PDA

View Full Version : Steelers

jimnyc
02-14-2011, 01:16 PM
How come nobody has taken the opportunity to hand me my own words now that my team lost the bowl? Good 'ol ribbing is part of the game!

With that said, they should have won. They gave the game away with turnovers. Ben played like shit. Mendenhall fumbled and the D which was the heart and soul of the team, just played average.

Now I have added the Packers to the list of my hated teams, alongside the Jets, Giants, Ravens, Bengals, Browns and of course the Patriots.

Oh well, on to next year!!

Thunderknuckles
02-14-2011, 01:23 PM
Completely agree. The Steelers lost it for themselves with turnovers and mediocre play. It's like they didn't know they were in the big game or didn't care. The Pack, on the other hand, showed up and played like a super bowl worthy team.

jimnyc
02-14-2011, 01:26 PM
Completely agree. The Steelers lost it for themselves with turnovers and mediocre play. It's like they didn't know they were in the big game or didn't care. The Pack, on the other hand, showed up and played like a super bowl worthy team.

Damn idiots on the Steelers played like they have been there before, and were somewhat lazy. The Packers are a younger team and were obviously much more hungry for that ring.

Don't get me wrong. The Pack played awesome in the playoffs and had a superb bowl game. But deep inside, I still feel "my" team would have won if they didn't commit turnovers and so may stupid mental mistakes. But that's why they play the game, and GB earned their win.

darin
02-14-2011, 04:22 PM
they absolutely should NOT have won, Jim. They didn't play well. :)

Trigg
02-14-2011, 05:18 PM
How come nobody has taken the opportunity to hand me my own words now that my team lost the bowl? Good 'ol ribbing is part of the game!

With that said, they should have won. They gave the game away with turnovers. Ben played like shit. Mendenhall fumbled and the D which was the heart and soul of the team, just played average.

Now I have added the Packers to the list of my hated teams, alongside the Jets, Giants, Ravens, Bengals, Browns and of course the Patriots.

Oh well, on to next year!!

last time I teased you about the steelers you yelled at me.

jimnyc
02-14-2011, 05:25 PM
they absolutely should NOT have won, Jim. They didn't play well. :)

Sadly, you are correct. While I say they should have won if not for a few mental mistakes - Champions don't make those kinds of mistakes.

jimnyc
02-14-2011, 05:26 PM
last time I teased you about the steelers you yelled at me.

Never! :)

I like to rib back with people who pick on my team, but how can anyone ever yell or be angry with someone as nice as you?

darin
02-14-2011, 06:08 PM
I, and everyone in the room with me, thought the Ref's would find the way to award the game to Pit. Very glad it didn't go that way. :)

actsnoblemartin
02-16-2011, 12:21 AM
I thought you were gonna say the chargers, but I guess they have to actually beat you guys first :laugh: