PDA

View Full Version : Gates Agrees, Bush's Wars Were Nuts

Psychoblues
02-28-2011, 06:05 PM
Where did all the flowers go? Dead in Iraq or Afghanistan? Secretary Gates seems to be now admitting to things I have known about and opposed since early 2002. I wonder how the warmongers feel about all this shit now?

Source: OpedNews.com

By: Robert Parry

Gates Agrees, Bush's Wars Were Nuts

When Defense Secretary Robert Gates told West Point cadets that you'd have to be crazy to commit U.S. troops to wars like those in Iraq and Afghanistan, media commentators quickly detected a slap at his predecessor, Donald Rumsfeld, who oversaw those conflicts.

But what about everyone else in the U.S. power structure who went along with those insane and bloody wars? Shouldn't such people -- whether they acted out of ideology or opportunism -- be kept away from levers of authority that might get others killed?

For instance, what about the top editors at the Washington Post, the New York Times and a host of other establishment publications and TV outlets who hopped on the pro-war bandwagon and mocked anyone who suggested that negotiations or some less violent means might be preferable?

If even a long-time war hawk like Gates recognizes the obvious -- that committing U.S. land forces to such conflicts is nuts -- then what's to be said about the Post's editorial-page editor Fred Hiatt or the Times' executive editor Bill Keller or a host of other senior media executives and pundits who endorsed the wars and have suffered no dents in their shiny careers?.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................

Much More: http://www.opednews.com/articles/Gates-Agrees-Bush-s-Wars-by-Robert-Parry-110227-712.html

It's a fairly long read but worth every word.

Psychoblues

red states rule
02-28-2011, 06:07 PM
Seems to me they are now Obama's wars PB

What has Obama done differently then Pres Bush?

Psychoblues
02-28-2011, 06:18 PM

You're just not much into reading are you, red? Maybe you need to talk to Secretary Gates who has been there all along? Our nation will abide our responsibilities in the china shops where we have done so much damage, or at least I would hope that we would. But, I'm certain you wouldn't have any knowledge or concern about American obligations.

Psychoblues

red states rule
02-28-2011, 06:21 PM
You're just not much into reading are you, red? Maybe you need to talk to Secretary Gates who has been there all along? Our nation will abide our responsibilities in the china shops where we have done so much damage, or at least I would hope that we would. But, I'm certain you wouldn't have any knowledge or concern about American obligations.

Psychoblues

Lets see.....

We are still in Iraq

We are still in Afghanistan

GITMO is still open

Patriot Act is still on the book

The wiretaps are still going on

And damn, no anti war portesters can be found in the streets. The Code Pink crowd has vanished

It is amazing where all those peaceniks have disappeared

Psychoblues
02-28-2011, 06:36 PM
Lets see.....

We are still in Iraq

We are still in Afghanistan

GITMO is still open

Patriot Act is still on the book

The wiretaps are still going on

And damn, no anti war portesters can be found in the streets. The Code Pink crowd has vanished

It is amazing where all those peaceniks have disappeared

When you get done whining, red, please go read the article and we might discuss it. Until then, suck it.

Psychoblues

red states rule
02-28-2011, 06:36 PM
When you get done whining, red, please go read the article and we might discuss it. Until then, suck it.

Psychoblues

and you wonder why you get neg repped

I owe you one PB

Psychoblues
02-28-2011, 06:46 PM
and you wonder why you get neg repped

I owe you one PB

:laugh2:

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
03-01-2011, 04:50 AM
my two cents. If iraq and afghanistan are still going on, why are the liberal nuts, a.k.a. left wing not protesting

guess you cant oppose jesus I mean Barrack :laugh:

red states rule
03-01-2011, 04:55 AM
my two cents. If iraq and afghanistan are still going on, why are the liberal nuts, a.k.a. left wing not protesting

guess you cant oppose jesus I mean Barrack :laugh:

Very simple Martin. With liberals like PB before they speak about any topic they first must check the polital affilation of the person involved

With PB his opinions, convictions, and beliefs are subject to change without notice based on which party is in control and which party is backing the legislation

If the person has an "R" at the end of thier name PB goes into attack mode

If the perosn has a "D" at the end of their name he goes into spin mode

actsnoblemartin
03-01-2011, 04:56 AM
just find it ironic that code pink is quieter then a sleeping kitten

fj1200
03-01-2011, 10:10 AM
Where did all the flowers go? Dead in Iraq or Afghanistan? Secretary Gates seems to be now admitting to things I have known about and opposed since early 2002. I wonder how the warmongers feel about all this shit now?

