PDA

View Full Version : Hannity Calls Muslim Cleric a Sick Miserable, Evil, SOB

red states rule
02-06-2011, 02:20 PM
And Sean was 100% correct. These type of animals encourage the violence and do nothing to stop it

<iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/?layout=&playlist_cid=&media_type=video&content=2MBVW82BCQL0H4B0&read_more=1&widget_type_cid=svp" width="420" height="421" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

red states rule
02-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Hannity said what so many of us think about these "people"

Less than one hour ago, today, Fox News released this video of Sean Hannity's interview with radical imam, Anjem Choudary, in which Sean Hannity may be seen and heard on camera calling the cleric, "a SOB", among other choice passionate curses.

As the imam nodded, affirmatively, Hannity ticked off on his fingers , "... you believe that every woman, non Muslim, Muslim, should wear a burka. You're a fascist, you want to ram that down people's throats... You want to cut off people's hands that steal; you want to stone people to death if they commit adultery; you want to rob Israel's land and you're justified; and, I believe, although you don't have the courage to admit it, because you're a bit of a coward, that you believe that people that killed 3000 Americans are going to heaven and they're going to get 72 virgins."

When the cleric, said, "Yes, I believe in the Sharia," Sean clapped his hands together as he said, "Thank you!".

"Since I'm an infidel," pressed Hannity, "I'm a non-believer, I'm a infidel... if I don't convert to Islam, could I die?"

"No," said the imam, "you can live under the Sharia". Hannity bowed contemptuously, thanked the imam and having had "enough of this" told the imam, "You're one sick, miserable SOB."

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Hannity calls imam 'SOB' who says 'You can live under Sharia law' Video - National Political Transcripts | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/political-transcripts-in-national/hannity-calls-the-imam-sob-who-says-you-can-live-under-sharia-law-video#ixzz1DD3YY4Av

abso
02-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Hannity said what so many of us think about these "people"

radical imam, Anjem Choudary

so, did he ever try to speak to a moderate Imam, or does he and the whole media interested in showing the radical muslims only while it never shows any moderate ones ?

here in egypt we have alot of moderate Imams who doesn't even want muslim women to wear the burka "Face Veil", and i support such Imams because i myself don't like the burka at all.

and about forcing the burka on non muslim women, that is not in the sharia at all, he is a stupid Imam, what the islam needs from the non muslim women living in muslim countries is only to dress decently, nothing more, not face veil or hair veil.

Islam doesn't require the people living under its rule to abide by all its laws, we have a main principle in the Islam that says "you have your faith and we have ours, we don't interfer in yours and you don't interfer in ours".

the fact that some areas like afghanistan or pakistan have gone more strict than the Islam requires doesn't mean that the Islamic religion itself requires forcing its dress code on non muslims.

red states rule
02-06-2011, 03:04 PM
so, did he ever try to speak to a moderate Imam, or does he and the whole media interested in showing the radical muslims only while it never shows any moderate ones ?

here in egypt we have alot of moderate Imams who doesn't even want muslim women to wear the burka "Face Veil", and i support such Imams because i myself don't like the burka at all.

Did you watch the video? Sean allowed this piece of garbage to speak and he got the proper description at the end of the interview

Of course any "moderate" Muslims are scared to come forward fearing they will be murdered by the ever increasing radical Muslims

It was so kind of the "moderate" Imam to let women know they have the "freedom" to wear the burkha

Abso, after all the terror that has been unleashed on the world, after all the videos of women being murdered in the public streets, your BS about Hannity not looking for moderate Muslims leaders no longer washes

THis guy is typical of Muslims leaders and this is why we need to stand up and if needed, kill the bastards before they kill us

abso
02-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Did you watch the video? Sean allowed this piece of garbage to speak and he got the proper description at the end of the interview

Of course any "moderate" Muslims are scared to come forward fearing they will be murdered by the ever increasing radical Muslims

It was so kind of the "moderate" Imam to let women know they have the "freedom" to wear the burkha

no, i am sorry, but i dont watch videos on radical Islam, i don't like that part of muslim, i hate it as much as you do, i try to concentrate on my part, the moderate one.

i agree that in certain areas the moderate muslims fear to come forward and tell people about what they think, like in afghanistan or pakistan, in those areas there must be moderate muslims that don't like the way things are handled there, but they must be afraid of what will happen to them if they try to change it or even dare to speak against it.

red states rule
02-06-2011, 03:16 PM
no, i am sorry, but i dont watch videos on radical Islam, i don't like that part of muslim, i hate it as much as you do, i try to concentrate on my part, the moderate one.

i agree that in certain areas the moderate muslims fear to come forward and tell people about what they think, like in afghanistan or pakistan, in those areas there must be moderate muslims that don't like the way things are handled there, but they must be afraid of what will happen to them if they try to change it or even dare to speak against it.

