PDA

View Full Version : My bad

jimnyc
02-14-2011, 01:02 PM
I've been MIA from the board for a little bit. Working on a few things in my life that has consumed me. I plan on coming back better than ever, but my posting habits might be erratic for a bit. I'm always reading though, and if you PM me it gets an email to me - so I'm technically always reachable.

Glad to see everyone posting and a few old faces around here.

darin
02-14-2011, 04:23 PM
Who are you? :)

jimnyc
02-14-2011, 05:29 PM
Who are you? :)

I used to post awhile back. Too many conservatives picked on me. They sent me negative reps when I was posting like an idiot. The mods here were like nazis and actually had the audacity to expect me to abide by some "rules", whatever they are. I came back again to give it a 2nd shot and see if anything changed. I hope you'll all have me and be gentle with me.

Kathianne
02-14-2011, 05:37 PM
I used to post awhile back. Too many conservatives picked on me. They sent me negative reps when I was posting like an idiot. The mods here were like nazis and actually had the audacity to expect me to abide by some "rules", whatever they are. I came back again to give it a 2nd shot and see if anything changed. I hope you'll all have me and be gentle with me.

No. :thumb:

jimnyc
02-14-2011, 05:43 PM
No. :thumb:

Damn mods! The owner here must be an idiot to put people like you 2 in charge while he is away!!

Abbey Marie
02-14-2011, 06:22 PM

If I have you, it won't be gentle.

(j/k)

Mr. P
02-14-2011, 11:56 PM
I've been MIA from the board for a little bit. Working on a few things in my life that has consumed me. I plan on coming back better than ever, but my posting habits might be erratic for a bit. I'm always reading though, and if you PM me it gets an email to me - so I'm technically always reachable.

Glad to see everyone posting and a few old faces around here.

Man! It was just a football game! :poke: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

darin
02-15-2011, 07:18 AM
if i have you, it won't be gentle.

(j/k)

omg.