PDA

View Full Version : Liberal jokes......

manu1959
05-07-2007, 03:42 PM
LOGIC

Two liberals in Kalihi were sitting on a bench talking, and one says to the other, "Eh, which you tink is mo far..., Florida or da moon?" The other liberal turns and says "Brah, no act so dumb, you tink you can see Florida?????"

CAR TROUBLE

A liberal tita pushes her pickup truck into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it died. After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly. She says, "What's da story brah?" He shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Just crap in the carburetor" She asks, "How often I do gotta do dat?"

SPEEDING TICKET

An HPD patrol officer stops a liberal tita for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license. She replied in a huff, "I wish you guys get your act together. Only yestaday you take my license away, now today you tell me show 'um to you!"

KALIHI STREAM

A liberal goes out for a walk. He comes to Kalihi stream and sees another liberal on the opposite side. "Eh, howzit brah!" he shouts, "How I can get to da other side?" The second liberal looks at him, shakes his head, and shouts back, "Brah, you ON da other side."

AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE

Maria Cravalho goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it. "Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me." Maria took her finger, pushed on her left shoulder and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed even more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream. The doctor said, "You're liberal aren't you?" Surprised, Maria said, "How you can tell?" The doctor said, " I thought so..., your finger is broken."

KNITTING

An HPD patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the H3. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see a liberal tita behind the wheel knittin g! Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the officer lowered his window, and yelled, "PULL OVER!" The tita yelled back, "NOT! IT'S A SCARF!"

OUTERSPACE

A liberal was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was his turn. He rolled the dice and landed on Science & Nature. His question was, "If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?" He thought for a while, then asked, "Is it on or off?"

PETS

Maria was visiting her liberal boyfriend Manny, who had acquired two new pitbulls. She asked him what their names were. Manny said, "dis one is Casio, dat one is Rolex". Maria said, "How come you pick those names?" Manny rolled his eyes and said, "Babe, dey watch dogs, okay?!"

glockmail
05-07-2007, 08:44 PM
What's a tita? What's Kalihi?

manu1959
05-07-2007, 08:48 PM
What's a tita? What's Kalihi?

hawaiin slang for a tough girl.....a place in hawaii

glockmail
05-07-2007, 08:49 PM
hawaiin slang for a tough girl.....a place in hawaii Never been there. Very far away from the East Coast.

manu1959
05-07-2007, 08:52 PM
Never been there. Very far away from the East Coast.

very nice place ...go every other year or so......

glockmail
05-07-2007, 08:59 PM
very nice place ...go every other year or so...... I've heard it's beautiful. But Cancun, Bermuda or Jamaica are all a lot closer.

5stringJeff
05-08-2007, 12:28 AM
These must have been Potagi jokes.

manu1959
05-08-2007, 12:30 AM
These must have been Potagi jokes.

very good......

glockmail
05-08-2007, 06:16 AM
These must have been Potagi jokes. Slang for Portuguese?

Nienna
05-08-2007, 07:29 AM
very nice place ...go every other year or so......

me---> :jealous:

:)

Hagbard Celine
05-08-2007, 09:54 AM
me---> :jealous:

:)

Me too :(

5stringJeff
05-08-2007, 11:01 AM
Slang for Portuguese?

Yes. Potagi jokes in Hawaii are like Polish jokes elsewhere.