PDA

View Full Version : Egypt's 3AM CAll Went To The Answering Machine

red states rule
02-06-2011, 08:26 AM
Sarah Palin is speaking out and showing how ineffective and in over his head the Bamster is

Washington (CNN) - Sarah Palin, in her first comments on the uprising in Egypt, called the situation President Barack Obama's 3 a.m. phone call and said, "It seems the call went right to the answering machine."

Palin, the former GOP vice presidential candidate, spoke with Christian Broadcasting Network's David Brody after her speech Friday night at the Reagan Ranch in Santa Barbara, California.

In the interview, the potential Republican presidential candidate said, "We need to know what it is America stands for so we know who it is that America will stand with. And we do not have all that information (from the administration) yet."

She told "The Brody File" she was "not real enthused about what it is that's being done on a national level and from (Washington) in regards to understanding all the situation there in Egypt."

Palin criticized the administration's public response, saying "nobody yet has explained to the American public yet what they know, and surely they know more than the rest of us ... who will be taking the place of (Egyptian President Hosni) Mubarak."

"In these areas that are so volatile right now because obviously it's not just Egypt but the other countries too where we are seeing uprisings, we know that now more than ever, we need strength and sound mind there in the White House," she said.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/05/palin-obamas-3-a-m-call-went-to-answering-machine/

sundaydriver
02-06-2011, 08:53 AM
I thought "Sarah" was too busy copyrighting her and her kids name to be interested. :laugh:

red states rule
02-06-2011, 08:58 AM
I thought "Sarah" was too busy copyrighting her and her kids name to be interested. :laugh:

Oh well, we have another person more interested in taking cheap shots at Ms Palin rather then discuss the valid point she made about the current administration

Are you another poor soul with Palin Derangement Syndrome?

Gaffer
02-06-2011, 09:23 AM
Palin's right it would be nice if the admin would come out with ome names and hints as to what they plan to do. After all they can announce when they will pull out of afghan but not who they expect to step forward in Egypt.

For those that hate Palin and want to know her plan. She's as much in the dark about what's going on over there as we are. She's not part of the administration. All she can do for now is criticize the lack of action and response.

red states rule
02-06-2011, 10:14 AM
Palin's right it would be nice if the admin would come out with ome names and hints as to what they plan to do. After all they can announce when they will pull out of afghan but not who they expect to step forward in Egypt.

For those that hate Palin and want to know her plan. She's as much in the dark about what's going on over there as we are. She's not part of the administration. All she can do for now is criticize the lack of action and response.

Palin Derangement Sydrome prevents facts, truth, logic, and reason from reaching the brain

Like with the lefts hate for Bush, the subject finds itself consumed with illogical emotions and therfore is unable to be reasoned with

The left is seeing how badly Obama is failing and must try to deflect and avoid any discussion of these failures

sundaydriver
02-06-2011, 10:45 AM
Oh well, we have another person more interested in taking cheap shots at Ms Palin rather then discuss the valid point she made about the current administration

Are you another poor soul with Palin Derangement Syndrome?

Just someone very tired of her. After all I have seen and heard from her it is easy to see that she would rather be a wealthy celebrity than a serious politician.

red states rule
02-06-2011, 10:47 AM
Just someone very tired of her. After all I have seen and heard from her it is easy to see that she would rather be a wealthy celebrity than a serious politician.

Well, get over your being "tired"

With the continuing failures of this administration Obama is providing more and more material to Ms Palin and tje others who want to see Obama be a fialed one term President

Gaffer
02-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Just think back on all the elections and try to name all the VP's of the losers. Most are forgotten by history and never mentioned again after the election.

Palin was attacked constantly before the election and two years later she is still being attacked. She's a contender for the presidency and building a following of considerable strength.

The only sensible thing mccain did during the election was pick Palin as his running mate and I think he would have lost by a landslide had she not been on the ticket.

darin
02-06-2011, 11:21 AM
the issue is - we do not have a leader in the whitehouse. We have a 'manager' - and a manager with little-to-no experience apart from these past two AWFUL years.

red states rule
02-06-2011, 11:38 AM
the issue is - we do not have a leader in the whitehouse. We have a 'manager' - and a manager with little-to-no experience apart from these past two AWFUL years.

Pointing out the obvious is so racist of you DMP

red states rule
02-06-2011, 03:25 PM
If this could have been Pres Obama and not the liberal bimbo Eleanor Clift

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUT-6yzWB8M&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUT-6yzWB8M&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

texastom
02-06-2011, 03:33 PM
If this could have been Pres Obama and not the liberal bimbo Eleanor CliftEleanor has never had any credibility in my opinion and she has only become more ignorant as she ages.

red states rule
02-06-2011, 03:35 PM
Eleanor has never had any credibility in my opinion and she has only become more ignorant as she ages.

As with Obama - they are interchangeable

texastom
02-06-2011, 03:55 PM
As with Obama - they are interchangeableThat entire class of liberals are interchangeable.

It was funny watching her squirm while being intellectually trampled.

red states rule
02-06-2011, 03:59 PM
That entire class of liberals are interchangeable.

It was funny watching her squirm while being intellectually trampled.

http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/mad500.gif

country
02-07-2011, 01:53 PM

What has that have to do with the situation in Egypt and obamas response?

Is Palin copyrighting her name a big deal to you? I've thought long and hard about it and I don't think its going to effect me at all. Maybe I'm not seeing the ramifications of it???

sundaydriver
02-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by sundaydriver
I thought "Sarah" was too busy copyrighting her and her kids name to be interested.

What has that have to do with the situation in Egypt and obamas response?

Is Palin copyrighting her name a big deal to you? I've thought long and hard about it and I don't think its going to effect me at all. Maybe I'm not seeing the ramifications of it???

Is it a big deal to me? No it's not. I do see it as a clear indicator of what her priorites really are, and it's herself & hers rather than any real substance in politics as she portrays with nothing but talking points that anyone could say and generally agree with.

texastom
02-07-2011, 08:20 PM
You could say that about ANY politician.

Is it a big deal to me? No it's not. I do see it as a clear indicator of what her priorites really are, and it's herself & hers rather than any real substance in politics as she portrays with nothing but talking points that anyone could say and generally agree with.I'd be willing to be she's doing it to keep some lefty from copyrighting it. We know what the left would do to smear her if she could... we see it everyday.