What was his actual quote?

Psychoblues
03-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Very simple Martin. With liberals like PB before they speak about any topic they first must check the polital affilation of the person involved

With PB his opinions, convictions, and beliefs are subject to change without notice based on which party is in control and which party is backing the legislation

If the person has an "R" at the end of thier name PB goes into attack mode

If the perosn has a "D" at the end of their name he goes into spin mode

Liar, liar, pants on fire. Nose as long as a telephone wire.

You need to grow up, pig boy.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
03-01-2011, 04:41 PM
What was his actual quote?

That information is available from several sources and they are journalistically different but I believe accurate. It is quite clear Secretary Gates doesn't have much for gwb and his nutty wars. If I get some time after while I will try and find an exact quote but I don't do the wild goose chases like I used to do. I've got some catching up to do and besides, if you are interested your google probably works as well as mine does!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

DragonStryk72
03-01-2011, 04:49 PM
That information is available from several sources and they are journalistically different but I believe accurate. It is quite clear Secretary Gates doesn't have much for gwb and his nutty wars. If I get some time after while I will try and find an exact quote but I don't do the wild goose chases like I used to do. I've got some catching up to do and besides, if you are interested your google probably works as well as mine does!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Except you're the one that opened this thread, PB. Therefore, it is on you to provide the evidence in support of your OP, not anyone else's.

fj1200
03-01-2011, 05:45 PM

Psychoblues

I looked at your wacky site and they didn't feel the need to put it up either. I'm sure he said many things so it would be quite helpful to know the exact quote which may have been parsed beyond its original meaning to make a cheap partisan point.

Do you ever consider that beyond just the WMD rationale for toppling Saddam would be a change in American policy to the Middle East and not just bald faced national interest? I believe GWB made speeches regarding that but I don't have them at hand. Do you consider the possibilities that the toppling of dictatorial regimes in the ME are a logical extension of that change in policy? That dictators aren't supported just at our whim but we should truly be supporting individual rights of the average ME citizen and not just a government that will do as we ask?

If true, we should be supporting the people and leaders who are pro-individual liberty.

Kathianne
03-01-2011, 05:53 PM
A bit more, in context of discussion:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2011/mar/01/west-point-military-robert-gates/print

Conclusion of article:

...The military transformation that John Kennedy pictured in 1962, the year John Glenn orbited the earth three times and made Americans proud of the new space programme, meant greater opportunity for professional advancement in all ranks. Gates is proposing the opposite today – a military system that instead of rewarding those who have gone from first lieutenant to captain, will do its best to limit future promotions.

red states rule
03-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Liar, liar, pants on fire. Nose as long as a telephone wire.

You need to grow up, pig boy.

Psychoblues

I have to give you credit PB you are the best at all you do

Considering all you do is make people dislike you

sundaydriver
03-01-2011, 07:15 PM
In a breakthrough address at West Point on 25 February, Defence Secretary Robert Gates invoked the words of John Kennedy in calling for dramatic change in the way the army structures itself. The kinds of change he wanted, Gates observed, paralleled those Kennedy sought in 1962 when he told West Point's graduating class, "Your military responsibilities will require a versatility and an adaptability never before required in war or in peace."

Gates was right about the premise underlying his and Kennedy's speeches. By 1962, Kennedy had reached the conclusion that second world war-style battles were giving way to an era of unconventional warfare. Nearly a half-century later, Gates found himself updating Kennedy:

"In my opinion, any future defence secretary who advises the president to again send a big American land army into Asia or into the Middle East or Africa should 'have his head examined', as General MacArthur so delicately put it."

Ouch, Rummy hurt!

Psychoblues
03-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Except you're the one that opened this thread, PB. Therefore, it is on you to provide the evidence in support of your OP, not anyone else's.

Of what interest do you have in this issue, DS'72? I am not compelled in any way to provide additional information as I am satisfied with the OP and have not found or seen anything to refute the accuracy of that information.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
03-01-2011, 07:29 PM
A bit more, in context of discussion:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2011/mar/01/west-point-military-robert-gates/print

Conclusion of article:

Kath, for you and fj200 the very first line in the OP is specific to the subject at hand and is not related to anything that you and fj200 are trying to connect it to. This story has now been picked up widespread and I think if you tried just a little bit you would find a source that you might be happy with. Primary point. Secretary Gates thinks the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were and are nutty.

