PDA

View Full Version : Walker gives 24-hour deadline to fleebaggers

red states rule
02-28-2011, 06:06 PM
Stand firm and show the state of WI and the nation what the fleebagger Dems really are

Walker and GOP legislative leaders had sought to pass the budget repair bill before he gave the larger budget speech and even delayed it for a week to allow for more time. But Democratic senators have blocked passage by remaining in Illinois, leaving Walker and his GOP allies in the Legislature to deal with both proposals at the same time.

Meanwhile, Walker said Democrats need to return by Tuesday and pass the repair bill or time would run out on a deal to delay payment of $165 million in state debt to solve the budget problems this year and avoid up to 1,500 layoffs. Democrats denied that, offering a different plan that they said would avoid layoffs.

"Now they have one day to return to work before the state loses out on the chance to refinance debt, saving taxpayers $165 million this fiscal year," Walker spokesman Cullen Werwie said. "Failure to return to work and cast their votes will lead to more painful and aggressive spending cuts in the very near future."

Werwie said Walker was giving the Democrats 24-hour notice. He added that the governor will delay sending out layoff notices "as long as possible."

Werwie said that it would take a 30-day process to lay off union employees and a 15-day process to lay off non-union workers.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/117068193.html

Psychoblues
02-28-2011, 07:05 PM
I don't think they're coming back, folks. The governor has nothing but hot air just like he did from the get go. And there is a great cartoon at the top of the article!!!!!

Source: PoliticallyIllustrated.com

By: Richard Long

SAN FRANCISCO (Politically Illustrated) – Wisconsin's Republican Gov. Scott Walker on Monday demanded absent senate Democrats return to vote on a measure limiting the rights of union workers, saying, "failure to return to work will lead to more aggressive spending cuts."

“Now they have one day to return to work before the state loses out on the chance to refinance debt, saving taxpayers $165 million this fiscal year,” said a spokesperson for Mr. Walker.

“Failure to return to work and cast their votes will lead to more painful and aggressive spending cuts in the very near future.”

The budget proposal, along with his support to curb rights for public sector workers, has triggered mass demonstrations in Wisconsin and around the nation.

“Does he truly believe Democrats are going to be like ‘well, I’ve fled the state for a couple days, now I’m going to return home because Mr. Walker told me so?’” Ron Fontman, a resident of Madison, told Politically Illustrated. “The Democrats are not coming back, regardless of his silly 24-hour time limit. What’s he going to do?”.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

Lots More: http://politicallyillustrated.com/index.php?/news_page/iw/2422/

I don't find any evidence of any kind of a deadline except maybe some imaginary one that cannot and will not be enforced.

Psychoblues

Indy
02-28-2011, 07:13 PM
I don't think they're coming back, folks. The governor has nothing but hot air just like he did from the get go. And there is a great cartoon at the top of the article!!!!!

Source: PoliticallyIllustrated.com

By: Richard Long

SAN FRANCISCO (Politically Illustrated) – Wisconsin's Republican Gov. Scott Walker on Monday demanded absent senate Democrats return to vote on a measure limiting the rights of union workers, saying, "failure to return to work will lead to more aggressive spending cuts."

“Now they have one day to return to work before the state loses out on the chance to refinance debt, saving taxpayers $165 million this fiscal year,” said a spokesperson for Mr. Walker.

“Failure to return to work and cast their votes will lead to more painful and aggressive spending cuts in the very near future.”

The budget proposal, along with his support to curb rights for public sector workers, has triggered mass demonstrations in Wisconsin and around the nation.

“Does he truly believe Democrats are going to be like ‘well, I’ve fled the state for a couple days, now I’m going to return home because Mr. Walker told me so?’” Ron Fontman, a resident of Madison, told Politically Illustrated. “The Democrats are not coming back, regardless of his silly 24-hour time limit. What’s he going to do?”.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

Lots More: http://politicallyillustrated.com/index.php?/news_page/iw/2422/

I don't find any evidence of any kind of a deadline except maybe some imaginary one that cannot and will not be enforced.

Psychoblues

Sounds like a lot of people are going to lose their jobs.

Psychoblues
02-28-2011, 07:23 PM
Sounds like a lot of people are going to lose their jobs.

What makes you say that, Indy? There are impeachment papers at the ready if this incompetent idiot follows through on his ridiculous threats. He is already on pretty damned thin ice even if it is in Wisconsin.

BTW, I don't think we've ever spoken to one another. Welcome to Debate Policy!!!

