PDA

View Full Version : another example of liberal tolerance compassion

actsnoblemartin
02-23-2011, 01:39 AM
absolute fucking disgrace, I hope the assholes at columbia dont procreate, and they should be suspended for their conduct

disgusting

http://www.americanconservativedaily.com/2011/02/disabled-iraq-vet-attacked-and-laughed-at-by-university-students/

t’s the most sickening and shocking display of anti-military hate that we’ve seen for a long time.

At a recent debate at Columbia about whether or not to allow ROTC back on campus, several ROTC students, Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans and current service members were viciously attacked their own fellow students!

Noir
02-23-2011, 06:17 AM
An example of liberal tolerance or human tolerance?

Nukeman
02-23-2011, 08:13 AM
An example of liberal tolerance or human tolerance?
I find it ironic that for them to have the freedom to belittle this mans accomplishments he had to sacrifice FOR THEM!!! All they want is a ROTC program.. No one is FORCED to attend or take the courses, this is a FREEDOM of choice issue plain and simple and these parasites are attempting to FORCE their views on EVERYONE.... What happend to college being a bastion of FREE thought and decision making????? F##ing hippies!!!!!!!

All I can say about the matter is IF a school recieves ANY federal funds they MUST allow the military to establish an ROTC program if they wish to...

IF they choose to NOT allow a ROTC program than ALL federal funds should be stopped to that school!!!!!!

Noir
02-23-2011, 09:03 AM
I totally concur nukeman.

My problem is that it's seen purely through the political spectrum, I am a liberal, yet the OP is in no way a representation of my tolerance or compassion.

What if instead I'd made the Topic and given it the title 'an example of American tolerance and compassion' after all everyone involved was American, I'm sure you'll see my point.

It's an example of some individual humans being scum, nothing more.

Nukeman
02-23-2011, 09:37 AM
I totally concur nukeman.

My problem is that it's seen purely through the political spectrum, I am a liberal, yet the OP is in no way a representation of my tolerance or compassion.

What if instead I'd made the Topic and given it the title 'an example of American tolerance and compassion' after all everyone involved was American, I'm sure you'll see my point.

It's an example of some individual humans being scum, nothing more.Unfortunately in our society our colleges are filled with "liberal" leaning bleeding hearts that want you to be JUST LIKE THEM or your the enemy. Kind of ironic that the people that push for the freedom of speach and ideas are the ones that shout the loudest at opposing view points..

In this country I have found through my many years here that the conservatives are more for the true freedom of expression and the liberals "in this country" are quite the opposite!! IMHO

Noir
02-23-2011, 09:46 AM
Unfortunately in our society our colleges are filled with "liberal" leaning bleeding hearts that want you to be JUST LIKE THEM or your the enemy. Kind of ironic that the people that push for the freedom of speach and ideas are the ones that shout the loudest at opposing view points..

In this country I have found through my many years here that the conservatives are more for the true freedom of expression and the liberals "in this country" are quite the opposite!! IMHO

So you're happy with sweeping generalisations. Kay, I'm not.

Nukeman
02-23-2011, 10:54 AM
So you're happy with sweeping generalisations. Kay, I'm not.
That really isn't what I said!! What I said was in my EXPERIENCE this is what i have come across.

I have never claimed ALL liberal or ALL conservatives are alike. I take people at face value untill they prove otherwise, however; my experiences in life IN THIS COUNTRY show me that certain groups have more than their fair share of slanted view points.

Really all you have to do is pick up a newpaper in the US and see how the liberal slant is constantly calling for censor or blocking of some type of freedom of speach when it doesn't tow-the-line with their thinking.

Hell right now we have liberal legislators in 4 states shirking their responsibility to the people that elected them. Over what? why actually exactly what unions faught for in the past "A WORKERS CHOIOCE" that is a choice of whether or not to join a union in a uinion shop. Kind of pathetic don't you think, ohh by the way all the ABSENT law makers are DEMOCRAT (liberal by thier own discription)

So I guess that would be a "broad brush" in your discription!!