Psychoblues

DragonStryk72
03-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Of what interest do you have in this issue, DS'72? I am not compelled in any way to provide additional information as I am satisfied with the OP and have not found or seen anything to refute the accuracy of that information.

Psychoblues

Oh, the "I don't wanna!" approach. Didn't you just get through telling RSR he needs to grow up? Responsibility is not about obligation, it's about doing the right thing because it is right.

As to the Iraq war, yes it was stupid, but then, that's been my stance all along. But if you're going to quote someone, then you provide the link for the specific quote you're using.

Personally I think we need to stop fucking around in other countries. We have had only one success on our record of nation-building, and that's Japan. The thing is though that Japan was ready for it, and a united front. The entire ME is a honeycomb of factional disputes, and we seem to just make things steadily worse each time we're there.

As it is though, we made our choice when we invaded, and now it's our responsibility to see it through. So far, however, it seems that we aren't really learning the lesson we need to learn, which is that Democracy only works for those who actually want it, and choose it for themselves.

Psychoblues
03-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Oh, the "I don't wanna!" approach. Didn't you just get through telling RSR he needs to grow up? Responsibility is not about obligation, it's about doing the right thing because it is right.

As to the Iraq war, yes it was stupid, but then, that's been my stance all along. But if you're going to quote someone, then you provide the link for the specific quote you're using.

Personally I think we need to stop fucking around in other countries. We have had only one success on our record of nation-building, and that's Japan. The thing is though that Japan was ready for it, and a united front. The entire ME is a honeycomb of factional disputes, and we seem to just make things steadily worse each time we're there.

As it is though, we made our choice when we invaded, and now it's our responsibility to see it through. So far, however, it seems that we aren't really learning the lesson we need to learn, which is that Democracy only works for those who actually want it, and choose it for themselves.

First off, you have no idea as to what precipitated that remark to rsr and secondly it has NOTHING to do with this conversation. And you are accusing me of something I absolutely have not done. I posted an article, provided a link and made an accompanying comment. That should be the end of any obligation on my part other than possibly respond to credible refutations. Do you have any? Many here just post an article, no links, no comments, WTF?

I hope you already know the extent to which I hate those wars and for how long I have held my views on them.

Psychoblues

red states rule
03-01-2011, 08:46 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0901/anti-war-liberals-liberals-democrats-obama-sand-congress-war-demotivational-poster-1232347056.jpg

Psychoblues
03-01-2011, 08:49 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0901/anti-war-liberals-liberals-democrats-obama-sand-congress-war-demotivational-poster-1232347056.jpg

zat you in there, rsr, zat you?!?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

red states rule
03-01-2011, 08:53 PM
zat you in there, rsr, zat you?!?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

The Dems worst nightmare came true in Iraq

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VU11A61FM68/Rp2Nlh9gHcI/AAAAAAAAAnY/zQjOJ1ULa9I/s400/sleepsenate.jpg

DragonStryk72
03-01-2011, 08:56 PM
First off, you have no idea as to what precipitated that remark to rsr and secondly it has NOTHING to do with this conversation. And you are accusing me of something I absolutely have not done. I posted an article, provided a link and made an accompanying comment. That should be the end of any obligation on my part other than possibly respond to credible refutations. Do you have any? Many here just post an article, no links, no comments, WTF?

I hope you already know the extent to which I hate those wars and for how long I have held my views on them.

Psychoblues

And clearly you didn't read mine. If you honestly believe in your POV, then back it up with proof of your quotes. It's the grown-up thing to do.

Psychoblues
03-01-2011, 09:03 PM
And clearly you didn't read mine. If you honestly believe in your POV, then back it up with proof of your quotes. It's the grown-up thing to do.

The article/s don't have direct quotes in them but they are all similar to the point that I accept them as at least generally true. You got a beef with that? Tuff shit. I did all I am obligated or expected to do in this circumstance. You still gotta problem? Close your eyes and think real hard and say, "I wish it were better, I wish it were better" until you don't have the problem anymore.

