PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon - The Obamacare Comic Book

red states rule
02-09-2011, 04:46 AM
I guess the left beleives the masss are to stupid to undersatnd how great Obamacare is, so they have to put it in the form of a comic book

Will Pres Obama be the Super hero who comes to save America?

The MIT economist credited with crafting President Barack Obama’s national health care overhaul law has reportedly started work on his latest venture: a comic book that explains the law in the simplest of terms.

Jonathan Gruber, a health economist who devised Obamacare’s economic structure, says his children inspired him to use the comic format to explain the law to Americans in plain language. “I’m going to use the facts to tell the story,” Gruber, 45, said Monday. “I’m the narrator guiding the reader through the law. It’ll have lots of pictures and text.”

According to the Boston Herald, the publishing powerhouse Farrar, Straus and Giroux plans to release Gruber’s book — “Health Care Reform: What It Is, Why It’s Necessary, How It Works” — in the fall.

In Gruber’s opinion, the majority of Americans do not like the law because they don’t understand it. “I just wasn’t sure if this would be useful enough,” Gruber said. “Then my wife and kids said, ‘You’re crazy. You’ve got to do this.’ So I decided to give it a shot.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/coming-soon-the-obamacare-comic-book/

fj1200
02-09-2011, 10:28 AM
I guess the left beleives the masss are to stupid to undersatnd how great Obamacare is, so they have to put it in the form of a comic book

Will Pres Obama be the Super hero who comes to save America?

A complicated issue that involves legal, economic, political, etc. aspects and a Democrat can boil it down to a comic book. Says much about their ideology doesn't it?

logroller
02-09-2011, 11:24 AM
A complicated issue that involves legal, economic, political, etc. aspects and a Democrat can boil it down to a comic book. Says much about their ideology doesn't it?

Says more about the general public, as most people don't understand. I'm sure more people remember "how a bill becomes a law" from schoolhouse rock than could name 5 enumerated powers of congress. hell, i'll bet most people dont know what enumerated means. I've got an idea for a new comic book, starring "Constitution Man"- He fights for your rights. YEAH CONSTITUTION MAN, WOOHOO!!! :happy0100::salute:

red states rule
02-10-2011, 02:39 AM

and I bet the comic book will not be 2700 pages either

red states rule
02-10-2011, 02:40 AM
Says more about the general public, as most people don't understand. I'm sure more people remember "how a bill becomes a law" from schoolhouse rock than could name 5 enumerated powers of congress. hell, i'll bet most people dont know what enumerated means. I've got an idea for a new comic book, starring "Constitution Man"- He fights for your rights. YEAH CONSTITUTION MAN, WOOHOO!!! :happy0100::salute:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kVFdAJRVm94" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

logroller
02-10-2011, 02:55 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kVFdAJRVm94" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There should be a disclaimer to not drink before watching this video-- I almost spit all over my laptop!

red states rule
02-10-2011, 02:57 AM
There should be a disclaimer to not drink before watching this video-- I almost spit all over my laptop!

Sorry, staff is not responsible for such accidents.

But it did fit your pervious post, and how the liberla meida hyped Obama during the election