PDA

View Full Version : WMD's Smuggled Into US?

Kathianne
02-14-2011, 12:17 AM
Hmmm?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1356645/A-weapon-mass-destruction-U-S--Shock-confession-Customs-officer.html

'A weapon of mass destruction was found in the U.S.': Shock confession of Customs officer

By David Gardner
Last updated at 10:56 PM on 13th February 2011

* Comments (3)
* Add to My Stories

A port official has admitted that a 'weapon of mass effect' has been found by 'partner agencies' in the U.S., raising major questions over a possible government cover-up.

The disturbing revelation came in an interview with San Diego's assistant port director screened by a television channel in the city.

The Customs and Border Protection Department tried to dampen speculation over his remarks, but doubts remained over whether he had inadvertently revealed a dirty bomb plot to attack the U.S. mainland...

namvet
02-16-2011, 12:51 PM
the ragheads have been doing it for years. along with the bombers. who are living in cells through out the country

revelarts
03-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Not sure of the details on this story but it definitely is plausible

A local news report in San Deigo that where the reporter ask a port security spokes person.

the jist of the interview is this, not the exact wording but close enough.

REPORTER
"So you search cargo for Dangerous weapons, like nuclear devises."
SPOKESMAN
"that's right"
REPORTER
Ever found any?
SPOKESMAN
"Um... No not at this one."
REPORTER
"At others then?"
SPOKESMAN
"umm ... yes"

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HDUGbNs7o6Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OK so , yeah, I'm not THAT surprised. most of the cargo is not searched. the TSA is doing important work patting down children and checking under old women's breast, No time to check huge containers shipped in from foreign countries picked up and driven into major cities and small towns all over the country.
And the few thousand other ways a that we could be attacked.
There is no way to protect for all contingencies. period. But containers are an easy problem to cover seems to me.

Now the question who has a nuke devise or material to send is another story
not Iraq, probably not Al quida, not Iran, not Afghanistan, these are the people we are at war with. but none are capable of a nuke devise.

this is a very interesting story.

OK wild speculation here...
imagine if China put a nuke in with a wal-mart cargo shipment.
Or an "ally" did it to stir us up to more war somewhere.
or a helpful multinational defense contractor
the soviets have little to gain if we are nuked at this point. I think they are satisfied watching us slowly crumble away.
Pakistan? not the leadership who have the keys to the nukes and are getting FAT u.s. checks for being an "ally" in/against terror.

I dunno but...

Que bono
who benefits

Gaffer
03-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Rev what makes you think al queada doesn't have a nuke? Or iran for that matter. NK is an excellent source for a nuke. And just because pakistan takes our bribe money doesn't mean they are averse to making some back door deals.

And remember, the news we get on these things is always at least 6 months old.

revelarts
03-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Rev what makes you think al queada doesn't have a nuke? Or iran for that matter. NK is an excellent source for a nuke. And just because pakistan takes our bribe money doesn't mean they are averse to making some back door deals.

And remember, the news we get on these things is always at least 6 months old.

What make you think they do Gaf?

Gaffer you guys keep telling me how crazy evil Iran, AlQuida and your general Muslims are.
that if I believed you guys AND they had a Nuke, I would have expected they would have used it yesterday. 1st to wipe out Israel then to blow up some U.S. city probably Washington, maybe newyork and hollywod. (Hollywood might not be a bad idea though)

Sure AlQuida are bad people but you don't hijack planes for missiles, or use roadside IUD's if you've got a nuke in your back pocket.

But I agree that any number of groups could get a nuke these days. NK could sell it, Pakistan could sell it (has sold it i believe) under the table. so i suspect some unsavory group will get one and use it, the technology is over 50yrs old, it's a problem a waiting an opportunity.

Gaffer
03-11-2011, 11:09 PM
What make you think they do Gaf?

Gaffer you guys keep telling me how crazy evil Iran, AlQuida and your general Muslims are.
that if I believed you guys AND they had a Nuke, I would have expected they would have used it yesterday. 1st to wipe out Israel then to blow up some U.S. city probably Washington, maybe newyork and hollywod. (Hollywood might not be a bad idea though)

Sure AlQuida are bad people but you don't hijack planes for missiles, or use roadside IUD's if you've got a nuke in your back pocket.

But I agree that any number of groups could get a nuke these days. NK could sell it, Pakistan could sell it (has sold it i believe) under the table. so i suspect some unsavory group will get one and use it, the technology is over 50yrs old, it's a problem a waiting an opportunity.

The problem for them is not getting a nuke but devising a delivery system. None of the above mentioned groups have intercontinental missiles. Even iran hasn't got the missile system to accurately hit Israel yet.

I think they are waiting for the best opportunity to strike. And as for hitting Israel. They don't want to do that too soon. They still need Israel to be the villain in the middle east to keep the street arabs on their side. The caliphate is more important at this time. They are working on that now with the riots.