Psychoblues

Noir
02-28-2011, 07:43 PM
There's been allot about this but idk the details, basically there's a rep bill that the reps will win if there is a vote, but them dems have left the state on 'other business' to stop the vote taking place, and thus effectively killing the bill?

Psychoblues
02-28-2011, 07:54 PM
There's been allot about this but idk the details, basically there's a rep bill that the reps will win if there is a vote, but them dems have left the state on 'other business' to stop the vote taking place, and thus effectively killing the bill?

The bill is not killed, Noir. The Wisconsin Senate requires a 2/3rds participation to have a quorum and without the Democratic Senators they cannot commence normal business. The Senators are supporting the Union members and other constituencies that are protesting the idiot governors decision to simply end his responsibilities to the collective bargaining process that exists in his state. I'm considering going up there myself and do what I can for the good people of Wisconsin and the United States of America.

Psychoblues

red states rule
03-01-2011, 04:21 AM
Gov Walkers responds to Pres Obama and his snide comments:

Gov. Scott Walker on Monday afternoon responded to comments President Barack Obama made earlier in the day about the protests in Madison:

Walker’s office issued this statement:

“I'm sure the President knows that most federal employees do not have collective bargaining for wages and benefits while our plan allows it for base pay. And I'm sure the President knows that the average federal worker pays twice as much for health insurance as what we are asking for in Wisconsin. At least I would hope he knows these facts.

“Furthermore, I’m sure the President knows that we have repeatedly praised the more than 300,000 government workers who come to work every day in Wisconsin.

“I’m sure that President Obama simply misunderstands the issues in Wisconsin, and isn’t acting like the union bosses in saying one thing and doing another.”

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/117101638.html

actsnoblemartin
03-01-2011, 04:58 AM
looks like wi dems are really working hard on vacationing

fj1200
03-01-2011, 08:29 AM
The bill is not killed, Noir. The Wisconsin Senate requires a 2/3rds participation to have a quorum and without the Democratic Senators they cannot commence normal business. The Senators are supporting the Union members and other constituencies that are protesting the idiot governors decision to simply end his responsibilities to the collective bargaining process that exists in his state. I'm considering going up there myself and do what I can for the good people of Wisconsin and the United States of America.

Psychoblues

In the words of the POTUS (I maybe paraphrasing but here goes):

We won!

Elections have consequences or are you denying that right now?

Psychoblues
03-01-2011, 10:16 PM
In the words of the POTUS (I maybe paraphrasing but here goes):

Elections have consequences or are you denying that right now?

I'm not certain what you're trying to say here, fj. Are you saying that the election absolved the state of Wisconsin of any obligations they might have towards the treatment of their collective employees, or even singular non appointed employees?

Help me out here, goodbuddy!!!!!

Psychoblues

fj1200
03-02-2011, 02:45 PM
I'm not certain what you're trying to say here, fj. Are you saying that the election absolved the state of Wisconsin of any obligations they might have towards the treatment of their collective employees, or even singular non appointed employees?

Help me out here, goodbuddy!!!!!

Psychoblues

I'm saying that the WI legislature is doing what it feels is best given the budget issues that faces the state; seriously not that much of a stretch to understand. How are they being mistreated?

Psychoblues
03-02-2011, 03:09 PM
I'm saying that the WI legislature is doing what it feels is best given the budget issues that faces the state; seriously not that much of a stretch to understand. How are they being mistreated?

I remain confused as to your failure to recognize the mistreatment of both the labor force and the legislators of Wisconsin by the rather unprecedented and otherwise inexplicable actions of a state Governor that I consider to be either be on a power grab, being coaxed by someone else on a power grab or simply incompetent in his own rights. I am not familiar with their Senate rules nor their collective bargaining agreements but every labor contract that I ever had anything to do with, and there have been many of them, had specific clauses that dealt with the issues of disengagement, striking, mediation, binding arbitration,etc.

It simply seems to me that some individually wealthy politicians would gladly ride the backs of the relatively low paid workers to escape their responsibilities to behave fairly and according to prior agreements to recognize the representatives, whether paid or elected by the employees, to negotiate in the interests of the employees which is the red meat of employee Unions. Corporations, small businesses, managerial types, professional organizations from every walk of life and field of endeavor organize amongst themselves to protect their own self interests. The employees should not ever be placed in any position to not be allowed to do the same. That just wouldn't be fair or American according to me and every reasonable person that I know.

:laugh2:

Psychoblues

fj1200
03-02-2011, 03:58 PM
I remain confused as to your failure to recognize the mistreatment of both the labor force and the legislators of Wisconsin blah, blah, blah...