Psychoblues

red states rule
03-01-2011, 09:10 PM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_RaRg5_v_Eus/RgIeCw1pquI/AAAAAAAAAUM/JNX0Cxcjg9E/s400/gmAntiWar.jpg

actsnoblemartin
03-01-2011, 09:17 PM
im gonna go with the loser with no life, holding a sign :laugh:

red states rule
03-01-2011, 09:22 PM
http://strangepolitics.com/images/content/123041.jpg

Psychoblues
03-01-2011, 09:46 PM
im gonna go with the loser with no life, holding a sign :laugh:

You might be surprised at the prophecy of your inclination, marteen. We might still be in the unwinnable war in Viet Nam had it not been for the anti-war protesters. We, the United States of America lost over 58,000 dead during that war and hundreds of thousands later due to that war and many more thousands shattered for life because of that war, I lost 2 brothers and I'm a bit broken up myself. All for what? So that little 90 pound NVA General could stand in then Ho Chi Mihn City, formerly Siagon, switching his leg with a small leather whip, chewing a clump of betel leaves, looking at the smoking sky and declaring in his own language, "Thank you, God, thank you God, thank you God, They are gone forever."

I suspect much the same will eventually happen in the mideastern country's that only tolerate us for the time being.

Psychoblues

revelarts
03-01-2011, 10:17 PM
http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/images/obamavsbush.jpg

Cindy Sheehan bashes Code Pink, Move-on and Dems who bailed on the Anti-War movement after Obama became pres

http://antiwar.com/radio/2009/08/27/cindy-sheehan/

She's flaky hippie left but at least she's consistent.
and RIGHT on the war.

We are fighting in afghan for what.
the enemy -such as they are -- are in Pakistan.
Afghanistan is corrupt and we'll never get the democracy or stabilization
we 're looking for with the crowd in Kabel we're working with.
We are WASTING live and TREASURE there.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DwXsJLnHto0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Psychoblues
03-01-2011, 10:24 PM
There is just so much wrong with those wars, revy, that it's heartbreaking for this old man to see our finest go forth as they did in Viet Nam and all other wars and for what everlasting reason? I feel now that If one of our kids gets killed fighting old white haired men's wars then whatever it was they gave their life for was changed forever. I would expect no less of an outcome for the lives of our kids.

Psychoblues

revelarts
03-02-2011, 06:33 AM
There is just so much wrong with those wars, revy, that it's heartbreaking for this old man to see our finest go forth as they did in Viet Nam and all other wars and for what everlasting reason? I feel now that If one of our kids gets killed fighting old white haired men's wars then whatever it was they gave their life for was changed forever. I would expect no less of an outcome for the lives of our kids.

Psychoblues

I was for the Afghan war at 1st but, shortly after it started I began to realize that it made no sense either. I couldn't figure out the strategy, such as it was. Made me rethink a lot of wars. Many painful discoveries over the past few years for me, still learning. At this point I have to agree with General Smeadly Butler, "War is a Racket".

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/F3_EXqJ8f-0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Psychoblues
03-02-2011, 08:38 AM
I was for the Afghan war at 1st but, shortly after it started I began to realize that it made no sense either. I couldn't figure out the strategy, such as it was. Made me rethink a lot of wars. Many painful discoveries over the past few years for me, still learning. At this point I have to agree with General Smeadly Butler, "War is a Racket".

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/F3_EXqJ8f-0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Like you, revy, I supported the war in Afghanistan early on but after Al Queda hauled ass to Pakistan our mission was done there. Everything else we've done there has been to create new radical Islamists by the millions every day we remain. Plain stupid, IMHO. I have never for even a second been for the war in Iraq. We just had too much information before going in that our "understood" reasons for war there were just bogus. As the years and open discoveries have proven my early on opposition criterion to be point by point 100% accurate I have so resented each flag draped returning coffin containing the lifeless body of one of our absolute best that I spend a good bit of time in political and anti-war activities now. It really isn't doing anything but it helps me come to grips with my own problems sometimes.

The remark by General Butler is just so damned dead on. I can remember during the 60's and the administrations of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy and Lyndon Baines Johnson the loud and arrogant calls from the right, as I now understand them to be as back then I really didn't know anything about left and right politically, about "war-profiteers". All that went away for the most part in 1969 as President Richard Millhouse Nixon took to the White House promising to end the senseless wars in southeast Asia. He had me hook, line and sinker. I was then for all intents and purposes at least an acquiescent Republican. And I voted for him again in '72 for the same reasons. Many years later I came to realize how you can tell if a Republican is lying. Watch their lips. If they move it's pretty certain they are at best witholding something that is very important for you to know to increase your knowledge and fashion your own critically considered opinions.

Thanks for the holler back, revy.

