PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one that caught this......

Trinity
02-08-2011, 07:29 PM
I haven't seen anything posted here on this.....the funny thing is Will I Am actually had a hand in the making of the yes we can video......

listen to the words about 20 seconds into the song Will I am decides to ad lib....

<iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/?layout=&playlist_cid=&media_type=video&content=3NW8NY0D8XPGKXRC&read_more=1&widget_type_cid=svp" width="420" height="421" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

texastom
02-08-2011, 07:36 PM
I'm old... not sure what there was to "catch". :dunno:

Trinity
02-08-2011, 07:46 PM
I'm old... not sure what there was to "catch". :dunno:

He called out Obama on education and job creation....

texastom
02-08-2011, 07:51 PM
He called out Obama on education and job creation....meh.... I caught that, but figured it was just normal stagemanship. Sounds "kewl" to do it in a song, but if he means it, call him out in public too in a clear manner that will be caught by all. But if he did that, he might not get invited to all the "kewl" parties, so I'm sure he won't.

darin
02-09-2011, 06:15 AM
b-b-but the president doesn't create jobs (apart from creating new cabinet posts, etc). It's typical "yeah! that sounds GOOD!" opinion being expressed by a rapper/singer/whatever.

actsnoblemartin
02-10-2011, 06:12 PM
will i am/black eyed peas = stupid