others like it haven't. The right friends and connections and $ mean more than color trust me.

red states rule
02-04-2011, 05:35 PM
Dr. Mengele here specialized in late-term abortions, which our President supports. Except for his killing of one pregnant woman, I am sure most libs don't see anything really wrong with what he did.

I mean, it's nothing compared to blasting loud music into terrorists' jail cells, right? :rolleyes:

There is really no difference from what Mengele did and what happens everyday with the blessing of the left

Murder for convenience and for money Abbey

It is sad the left has put such a cheap price on human life while kissing the asses of terrorists who murdered 3000 Americans and want to kill as many more as possible

Abbey Marie
02-04-2011, 05:37 PM
I've been round the block a time or 2 with the left media as well, I've worked at a newspaper as well. The fact that he's black may be part of the reason why this case made it as far as it has while others like it haven't. The right friends and connections and $ mean more than color trust me.

With all due respect, Revelarts, this is Philly we are talking about, a town I lived in for many years. In Philly, being black does matter. A lot. In fairness, the local media is covering the story extensively. It is more the careful wording they are using to describe his murders that I have a quarrel with.

revelarts
02-04-2011, 05:39 PM

Exactly.

red states rule
02-04-2011, 05:45 PM

Friends like the Perky Katie, the editors of the NY Times and Washington Post, Chris Matthews, and the rest of the DNC PR staff

red states rule
02-04-2011, 05:47 PM
With all due respect, Revelarts, this is Philly we are talking about, a town I lived in for many years. In Philly, being black does matter. A lot. In fairness, the local media is covering the story extensively. It is more the careful wording they are using to describe his murders that I have a quarrel with.

We saw the outrage when the Black Panthers were standing outside polling places and threatening white voters on Election Day 2008

Being black gets you almost as much protection as having a "D" at the end of your name

revelarts
02-04-2011, 06:27 PM
I'm not going to augue with you over the black and white issue, painful.
but here are a sample of other Abortion drs just on 2010-11 that have been charged an or convicted of killing women during an abortion.
(i don't kow which ones are black or white, look them up yourselves to see what fits your paradigm.)

Women dying in clinics is nothing new.
This case is particularly ugly but none of the cases i list below made a big splash outside of local news that I know off.

Detroit, MI (LifeNews.com) — At a press conference outside the WomanCare of Southfield abortion facility, Nicole Redden told reporters about her 15-year-old cousin’s death that followed a late-term abortion there.
------------

San Francisco, CA (LifeNews.com) – The local San Francisco, California affiliate of Planned Parenthood where teenager Holly Patterson died from using the dangerous RU 486 abortion drug has lost its affiliation with the national abortion business. The decision is not related to Patterson’s death but is said to be because of management problems.
------------

SEVERNA PARK, Maryland, Nov. 22, 2010 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Abortionist Romeo Ferrer, who stood accused of negligence in the death of Denise Crow in February, 2006, has permanently surrendered his Maryland medical license and promised not to seek licensure in any other state.
Ferrer voluntarily surrender his license on October 27, 2010, rather than face revocation. Ferrer’s license was temporarily suspended in September after the Board of Physicians found that the degree of negligence in the case of Crow indicated that “the public health, safety or welfare imperatively requires emergency action.”
------------
------------
BOSTON, September 13, 2010 (LifeSiteNews.com) - The trial into charges of involuntary manslaughter against a Massachusetts abortionist whose botched abortion killed Laura Hope Smith, 22, begins Monday, exactly three years after the young woman’s death, according to an Associated Press report.
Prosecutors charged Dr. Rapin Osathanondh of Cape Cod with manslaughter in July 2008 in connection with the death of Smith, 22, whose heart stopped during an abortion. Osathanondh resigned his license in February 2008, the same day the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine issued charges against him over the incident.
Hyannis, MA, September 14, 2010 (LifeNews.com) -- Massachusetts-based abortion practitioner Rapin Osathanondh pleaded guilty to the charge of manslaughter on Monday involving the killing of 22-year-old Laura Smith in a failed abortion. The plea in court from Osathanondh came on the third anniversary of Smith’s death.
Smith died in September 2007 at his Women’s Health Center abortion business after Osathanondh failed to provide proper medical care after the abortion went awry.

------------------

Anaheim, CA, January 6, 2010 (LifeNews.com) -- An abortion practitioner who already lost his medical license once may lose it again as a result of a botched abortion he performed last year. Andrew Rutland lost his medical license in 2002 and may lose it again for medical negligence in a case that saw him flippantly treat an abortion patient.
Rutland surrendered his license in October 2002 after a two-year state investigation that resulted in accusations of negligence, misconduct and incompetence in his treatment of 20 pregnant women, newborns and gynecological patients
He only admitted negligence in one case, that of Jillian Broussard, who suffered a torn spinal cord and died a week after she was delivered by forceps.
--------------------

INAFANTACIDE

NIJ BEETS, Netherlands, August 12, 2010 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A woman has been arrested for killing her four newborn children and packing their remains away in suitcases in the Netherlands – a country*where infanticide is legal as long a doctor administers the dose.
According to Radio Netherlands Worldwide, the unnamed 25-year-old woman was a well-known and liked dentist’s assistant in the rural town of Nij Beets, in the Dutch province of Friesland. She managed to keep the infanticides secret for years until her Wednesday arrest, and remains now in police custody.

revelarts
02-04-2011, 06:29 PM
How about this

If an Abortion doc is Killed it's National News.When here an Abortion Protester was kill.
where's the media?