Blah, blah, blah... How are they being mistreated?

Psychoblues
03-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Blah, blah, blah... How are they being mistreated?

I think even the Constitution of the United States of America says something about "self evident", not that that has anything specific to this conversation. Now, what is all your blah, blah, blahing about again?

Psychoblues

fj1200
03-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Now, what is all your extremely cogent question about again?

Just asking a question. When can I expect an answer?

Psychoblues
03-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Just asking a question. When can I expect an answer?

All you want is blah, blah, blah just like you're giving out, fj. You've lost it, cowgirl.

Psychoblues

red states rule
03-03-2011, 04:25 AM
I remain confused

Nothing new there PB

Psychoblues
03-03-2011, 04:33 AM
Nothing new there PB

I guess you got confused in the rest of that conversation, red, and just couldn't figure out how to post the entire quote. My,my, I can't figure it out anymore whether you're just lazy or stupid, or maybe just confused yourself.

Psychoblues

fj1200
03-03-2011, 08:05 AM
All you want is ...

You can't figure out what I want? Let's refresh:

How are they being mistreated?

How are they being mistreated?

Pretty simple to answer I would think given how much you repeat it.

Psychoblues
03-03-2011, 10:50 AM
You can't figure out what I want? Let's refresh:

Pretty simple to answer I would think given how much you repeat it.

Blah blah blah. Blablah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah.

Once again, cowgirl. You've lost it.

Psychoblues

jimnyc
03-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Blah blah blah. Blablah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah.

Once again, cowgirl. You've lost it.

Psychoblues

Why not answer a very simple question he is asking instead of trolling multiple threads with "blah blah blah"

Psychoblues
03-03-2011, 11:04 AM
Why not answer a very simple question he is asking instead of trolling multiple threads with "blah blah blah"

You're not keeping up, jim. The questions she keeps on insisting to ask have been answered at the minimum metaphorically and sometimes simple and straight forward. She started the blah blah blah crap and following me around with it. Am I once again being held to a higher standard? If so, I can handle it but I do want to know up front. 'Kay?

Psychoblues

jimnyc
03-03-2011, 11:07 AM
You're not keeping up, jim. The questions she keeps on insisting to ask have been answered at the minimum metaphorically and sometimes simple and straight forward. She started the blah blah blah crap and following me around with it. Am I once again being held to a higher standard? If so, I can handle it but I do want to know up front. 'Kay?

Psychoblues

He's done it ONCE, AND it was still followed by a legit question. If you would rather look like a retard or troll instead of answering legitimate questions, that's your choice.

Psychoblues
03-03-2011, 11:42 AM
He's done it ONCE, AND it was still followed by a legit question. If you would rather look like a retard or troll instead of answering legitimate questions, that's your choice.

I'm certain she's done it more than once but that's beside the point at this time. My choice is to disengage from any meaningful conversation with the not so honest broker of information sharing and take that chance on looking like the troll or retard like you say. I'll return to being an honest broker myself if and when she tends to re-assume a like position. It does remain my choice, doesn't it? If I start veering off into staff stuff please give me a chance to get it straight before taking any drastic actions would be my most and primary concern. Right now the main thing is you and me are talking like poster to poster aren't we?

Psychoblues

fj1200
03-03-2011, 11:57 AM
... have been answered at the minimum metaphorically and sometimes simple and straight forward.

You can answer a direct question metaphorically? There can be no "metaphorical" given the specifics of the issue at hand. And if I missed your straight forward answer please forgive my error and kindly point me in the direction of said response.

My choice is to disengage from any meaningful conversation with the not so honest broker of information sharing and take that chance on looking like the troll or retard like you say.

Also, I would appreciate being called to task at the moment of offense rather than your past tense references to possible transgressions. It will help me to be a better poster in the future.

Psychoblues
03-03-2011, 12:13 PM
You can answer a direct question metaphorically? There can be no "metaphorical" given the specifics of the issue at hand. And if I missed your straight forward answer please forgive my error and kindly point me in the direction of said response.

Also, I would appreciate being called to task at the moment of offense rather than your past tense references to possible transgressions. It will help me to be a better poster in the future.

And once again I'm going to refer to the things that seem to make the most sense to you. Blah, blah blah blah. Blah blah? Blah blah blah.

