PDA

View Full Version : We Have A New Champion!!!!!!!!

red states rule
02-27-2011, 06:36 AM
Folks, a poster here has achieved a major accomplishment.

First a brief history lesson. For those of you who have been around you know a poster known and Manfrommaine and moderate democrat was the boards #1 troll. His obscence posts, sexual insults toward women, death wishes toward other posters, and the general venom earned him the wrath of the board

Virgil racked up a neg rep total of more the -515,000

It took Virgil a couple of years to do that

However, we now have a poster who has broken that record in a matter of months

Palin Rider now has a neg rep total of more then -530,000

PR has taken the art of being a troll to new heights. His snarky comments, ducking the issues, snipy personal attacks, and changing the subject has earned him a spot in the Debate Policy Hall of Shame

I did not want this accomplishment to go unrecognized

Congrats PR!! You worked hard for this title, and I am sure based on your posts from yesterday, you will defend and keep this title for as long as you want to

Carry on and defend your new title PR

http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/corbis/DGT080/boxer-holding-championship_~CB107791.jpg

Noir
02-27-2011, 06:56 AM
As an aside, the reason it took allot less time would be because of the growth of rep of those neg-repping him, which is cumulative.

red states rule
02-27-2011, 07:22 AM
As an aside, the reason it took allot less time would be because of the growth of rep of those neg-repping him, which is cumulative.

It is the quanitity of PR's quality posts that earned him his new title. While it took Virgil awhile to show his real side, PR did it right away and it took him only a mere 7 months to secure his spot on the DP Hall of Shame

Gaffer
02-27-2011, 09:37 AM
It is the quanitity of PR's quality posts that earned him his new title. While it took Virgil awhile to show his real side, PR did it right away and it took him only a mere 7 months to secure his spot on the DP Hall of Shame

And all while pretending to be a fence sitter. His ass has been handed to him so much he doesn't know which side of the fence it's on.

red states rule
02-27-2011, 09:43 AM
And all while pretending to be a fence sitter. His ass has been handed to him so much he doesn't know which side of the fence it's on.

I look forward to PR logging on, seeing this thread, and offering the community a fine acceptance speech on his new title and hard earned board status

Gaffer
02-27-2011, 10:43 AM
I look forward to PR logging on, seeing this thread, and offering the community a fine acceptance speech on his new title and hard earned board status

He has a long list of people to thank for this honor.

red states rule
02-27-2011, 10:46 AM
He has a long list of people to thank for this honor.

Well Gaffer, when he wants the floor he can have it

After all he has been knocked down by many members of the community on many threads, and has spent a great deal of time crawling around on the floor

Gaffer
02-27-2011, 11:06 AM
I don't expect he'll be back too soon. He only gets in to troll every few weeks. But this will give him something to brag to his liberal buddies about.

red states rule
02-27-2011, 11:09 AM
I don't expect he'll be back too soon. He only gets in to troll every few weeks. But this will give him something to brag to his liberal buddies about.

Or he will pull a Virgil and cry a river a tears on how he is a victom and being attacked over nothing

Oh well, if he stays away that is a good thing

If he comes back he will add a few brief moments of comic relief - then turn boring

Kathianne
02-27-2011, 02:12 PM
Pointing out rep points of someone who doesn't wish to participate is not cool. I'm closing this. Since PR decided to remove his old signature, I take that as indicative of his staying out of the system, for real.