PDA

View Full Version : Loony Left Calls Chick-Fil-A Anti Gay

red states rule
02-06-2011, 12:32 PM
The loony left is always on the prowl for anything to whine about. Now the Chick-fil-A restraunt has been branded anti-gay because it donated refreshments to a conservative conference titled “The Art of Marriage: Getting to the Heart of God’s Design”

What an outrage!!!

Over the last month, Chick-fil-A has been branded and boycotted by gay activist groups after the family-owned restaurant announced it would donate refreshments for a conservative conference in February titled “The Art of Marriage: Getting to the Heart of God’s Design” at the Pennsylvania Family Institute.

The chicken eatery is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., and has chains located across the country, with many in the country’s Bible Belt. In addition to serving up tasty fried chicken sandwiches, the company is also known for promoting Christian values. Chick-fil-A’s founder, S. Truett Cathy, is a devout Christian whose religious beliefs shine through his company, which invests heavily in community service organizations. In addition, all Chick-fil-A locations are closed on Sundays.

After a number of blogs picked up on the company’s “sponsorship” of the anti-gay marriage event, Chick-fil-A president Dan Cathy posted a video on the company’s Facebook page to clarify the company’s stance. “Let me be clear, Chick-Fil-A serves all people and values all people,” Cathy said.

“Providing food to these events, or any event, is not an endorsement of the mission, political stance or motives of this or any other organization. Any suggestion otherwise is just inaccurate,” he added.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/is-chick-fil-a-really-anti-gay-business-takes-heat-for-christian-values/

texastom
02-06-2011, 12:41 PM
The founder of Chick-fil-A is a devout Christian and should be able to donate to whomever he wants. If secularists don't like it, don't eat there. I'm sure the Lord will help him make any monies lost due to any lost business.

krisy
02-06-2011, 01:03 PM
Here come the thought police!!!!! I bet the people in these groups voted for Obama,who think marriage is for a man and a woman. Why is that o.k. for them,but a conservative Christian that believes the same is a gay hater and a horrible person?

red states rule
02-06-2011, 01:56 PM
The left does not not think that way. They want everyone to agree with them and do as they say (not as they do)

Meanwhile more liberal civility will be shown toward the company and its founder

Abbey Marie
02-06-2011, 02:20 PM
Our family is going to have to eat there more often. Support them with your dollars.

red states rule
02-06-2011, 02:23 PM
Our family is going to have to eat there more often. Support them with your dollars.

Ditto
There is a hick-Fil-A near where I work and all of a sudeden I am going to eat more chicken

Should piss off the left if the sales for this company take sudden surge upwards

Abbey Marie
02-06-2011, 02:29 PM
Ditto
There is a hick-Fil-A near where I work and all of a sudeden I am going to eat more chicken

Should piss off the left if the sales for this company take sudden surge upwards

:clap: That would be so satisfying.

red states rule
02-06-2011, 02:31 PM
:clap: That would be so satisfying.

Look at Wal Mart

Despite the constant attacks by the left and union thugs over 130 MILLION people walk into their stores each WEEK in America

I will help do the same for Chick-Fil_A and I will walk by some known libs at work with the bag and drink in plain site

02-06-2011, 05:23 PM
Is being anti gay bad? I am against all immorality.

Id gladly support Chick-Fil-a more if i had money. They have delicious food.

But alas, money is tight.

Nukeman
02-06-2011, 05:41 PM
keep in mind folks that Chick-fil-A are CLOSED on Sundays. As far as I know they are the ONLY fast food chain that is closed on Sunday... I don't think the loss of a couple of homosexual dollars is really going to affect them....:clap:

Gaffer
02-06-2011, 07:28 PM
I guess this means Chick-Fil-A is a queer free zone. :thumb:

red states rule
02-07-2011, 10:22 AM
keep in mind folks that Chick-fil-A are CLOSED on Sundays. As far as I know they are the ONLY fast food chain that is closed on Sunday... I don't think the loss of a couple of homosexual dollars is really going to affect them....:clap:

No but it is good to tell the managment why you are there and you support the actions of the company

Plus it is always fun to poke libs in they eye and turn their whining into action that would benefit the company