I don't know how I can make it any clearer to you that I don't appreciate your most recent immaturity and insults thrown in my direction. You don't like being fed from the same spoon you tried to feed me from? Tuff shit, cowgirl, and once again, you've lost it. BTW, what happened to your ol' posting buddy, logroller? I really did find the debates between you 2 informational and entertaining. I wish you would go back to that and leave me out of your pompous displeasure with everything anybody else says whether you agree with them or not. Dig it?

Psychoblues

fj1200
03-03-2011, 12:24 PM
And once again I'm going to refer to the things that seem to make the most sense to you. Blah, blah blah blah. Blah blah? Blah blah blah.

My apologies re: blah, blah, blah. I was attempting to remove your non-responsive, IMO, comments on the subject. It was a simple question, I just desired an answer.

I don't know how I can make it any clearer to you that I don't appreciate your most recent immaturity and insults thrown in my direction. You don't like being fed from the same spoon you tried to feed me from? Tuff shit, cowgirl, and once again, you've lost it. BTW, what happened to your ol' posting buddy, logroller? I really did find the debates between you 2 informational and entertaining. I wish you would go back to that and leave me out of your pompous displeasure with everything anybody else says whether you agree with them or not. Dig it?

Please post examples of "recent immaturity and insults" thrown in your direction. Are the insults worse than the ones you've thrown my way on this page alone?

Psychoblues
03-03-2011, 01:08 PM
My apologies re: blah, blah, blah. I was attempting to remove your non-responsive, IMO, comments on the subject. It was a simple question, I just desired an answer.

Please post examples of "recent immaturity and insults" thrown in your direction. Are the insults worse than the ones you've thrown my way on this page alone?

I would like to accept your apologies, fj, I really would, but I don't have any faith in the sincerity of them. You back up your "apologies" with mumbo jumbo about "non-responsive, IMO comment" but YOU don't give any examples or proof of any of that. I answered your questions. When someone asks me a question revealing they never read the article nor showed any interest whatsoever in the topic but to harass me then I reserve the right to be equally as snarky and obstinate. Capiche'?

You will probably call this unresponsive and in a passive aggressive way it is. I'm not going to research anything to post back to you revealing your immaturity and insults. You have revealed to me many times that you are a big girl with a big mind capable of enormous wonders. I'm just that much pissed off at you, cowgirl.

My "insults and immaturities" are responses to your own, cowgirl. If you can't eat them yourself then don't try to feed them to anyone else. On a better note, I will readily admit that you outclass me easily in the intel department. I read your posts and I generally appreciate what you say, love most of your honest debates and truly enjoy the learning curve that I go through watching you and others but mostly logroller go at it. There is no hope for me ever attaining yours or logrollers abilities in the smarts and debate skills department but that doesn't stop me from loving what you do and occasionally dropping in to try my hand at it just a little bit. I enjoy that hopeless challenge sometimes!!!!!!

Toddle-ooo

Psychoblues

fj1200
03-03-2011, 02:15 PM
I don't have any faith in the sincerity of them.
... revealing they never read the article nor showed any interest whatsoever in the topic...

I can't help that. BTW, my question was outside of the articles presented and related to your expressed opinion on the topic as to worker mistreatment.

You will probably call this unresponsive and in a passive aggressive way it is. I'm not going to research anything to post back to you revealing your immaturity and insults.

I might but it's telling to me.

If you can't eat them yourself then don't try to feed them to anyone else.
... I will readily admit that you outclass me easily in the intel department....

As I've stated before the insults are more telling of those who do it than those who don't and that goes for me too.

Now you're just buttering me up. :)

Psychoblues
03-03-2011, 02:26 PM
I can't help that. BTW, my question was outside of the articles presented and related to your expressed opinion on the topic as to worker mistreatment.

I might but it's telling to me.

As I've stated before the insults are more telling of those who do it than those who don't and that goes for me too.

Now you're just buttering me up. :)

Everything is what it is, fj. I'm not buttering you up. I am serious about what I say to you and your smarts and abilities. I'm no spring chicken, my friend, and I know talent when I see it.

Have a very good day!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues

red states rule
03-03-2011, 04:52 PM
It's getting good in WI. Looks like the Gov is not backing down from the cowardly fleebaggers

Madison — Republicans in the state Senate ordered Democrats on Thursday to return to the chamber by 4 p.m. or be found in contempt of the Senate - a move that means Democrats could be taken into custody.

"We simply cannot have democracy be held hostage because the minority wants to prove a point," said Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald (R-Juneau).

Senate Democrats have been out of the state since Feb. 17 to prevent passage of GOP Gov. Scott Walker's budget-repair bill, which would eliminate most collective bargaining for public employee unions. At least 20 senators must be present to pass the bill, but Republicans hold just 19 seats.