1. Establish caliphate
2. Wipe out Israel
3. Begin conquest of the rest of the world.
4. In the case of the shea, start a world wide apocalyptic war to bring back the 12th imam. The sunni's just want to conquer the world.

NightTrain
03-12-2011, 12:17 AM
The problem for them is not getting a nuke but devising a delivery system. None of the above mentioned groups have intercontinental missiles. Even iran hasn't got the missile system to accurately hit Israel yet.

I think they are waiting for the best opportunity to strike. And as for hitting Israel. They don't want to do that too soon. They still need Israel to be the villain in the middle east to keep the street arabs on their side. The caliphate is more important at this time. They are working on that now with the riots.

1. Establish caliphate
2. Wipe out Israel
4. In the case of the shea, start a world wide apocalyptic war to bring back the 12th imam. The sunni's just want to conquer the world.

Agree. Israel is their first target, secondary targets (that would be us) after.

It seems we live in interesting times.

revelarts
03-12-2011, 08:32 AM
I don't know Guys,
Somewhat like the communist that wanted to establish communism world wide,
the Caliphate has some hard core adherents and promoters but not a deep and broad appeal among Muslims. And they lack the Political establishment and military arm the commies had.
Also the caliphate is not even well defined among the adherents. SO how will they know when they have it? plus many Iranians don't even want it. There are BILLIONS of Muslims now, and no real mass caliphate movement. Again many don't buy into it some are flat out against it.
I'm not saying it's not something to keep in check but that it's not quite the boggie man some would like us to think it is either.

But let's say you guys are right,
If they are waiting to establish a caliphate BEFORE they strike Israel or the U.S. then we really shouldn't worry to much.
Just thwart the caliphate Shria law effort around the world legally and they'll NEVER strike.
right?
Even if they have 1000's nukes.

Also it seems the in fighting Sunni v Shea would self defeat the caliphate effort as well.

Just seems to me none of their plans have much traction.
just a lot of iraqi minister of information hype (we will slaughter them, burned their pets like goats, we are victorious)
seems to me their population growth, immigration and lack of western ideals of a free society in general are more of a threat than outright wars or attacks.

Gaffer
03-12-2011, 11:54 AM
I don't know Guys,
Somewhat like the communist that wanted to establish communism world wide,
the Caliphate has some hard core adherents and promoters but not a deep and broad appeal among Muslims. And they lack the Political establishment and military arm the commies had.
Also the caliphate is not even well defined among the adherents. SO how will they know when they have it? plus many Iranians don't even want it. There are BILLIONS of Muslims now, and no real mass caliphate movement. Again many don't buy into it some are flat out against it.
I'm not saying it's not something to keep in check but that it's not quite the boggie man some would like us to think it is either.

But let's say you guys are right,
If they are waiting to establish a caliphate BEFORE they strike Israel or the U.S. then we really shouldn't worry to much.
Just thwart the caliphate Shria law effort around the world legally and they'll NEVER strike.
right?
Even if they have 1000's nukes.

Also it seems the in fighting Sunni v Shea would self defeat the caliphate effort as well.

Just seems to me none of their plans have much traction.
just a lot of iraqi minister of information hype (we will slaughter them, burned their pets like goats, we are victorious)
seems to me their population growth, immigration and lack of western ideals of a free society in general are more of a threat than outright wars or attacks.

The population growth and immigration are the real threat at this time. The caliphate is the long range goal and there will be serious fighting for control between the shea and sunni. It is the goal of both sects. A new ottoman empire is what is in the works. It will take about 20 years, it's already be planned and anticipated. The boogie man is scary but not an immediate threat. Keeping them off balance means interfering in their affairs and assassinations such as the American cleric traitor. All the things your totally against are what's necessary to prevent the establishment of a caliphate.

If it's not stopped early you will see the equivalent of the 4th Reich.

Nukeman
03-14-2011, 11:03 AM

1. Establish caliphate
2. Wipe out Israel

Agree. Israel is their first target, secondary targets (that would be us) after.

It seems we live in interesting times.

I am going to put my tinfoil hat on here guys and tell you my FEAR!! I see Iran actively seeking and developing a nuclear bomb for one purpose only and that is to send the US back to the stone age.. They can do it with one bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They only need a midrange missile delivery system at this time. In case some of you have forgotten they have an agreement with Venezuela to set up missile systems for "protection". All it takes is a relatively small nuke 100 miles over the us to explode and release the EMP that will cripple our country for 6-12 years if we EVER recover completely. Imagine the chaos in a city like NY or Detroit when EVERYTHING quits working at once and doesn't come back on!!!!

The N. Koreans already have EMP bombs made, all they need is the delivery system to get it over the US. With Venezuela being so close that is not hard and our missile shield would hardly have time to come on line and defend against it!!!