Psychoblues

fj1200
03-02-2011, 10:19 AM
Kath, for you and fj200 the very first line in the OP is specific to the subject at hand and is not related to anything that you and fj200 are trying to connect it to. This story has now been picked up widespread and I think if you tried just a little bit you would find a source that you might be happy with. Primary point. Secretary Gates thinks the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were and are nutty.

Psychoblues

So you're satisfied sucking down the koolaid that you rely on someone else for your opinion? That puts you on the same level as the Rush listeners/Fox watchers. Sad place to be 'eh?

Psychoblues
03-02-2011, 10:47 AM
So you're satisfied sucking down the koolaid that you rely on someone else for your opinion? That puts you on the same level as the Rush listeners/Fox watchers. Sad place to be 'eh?

Obfuscation of the points made in the OP is not credible continuing conversation, fj, and I don't generally rely on single sources. Do you resent the fact that I notice that some do?

Psychoblues

fj1200
03-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Obfuscation of the points made in the OP is not credible continuing conversation, fj, and I don't generally rely on single sources. Do you resent the fact that I notice that some do?

Psychoblues

Who's obfuscating? You're not posting the quote. Besides, multiple sources that tell you the same thing without bothering to investigate the original quote for yourself doesn't count.

Why the passive aggressive strawman at the end? Does it serve an actual purpose?

Psychoblues
03-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Who's obfuscating? You're not posting the quote. Besides, multiple sources that tell you the same thing without bothering to investigate the original quote for yourself doesn't count.

Why the passive aggressive strawman at the end? Does it serve an actual purpose?

The question of the quote has been satisfactorily addressed as far as I am concerned and if you desire more information on the topic I suggest you seek it out on your own or give a credible rebuttal to the article.' Kay?

To the subject of your passive aggressive strawmen that you use almost constantly I notice them and sometimes get carried away myself. And I really do want to know why you resent my comments on the single source experts on everything that we get from the wilfully ignorant genius's that I see so often. I thought you knew that. You seem to expect the same.

Psychoblues

DragonStryk72
03-02-2011, 02:46 PM
The article/s don't have direct quotes in them but they are all similar to the point that I accept them as at least generally true. You got a beef with that? Tuff shit. I did all I am obligated or expected to do in this circumstance. You still gotta problem? Close your eyes and think real hard and say, "I wish it were better, I wish it were better" until you don't have the problem anymore.

Psychoblues

Okay, see? Now we know you're not really serious about the subject, and we can just go on about our business. All solved up nicely.

Psychoblues
03-02-2011, 03:34 PM
Okay, see? Now we know you're not really serious about the subject, and we can just go on about our business. All solved up nicely.

I am damned well serious about this subject, DS'72 and your remark is about as stupid and insulting as any I have ever heard. It's just too damned important and serious a subject, the lives of our kids and the reputation of our nation, to be tossed around that cavalierly. Have you no shame? Have you no respect for the troops and the missions of our nation? Do you even know what compelled me to post that article or to be concerned with it? Just what do you understand about it? Nothing? Nothing.

Psychoblues

Trigg
03-02-2011, 05:02 PM
We are on the cusp of getting into yet another war in Libya.

Will the libs on this board support going in there?????? Or will they verbally castrate bambam as they love to do to Bush.

My stance is that we stay out of it.

Psychoblues
03-02-2011, 05:19 PM

Will the libs on this board support going in there?????? Or will they verbally castrate bambam as they love to do to Bush.

I will predict that the US will have no overt military interventions in Libya. And if we do I will be as close as I can be to first in line to demand to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth before seeing only one of our finest come back home in a flag draped coffin from Libya. I wish that gwb had been interested in the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It was available to him because it was available to me. He didn't care. He had a war that he needed our kids to fight and die in for his own wicked reasons whatever they are/were.

Psychoblues

abso
03-02-2011, 06:08 PM

as always, promises made by candidates during elections are forgotten as soon as the winner has taken office.

Psychoblues
03-02-2011, 06:13 PM
as always, promises made by candidates during elections are forgotten as soon as the winner has taken office.

If you have something to say, abso, then say it. We're adults here, or at least I think most of us are.

Psychoblues

abso
03-02-2011, 06:25 PM
If you have something to say, abso, then say it. We're adults here, or at least I think most of us are.

Psychoblues

nothing in particular, i was just speaking in general about promises made by any president, i am not aware of all the promises made by Obama to judge him.

Psychoblues
03-02-2011, 06:48 PM
nothing in particular, i was just speaking in general about promises made by any president, i am not aware of all the promises made by Obama to judge him.