The Senate adopted the resolution to find Democrats in contempt on a 19-0 vote. It says they are violating a Senate rule that requires senators to receive a leave of absence before being absent for a day.

Fitzgerald said that Republicans were initially "nervous" about taking such a step but that Democrats have created a "constitutional crisis."

"This is not about a budget-repair bill or about politics," Fitzgerald said. "This is much bigger than that and the minority party has forced our hand . . .  They're insulting the very fabric of our representative democracy."

Sen. Chris Larson (D-Milwaukee) said Republicans were overreaching and questioned the legality of the steps they've taken.

"They're just going around the bend on this stuff," he said. "I just think it makes them look like bullies, look more divisive, than they have been already."

Larson said the Democratic senators have "been talking to some lawyers. This thing is going to be shot down. They don't have that authority. They are reaching for more power than they have got."

Asked if the Democratic senators would return Thursday, he said, "most likely, not today."

Republican Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen said he had not advised GOP senators on the resolution. Asked if it was constitutional, Van Hollen said he had not reviewed it.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/117325998.html

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2011, 05:38 PM
flee from their duties, what cowards :slap:

Psychoblues
03-03-2011, 11:29 PM
What's there been so far in a week, 5, 6 or 7 final deadlines or else? And how has any of that worked out for the incompetent turkey in the governors mansion in Wisconsin?

The Senators and Union members and their supporters WILL prevail.

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
03-04-2011, 01:34 AM
Children, dont make me turn this car around :laugh2:

red states rule
03-04-2011, 03:02 AM
What's there been so far in a week, 5, 6 or 7 final deadlines or else? And how has any of that worked out for the incompetent turkey in the governors mansion in Wisconsin?

Psychoblues

Again PB, why are you siding with the unions AGAINST the taxpayers of WI?

It is obvious that taxpayers of WI cannot continue to finance the excessive benefits of the union workers

Gov Walker and the Republicnas won the election PB, and they won by telling the voters they would do what they currently doing

By siding with the unons and the Dem fleebaggers you are flipping off the taxpayers of WI. Many are the working class that, as a liberal, you cliam to care about

red states rule
03-04-2011, 03:49 AM
I guess you got confused in the rest of that conversation, red, and just couldn't figure out how to post the entire quote. My,my, I can't figure it out anymore whether you're just lazy or stupid, or maybe just confused yourself.

Psychoblues

Not confused at all PB

Has this what the country sunk to? The Governor of a state has to FORCE state reps to do the job they were elected to do? VOTE on legislation?

Dems lose at the ballot box, and to prevent legislation form passing they don;t like they flee the state to prevent the vote frm taking place. If this is they way Dems are going to react when they lose elections. why have elections at all?

Little-Acorn
03-04-2011, 10:59 AM
Dems lose at the ballot box, and to prevent legislation form passing they don;t like they flee the state to prevent the vote frm taking place. If this is they way Dems are going to react when they lose elections, why elect Democrats at all?

Fixed it for you, RSR. :laugh:

Psychoblues
03-04-2011, 11:11 AM
Not confused at all PB

Has this what the country sunk to? The Governor of a state has to FORCE state reps to do the job they were elected to do? VOTE on legislation?

Dems lose at the ballot box, and to prevent legislation form passing they don;t like they flee the state to prevent the vote frm taking place. If this is they way Dems are going to react when they lose elections. why have elections at all?

The gov. did NOT abide the voters wishes by ending collective bargaining for the public workers that he didn't personally like in Wisconsin, red. I have seen not ONE shred of evidence that his actions were precedented in any way or even desirable in any stretch or that they were in any way to actually be connected to the budget or even the forecast. The Union members,as they are always prone to do as their representation is professional, recognised the situation in Wisconsin and in the same manner as most Federal employees and many other states and even many private unions and job entities allowed the state negotiators their wishes and advise to freeze the wages and benefits and even reduce them in many cases Presently the polls reflect that 62% of the people of Wisconsin are not happy with the uncalled for and incompetent actions of the governor and he grows closer to recall as each passing day without a return to sanity on his part.

BTW, how are all those "final deadlines or else" thingies working out for the turkey in the governors mansion in Wisconsin?

Psychoblues

fj1200
03-04-2011, 11:33 AM
The gov. did NOT abide the voters wishes by ending collective bargaining for the public workers that he didn't personally like in Wisconsin, red. I have seen not ONE shred of evidence that his actions were precedented in any way or even desirable in any stretch or that they were in any way to actually be connected to the budget or even the forecast.