As the Muslim leader uttered

"Sharia will come to America and remove the corruption of freedom"

I hope he comes by my house and brings a few of his friends. In rural PA where as Obama said we cling to our guns and religion, he will get a 21 gun salute

Thanks to people like Sean Hannity the mask is being taken off these Muslim leaders for the world to see

abso
02-06-2011, 03:45 PM
As the Muslim leader uttered

"Sharia will come to America and remove the corruption of freedom"

I hope he comes by my house and brings a few of his friends. In rural PA where as Obama said we cling to our guns and religion, he will get a 21 gun salute

Thanks to people like Sean Hannity the mask is being taken off these Muslim leaders for the world to see

corruption of freedom !!!

i dont know which leader is that, but anyway i dont care who he is, his words is enough to tell us how stupid he is.

as i said before, when i travel to a country, i don't want to force any of my traditions on its people, i will live by their laws not mine.

red states rule
02-06-2011, 03:51 PM
corruption of freedom !!!

i dont know which leader is that, but anyway i dont care who he is, his words is enough to tell us how stupid he is.

as i said before, when i travel to a country, i don't want to force any of my traditions on its people, i will live by their laws not mine.

You better not say that to loud

After all this what the Religion of Peace is all about

suicide vests

stoning for being raped,

beheading & stoning for alleged adultery

public floggings

Yes Abso, very moderate Religion

abso
02-06-2011, 05:05 PM
You better not say that to loud

After all this what the Religion of Peace is all about

suicide vests

stoning for being raped,

beheading & stoning for alleged adultery

public floggings

Yes Abso, very moderate Religion

suicide vests isn't allowed by islamic religion, because suicide isn't allowed in Islam.

stoning for being raped isn't islamic.

stoning for alleged adultery isn't islamic too, as i said before, there must be 4 eye witnesses, just alleged adultery is not enough for punishment.

as usual you are mentioning things that happened in radical countries, things that have nothing to do with the true Islam.

as usual you are ignoring the fact that moderate muslims like me does exist, and that many muslims live around you in USA peacefully.

when will you actually grow up ? :rolleyes:

Nukeman
02-06-2011, 05:56 PM
suicide vests isn't allowed by islamic religion, because suicide isn't allowed in Islam.

stoning for alleged adultery isn't islamic too, as i said before, there must be 4 eye witnesses, just alleged adultery is not enough for punishment.

as usual you are mentioning things that happened in radical countries, things that have nothing to do with the true Islam.

as usual you are ignoring the fact that moderate muslims like me does exist, and that many muslims live around you in USA peacefully.

As you say it may "not" be Islamic in nature but these radicals have systematical hijacked you religion with nary a peep from you and your brethren who consider themselves "moderate". That my friend is the major issue here. The only "Muslims" we here from are your radical ones and NOT your moderate ones. Maybe you should get your house in order and throw the pieces of shit that you consider radical the hell out of it..

You and your moderate brothers need to grow a hairy set and confront these radicals before there are no more moderates left to do so... dontcha think!!!!????

abso
02-06-2011, 06:56 PM
As you say it may "not" be Islamic in nature but these radicals have systematical hijacked you religion with nary a peep from you and your brethren who consider themselves "moderate". That my friend is the major issue here. The only "Muslims" we here from are your radical ones and NOT your moderate ones. Maybe you should get your house in order and throw the pieces of shit that you consider radical the hell out of it..

You and your moderate brothers need to grow a hairy set and confront these radicals before there are no more moderates left to do so... dontcha think!!!!????

the problem is that radicalism is spread in certain areas, areas that no moderate muslim can speak in, like pakistan and afghanistan, but if you want to see moderate muslims, you can go to egypt, tunisia, syria, morroco, bangladish, china and many other places, the moderate islam is more spread that the radical Islam, but the problem as you said my friend is that you only hear about the radical Islam, because thats what the media presents to you, you wakeup everyday on a new story about a radical muslim, but have you ever read or seen a story about moderate muslim in your newspaper or your favorite news channel ?, does that mean that there are no moderate muslims at all ?, does that mean that 1.5 billion people are all radical ?, think about it and you will find out that the media is always biased, if you want to know something about true Islam, you wont find it in your media.

red states rule
02-07-2011, 10:15 AM

So far Mr Moderate all I have seen are these examples of the Religion of Peace

You "moderates" are not getting off your ass - possibly out of fear of being murdered - and showing us the "other" side of Islam

It seems n0p matter what example is put in front of you, it always never applies to Islam, or it the fault of others

Sounds a hell of alot like residents of Berlin during the 1930's as "others" carried out the slaughter of the Jews. They did not know about it, others did it, or I did it but others told me to were the usual excuses offered

red states rule
02-07-2011, 10:18 AM
the problem is that radicalism is spread in certain areas, areas that no moderate muslim can speak in, like pakistan and afghanistan, but if you want to see moderate muslims, you can go to egypt, tunisia, syria, morroco, bangladish, china and many other places, the moderate islam is more spread that the radical Islam, but the problem as you said my friend is that you only hear about the radical Islam, because thats what the media presents to you, you wakeup everyday on a new story about a radical muslim, but have you ever read or seen a story about moderate muslim in your newspaper or your favorite news channel ?, does that mean that there are no moderate muslims at all ?, does that mean that 1.5 billion people are all radical ?, think about it and you will find out that the media is always biased, if you want to know something about true Islam, you wont find it in your media.

Yea, you speak up and you end up with your throat cut

Or you will find yourself buried upo to your neck and the other moderate Muslims will take target practice using a stone and your head as the bullseye

I guess the "moderate" Muslims will speak up sooner or later

Those opposed to Hitler did AFTER the war