----------------------
OWOSSO, Michigan, March 11, 2010 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Harlan Drake, the Michigan man accused of shooting to death local pro-life protester Jim Pouillon in September, has been found guilty of the first-degree murders of Pouillon and another man, gravel pit owner Mike Fuoss, whom he shot to death later the same day.
Local news reports that Drake was also convicted on counts of felony firearm and of carrying a dangerous weapon with unlawful intent. The jury deliberated for about four hours before returning their verdicts.
Drake had repeatedly confessed the two murders to investigators, and indicated no remorse. He also stated during the trial that he specifically targeted Pouillon for his pro-life activities, and that he only decided to kill Fuoss, a former employer, after shooting Pouillon and realizing that he had nothing to lose. He targeted Pouillon and Fuoss because, he said, his mother had expressed displeasure with both.

Pro choice folks say if an Abortion doc is killed it proves the REAL intent of prolifers.
Is the reverse true?

red states rule
02-04-2011, 08:09 PM
I'm not going to augue with you over the black and white issue, painful.
but here are a sample of other Abortion drs just on 2010-11 that have been charged an or convicted of killing women during an abortion.
(i don't kow which ones are black or white, look them up yourselves to see what fits your paradigm.)

Women dying in clinics is nothing new.
This case is particularly ugly but none of the cases i list below made a big splash outside of local news that I know off.

So far ABC has been the only network to mention this case

You will not hear anything from NOW, despite the deaths of women

This case would shine the light of truth on the horror of abortion so it will be buried as deep as it can be by the liberal media, the pro murder supporters, and the other Dr's of Death who make millions off the slaughter of the unborn

Marcus Aurelius
05-13-2013, 02:26 PM
guilty on most counts, including 3 of 4 murder counts... guilty on 1 involuntary manslaughter count.

red states rule
05-13-2013, 02:59 PM
With three guilty verdicts perhaps the liberal media will end their blackout of the trial

Given his age, he will die in prison even if he gets the death penalty.

He is perhaps the nations worst serial killer ever

red states rule
05-13-2013, 04:40 PM
The butcher has been found guilty on 238 counts

He will die in prison no matter what the sentence will be. The nations worst serial killer has been brought to justice

red states rule
05-13-2013, 06:08 PM
Finally: 56 Days Later, ABC Ends Blackout and Covers Gosnell 'House of Horrors'
Fifty six days after the grisly trial of abortionist Kermit Gosnell began, ABC broke its self-imposed blackout, finally offering coverage. World News anchor Diane Sawyer broke the news that Gosnell was convicted on three counts of first degree murder against newborn babies, as well as on a slew of other charges. Terry Moran explained, "For two months, jurors heard often shocking grizzly testimony." He described the details as a "house of horrors." A House of horrors ABC took two months to notice.
As the Media Research Center (http://www.mrc.org/media-reality-check/gma-devotes-109-minutes-other-trials-not-one-second-gosnell-horrors)has aggressively documented (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2013/05/13/abortionist-gosnell-found-guilty-murder-will-abc-finally-break-shame), ABC went from March 18, 2003 (the trial's start) through Monday afternoon with no coverage. Yet, during the same time, the network devoted a staggering 187 minutes (or 70 segments) to other shocking criminal cases, such as Jodi Arias and Amanda Knox.
Moran noted that "Opponents of legalized abortion seized on this case." The journalist quoted Jeanneane Maxon, the vice president of Americans United for Life. She asserted, "Well, Gosnell's not an aberration. Abortion clinics are unregulated and every year we see the deaths of women inside these clinics."
Moran first highlighted the Gosnell case on Twitter (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2013/04/12/abcs-terry-moran-warns-serial-killer-gosnell-covered-hot-moms-his-sh), way back on April 12. But he has failed to cover the story until now.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2013/05/13/finally-56-days-later-abc-ends-blackout-and-covers-gosnell-house-h-0#ixzz2TEFsjJH1

red states rule
05-15-2013, 01:53 AM
Why DNCTV gave this babbling idiot a show defies logic. I thought Rev Al was a "civil rights leader" yet he supports black babies being murdered

MSNBC's Sharpton Warns Conservatives Could Make More Gosnells if Abortion Restricted

On Monday's PoliticsNation, MSNBC host Al Sharpton devoted a short segment to the guilty verdict against Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell, but he ended up warning that conservatives would create more Gosnell cases if they restrict abortion.