Gaffer
03-14-2011, 12:11 PM
I am going to put my tinfoil hat on here guys and tell you my FEAR!! I see Iran actively seeking and developing a nuclear bomb for one purpose only and that is to send the US back to the stone age.. They can do it with one bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They only need a midrange missile delivery system at this time. In case some of you have forgotten they have an agreement with Venezuela to set up missile systems for "protection". All it takes is a relatively small nuke 100 miles over the us to explode and release the EMP that will cripple our country for 6-12 years if we EVER recover completely. Imagine the chaos in a city like NY or Detroit when EVERYTHING quits working at once and doesn't come back on!!!!

The N. Koreans already have EMP bombs made, all they need is the delivery system to get it over the US. With Venezuela being so close that is not hard and our missile shield would hardly have time to come on line and defend against it!!!

I agree with all of that. EMP attacks at strategic points around the globe would put the muslims on an equal footing with the rest of the world. Putting everyone into the 7th century at one time.

revelarts
03-14-2011, 12:32 PM
I've seen EMPs i movies and such but what does it do in real life.
What exactly does it effect in electrical systems and and are the effects temporary or permanent?

Gaffer
03-14-2011, 12:57 PM
It's a pulse that knocks out everything electrical within line of sight. Batteries, generators, power lines, anything having to do with the electrical grid and car batteries, computers. All of that stuff would cease to work and is permanently ruined. Some can be protected with hardened shelters, but not enough to make a difference in the operation of the country.

You get a free EMP with every nuclear explosion. So if you only have a few bombs, use them to the best advantage by setting them off high in the atmosphere. Casualties would be nil, but long term devastation would be the result.

CSM
03-14-2011, 01:42 PM
High altitude EMP (HEMP) is the biggest worry as it has the most widespread effect. Older technologies are not immune but less affected by it. For example, the planes that dropped the A-bombs on Japan did not fall out of the sky when those devices went off. During the Cold War, EMP was a huge concern and much of the military technology was protected (at least to some extent) from EMP. Vacuum tube technology was thought to be pretty much unaffectd by EMP.

A lot of testing has been done since 1945 in this area and some of the results are still classified. I guess the point is that to have the catastrophic results that would cripple an entire nation, a device would have to detonated very high in the atmosphere where it could interact with the earths magnetic fields. Whether or not countries like North Korea or Iran have that capability is another matter.

Nukeman
03-14-2011, 01:45 PM
I've seen EMPs i movies and such but what does it do in real life.
What exactly does it effect in electrical systems and and are the effects temporary or permanent?

genneraly speaking if it aint attached and running it MAY be safe. but most of our transformers would be toast and that would cause a surge in ALL lines so you fry your electronics. The only way to avoid is to build a faraday cage for yoru electronics.. That means you need to surround your equipment with meshed wire with a tighter weave than the electron wave coming towards you. you can make a simple one with a mettle garbage can just place your electonic equipment in it wrapped in a THICK blanket or quilt so NOTHING is touching the sides cover the opening with aluminum foil and replace the lid.. make sure eveerything is tight and place in your basement UNDERGOUND!!

Nukeman
03-14-2011, 01:50 PM
here is pic of how high they need to get a bomb for an EMP and how much of the US would be affected!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cd/EMP_areas.JPG

Nukeman
03-14-2011, 01:53 PM
I have to ask how difficult ould it be to get a rocket to lauch a small payload 100 miles in the air in the US.. I'm thinking not very hard since by the time someone detected it it would be too late to respond.

You could use conventional means to lauch in the air. Not like you are going to need any of your equipment when all is said and done!!!

Heck even rent a couple of Lear jets and take them to thier maximum altitude and set off. If you did 3 or 4 small you would get just as devistating affect!!!

DragonStryk72
03-14-2011, 09:59 PM

1. Establish caliphate
2. Wipe out Israel

Seems like they could use one on the huge military base we set up over there, ostensibly for use as a beachhead to hunt them. It would score a majorset of victory points for them, cause havoc, and make us look like dumbshits. So really, delivery isn't the problem, since they could just put it in a truck and get it somewhere in the general area, and BAM! we're fucked.

Sort of the point of nukes is that you don't need to be particularly accurate with them.

revelarts
03-15-2011, 07:06 PM
CSM, Nuke, Gaff
thanks for the info

Gaffer
03-15-2011, 08:17 PM
Seems like they could use one on the huge military base we set up over there, ostensibly for use as a beachhead to hunt them. It would score a majorset of victory points for them, cause havoc, and make us look like dumbshits. So really, delivery isn't the problem, since they could just put it in a truck and get it somewhere in the general area, and BAM! we're fucked.

Sort of the point of nukes is that you don't need to be particularly accurate with them.

Transporting is a major problem as the device has to be brought into the country. A nuclear signature would be picked up by spy satellites very quickly and tracked. And it takes a special triggering device to set off a nuke. A convention explosion will just disable the bomb and maybe cause some local contamination. If it was easy they would have done it by now.