Who says he and the legislature, because it's not just the governor you know :rolleyes:, has to abide by their wishes? They were elected as representatives and not just parrots of the most recent opinion poll.

Precedent? Look at OH, I believe they've gone farther than WI.

Psychoblues
03-04-2011, 12:25 PM
Who says he and the legislature, because it's not just the governor you know :rolleyes:, has to abide by their wishes? They were elected as representatives and not just parrots of the most recent opinion poll.

Precedent? Look at OH, I believe they've gone farther than WI.

I'm not going to get into a "well, so & so did it, too" bullshit session with you fj.

The Wisconsin governor had no right and can demonstrate no right to do what he did. But that is the modem operandi of the new conservatives, neocons or their newest moniker, teabaggers.

Psychoblues

fj1200
03-04-2011, 12:28 PM
I'm not going to get into a "well, so & so did it, too" bullshit session with you fj.

I didn't do that, I was giving a refresher on the bicameral legislature with elected executive form of WI government.

The Wisconsin governor had no right and can demonstrate no right to do what he did. But that is the modem operandi of the new conservatives, neocons or their newest moniker, teabaggers.

He has no right to propose? The legislature has no right to vote on the proposal? That's their flipping job.

Psychoblues
03-04-2011, 12:46 PM
I didn't do that, I was giving a refresher on the bicameral legislature with elected executive form of WI government.

He has no right to propose? The legislature has no right to vote on the proposal? That's their flipping job.

It'll all come out in the wash. How are those 24 hour final deadlines or else thingies working out for the governor and his Republican legislature?

The Unions, the Senators and the People of the United States Of America Will Prevail On This Issue!

Psychoblues

fj1200
03-04-2011, 02:37 PM
It'll all come out in the wash. How are those 24 hour final deadlines or else thingies working out for the governor and his Republican legislature?

I don't know, watch the news.

The Unions, the Senators and the People of the United States Of America Will Prevail On This Issue!

Well when you say it like that... it doesn't mean that much nor does it answer my questions. How's it working in OH BTW?

Psychoblues
03-04-2011, 02:52 PM
I don't know, watch the news.

Well when you say it like that... it doesn't mean that much nor does it answer my questions. How's it working in OH BTW?

Like I said but you denied it but it's true anyway and now you're doing it again, I'm not going to get into any juvenile "well, so & so did it, too" bullshit sesion with you, fj.

Psychoblues

red states rule
03-05-2011, 08:04 AM
The gov. did NOT abide the voters wishes by ending collective bargaining for the public workers that he didn't personally like in Wisconsin, red. I have seen not ONE shred of evidence that his actions were precedented in any way or even desirable in any stretch or that they were in any way to actually be connected to the budget or even the forecast. The Union members,as they are always prone to do as their representation is professional, recognised the situation in Wisconsin and in the same manner as most Federal employees and many other states and even many private unions and job entities allowed the state negotiators their wishes and advise to freeze the wages and benefits and even reduce them in many cases Presently the polls reflect that 62% of the people of Wisconsin are not happy with the uncalled for and incompetent actions of the governor and he grows closer to recall as each passing day without a return to sanity on his part.

BTW, how are all those "final deadlines or else" thingies working out for the turkey in the governors mansion in Wisconsin?

Psychoblues

By all means PB keep showing your contempt for the voters. Keep flipping them offf. Keep telling them they have to pay more and more of their income in taxes

Keep acting like the snide and cocky liberals like you did during the 2010 election

Even after the biggest defeat at the ballot box since the 1930's libs like you still do NOT get it

You still think government is the answer to all problems. People need to pay more in taxes. And now it is fine with you for unions to mug the taxpayers

I damn near pity people like you PB

jimnyc
03-10-2011, 11:33 AM
The Wisconsin Senate requires a 2/3rds participation to have a quorum and without the Democratic Senators they cannot commence normal business.
Psychoblues

Psychoblues

What were you saying? The Dems are even too stupid to understand the rules, sorta like you. And now they lost, sorta like you. :lol:

red states rule
03-10-2011, 05:23 PM
What were you saying? The Dems are even too stupid to understand the rules, sorta like you. And now they lost, sorta like you. :lol:

Libs like PB are is deep depression today. The nerve of those damn Repulicans winning an election, taking over the majority of the State Legislature, and actually passing laws they priomised they would pass!

Dems ran away when they knew they could lose the vote, and yet the let calls Sarah Palin a quitter

Go figure