After noting some of the grisly details of the murder case, Sharpton turned his attention to attacking conservatives and defending legal abortion:
Of course some of the right are trying to use this horrific case to attack all abortion rights, to claim women shouldn't be able to make their own choices about medical procedures that are safe and legal. In fact, House Republicans have already used Gosnell to call for an investigation of clinics all over the country.
He concluded:
But if conservatives succeed in scaling back safe, legal access to abortion, we'll have more Kermit Gosnell's, not less.
Unlike Sharpton, MSNBC hosts Chris Hayes and Lawrence O'Donnell did not mention the Gosnell verdict on the All In show and on The Last Word on Monday night.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/2013/05/14/msnbcs-sharpton-warns-conservatives-could-make-more-gosnells-if-abort#ixzz2TLzPpgxX

actsnoblemartin
05-15-2013, 02:14 AM
leader and al sharpton, you cant be serious? :coffee:

red states rule
05-15-2013, 02:27 AM
leader and al sharpton, you cant be serious? :coffee:

and his buddy Jesse

http://commonconstitutionalist.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/the-justice-brothers.jpg

red states rule
05-16-2013, 03:18 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/sk051613dAPR20130516014520.jpg

Marcus Aurelius
05-16-2013, 03:57 PM
There is a special section of Hell reserved for Gosnell... and for people who talk in movie theaters.

red states rule
05-16-2013, 03:58 PM
There is a special section of Hell reserved for Gosnell... and for people who talk in movie theaters.

I am sure the other inmates are waiting to welcome him to his new life. He deserves everything that is coming his way here and in his after life

aboutime
05-16-2013, 04:29 PM
I am sure the other inmates are waiting to welcome him to his new life. He deserves everything that is coming his way here and in his after life

Does the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania use PARTIAL BRAIN ABORTION for Death Sentence Inmates????

A good dose of his own Medical Techniques, using a dirty pair of Needlenose Pliers to twist his Brain stem, to allow him to Bleed Out would be the ideal method for him.

red states rule
05-17-2013, 03:03 AM
Now we hear from the jury

Jurors who convicted Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell of first-degree murder said Wednesday it was wrenching to sift through the gruesome evidence that he delivered three babies alive and then killed them.

“It was business as usual for him,” juror David Misko told reporters outside the courthouse where Gosnell was sentenced to a third life term as part of a deal that allowed him to avoid the death penalty.

The panel deliberated 10 days before finding Gosnell guilty of three counts of first-degree murder for snipping three babies’ spinal cords after botched late-term abortions, along with more than 200 lesser charges.

The three jurors who spoke Wednesday said photos of the babies were the most compelling, and sickening, evidence.

Juror Sarah Glinski said that because she does not have children, she was able to emotionally detach to some degree, but the photos forced her “to admit that this kind of evil exists in this world.

”Misko said it was also difficult to look at Gosnell, 72, in the courtroom.

“He just sat there for the past eight weeks, smirking,” he said.

Two of the jurors said they believed Gosnell had opened his clinic in the poor West Philadelphia neighborhood intending to help young women in dire straits, as the defense contended.

“I think somewhere, something went wrong perhaps in his mind that made him do these things to these children that were born alive,” said Glinksi.
Juror Joseph Carroll said he believed that over the years the clinic became an assembly-line operation.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/15/18274247-juror-on-kermit-gosnell-he-just-sat-there-smirking?lite

red states rule
05-20-2013, 03:21 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/12_13199520130520071129.jpg

gabosaurus
05-20-2013, 03:57 PM
After this, we can charge bar owners with drunk driving deaths and gun shop owners with gun violence homicides.

red states rule
05-20-2013, 03:59 PM
After this, we can charge bar owners with drunk driving deaths and gun shop owners with gun violence homicides.

In your wet dreams Gabby

I did not believe you would be outraged over the slaughter of babies that were born alive. You did not disappoint me Gabby. The blood flowed as women exercised their "right" to choose

Marcus Aurelius
05-20-2013, 04:01 PM

No, because selling alcohol is not illegal, and selling gins is not illegal. Killing babies born alive IS illegal.

red states rule
05-20-2013, 04:23 PM
No, because selling alcohol is not illegal, and selling gins is not illegal. Killing babies born alive IS illegal.

Being a liberal I thought Gabby would be outraged over the murder of black babies. Now if the "doctor" had used a gun to kill them.................

aboutime
05-20-2013, 08:48 PM
Being a liberal I thought Gabby would be outraged over the murder of black babies. Now if the "doctor" had used a gun to kill them.................

So, gabby should be happy she managed to slip through the cracks on that one.

red states rule
05-21-2013, 02:27 AM
So, gabby should be happy she managed to slip through the cracks on that one.

I am not surprised Gabby (and the other libs here) ducked and dodged this thread and cold blooded murders

http://stacytrasancos.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Gosnell-Chose-Life.jpg

red states rule
05-23-2013, 04:09 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/gmc10954020130522032600.jpg

aboutime
05-23-2013, 01:42 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/gmc10954020130522032600.jpg

Subtitle: "Obama angry at Philly Doctor for eliminating prospective Democrat votes!"