'Tis true practically any politician fails to accurately forecast their own abilities as an elected official during a campaign and even if already elected how the next congress or administration might be compiled to afford any promises made during the re-election campaign. It's just a sad truth but necessary in this kind of a democracy that we live with in America and that is just one more reason I love this country so much. BTW, good luck with your upcoming democracy in Egypt!!!

Psychoblues

fj1200
03-02-2011, 07:30 PM
The question of the quote has been satisfactorily addressed as far as I am concerned and if you desire more information on the topic I suggest you seek it out on your own or give a credible rebuttal to the article.' Kay?

The quote is the basis of the argument, it's downright hilarious you won't dig it up.

To the subject of your passive aggressive strawmen that you use almost constantly I notice them and sometimes get carried away myself. And I really do want to know why you resent my comments on the single source experts on everything that we get from the wilfully ignorant genius's that I see so often. I thought you knew that. You seem to expect the same.

I do? Examples please.

Who said I resented your comments? I'm just trying to get at the basis of them.

Gaffer
03-02-2011, 07:32 PM

It's looking like we will at least be in an air war. Hey, if clinton can pull off an air war the dark lord will try too.

Trigg
03-02-2011, 07:37 PM
It's looking like we will at least be in an air war. Hey, if clinton can pull off an air war the dark lord will try too.

The USS Ponce and the USS Kearsarge are being despatched to the north African nation for providing humanitarian aid and to carry out emergency evacuations from the country. US Defense Secretary Robert Gates had informed reporters on Tuesday that the vessels will have on board an extra 400 Marines.

Hopefully emergency evacuations are the only thing these ships will be involved in. This is not our war.

Gaffer
03-02-2011, 08:13 PM
Hopefully emergency evacuations are the only thing these ships will be involved in. This is not our war.

It's not our war, but gaddafi's trying to draw us or anyone else into it so he can declare an enemy to try to rally his people. There shouldn't be that many of our people left there to evacuate.

Psychoblues
03-02-2011, 10:57 PM
The quote is the basis of the argument, it's downright hilarious you won't dig it up.

I do? Examples please.

Who said I resented your comments? I'm just trying to get at the basis of them.

Blah, blah, blah. Blah blah? Blah blah blah blah.

Psychoblues

fj1200
03-03-2011, 08:08 AM
Blah, blah, blah. Blah blah? Blah blah blah blah.

Psychoblues

That post tells me more than where you actually post words sometimes.

namvet
03-03-2011, 02:11 PM
the cadets at west point paid no attention to this little tiny black man who's lost his way. he's just a pimple on Osama's ass. isn't he leaving this year???? he's no hawk. just a frightned little black man afraid of the dark.

who do you really love???

xIHz5tevLAw

gates and ALL that black trash are gone anyway

Trigg
03-22-2011, 07:30 PM
I will predict that the US will have no overt military interventions in Libya. And if we do I will be as close as I can be to first in line to demand to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth before seeing only one of our finest come back home in a flag draped coffin from Libya. I wish that gwb had been interested in the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It was available to him because it was available to me. He didn't care. He had a war that he needed our kids to fight and die in for his own wicked reasons whatever they are/were.

Psychoblues

Seems you were wrong. Bambam has gotten us into another senseless war.

There is no reason for us to be in Libya. This is their civil war.

namvet
03-22-2011, 07:47 PM
and now the dems consider impeachment of Osama???

A hard-core group of liberal House Democrats is questioning the constitutionality of U.S. missile strikes against Libya, with one lawmaker raising the prospect of impeachment during a Democratic Caucus conference call on Saturday.

Reps. Jerrold Nadler (N.Y.), Donna Edwards (Md.), Mike Capuano (Mass.), Dennis Kucinich (Ohio), Maxine Waters (Calif.), Rob Andrews (N.J.), Sheila Jackson Lee (Texas), Barbara Lee (Calif.) and Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D.C.) “all strongly raised objections to the constitutionality of the president’s actions” during that call, said two Democratic lawmakers who took part.

source (http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/forum/topic/show?id=2600775%3ATopic%3A3470815&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic)

DragonStryk72
03-23-2011, 02:41 AM
and now the dems consider impeachment of Obama???

source (http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/forum/topic/show?id=2600775%3ATopic%3A3470815&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic)

only if McCain had won the election. Then, they'd be breaking out the torches and pitchforks