PDA

View Full Version : Rewriting Ronald Reagan

red states rule
02-05-2011, 11:49 AM
After moire then 30 years of hate from the liberal media and the left toward Ronald Reagan - now these same people are trying to tell us how Obama is like Reagan

Here is a video on how the liberal media and the left did all they could to lie, smear, and attack one of the greatest Presidents we ever had

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rxjYPZ58VaM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

country
02-05-2011, 06:48 PM
I am old enough to remember how the news mediaq went after Reagan. He was a dufus, a war monger and slow witted. The thing I admired most about him though was he did not respond to their criticism and treated them like friends.
Now they want to mention obama in the same sentence as Reagan and even compare him to Reagan is pure hypocrosy.

red states rule
02-05-2011, 07:11 PM
I am old enough to remember how the news mediaq went after Reagan. He was a dufus, a war monger and slow witted. The thing I admired most about him though was he did not respond to their criticism and treated them like friends.
Now they want to mention obama in the same sentence as Reagan and even compare him to Reagan is pure hypocrosy.

The liberal media knows how much trouble their guy is in. They won the election for him, but even with the most blatant over the top biased coverage they could not save Obama in the last election

Now the "coverage" of the 2012 election has started and the liberal media will use every lie they can to try and portray Obama as anything other then a tax and spend liberal

red states rule
02-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Pay attention liberals and learn something from Peggy Noonan

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DK3IADwiOtI&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DK3IADwiOtI&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Psychoblues
02-06-2011, 06:57 PM

While I have never heard of anyone referring to President Reagan as "dufus". "war monger" or "slow witted" I do agree with another article already posted on the board that reveals 5 of the major "myths" about the man and his presidency and another article that makes similar dissatisfactions with Ronald Reagan as president.

Welcome to the board, country, and I hope you have as good of a time here as I do!!!! We do have some genuine obnoxious idiots here but that goes with the territory on any political or religious message board or group of any kind.

Psychoblues

fj1200
02-06-2011, 11:25 PM
While I have never heard of anyone referring to President Reagan as "dufus". "war monger" or "slow witted"...

I don't think you were paying attention then.

There was a Nancy Reagan show on PBS tonight, pretty revealing, to me anyway, on some of her behind the scenes maneuverings.