03-01-2011, 04:47 AM
hysterical :clap: :laugh: :lol:

revelarts
03-01-2011, 08:35 AM
Pedophile Assistant Center

Psychoblues
03-02-2011, 02:00 AM
Win xD

Noir, sadly, I am just not amused. I don't ever find a single thing remotely humorous about abortion, abortion clinics, etc. Abortions are probably the most terrible but necessary procedures to ever need to be performed. Although I am not an anti-choice abortion type I find them so sad as to be totally heartbreaking and any humor attached to the procedures or the providers to be sickening to the point of almost clinical depression, at least for me.

In fact, I find your cartoon to be so offensive that I would respectfully request that it be taken down not as any limit on free speech but purely in terms of tasteful and tactful display of humor. On the other hand, I guess there are those that do find it funny in some very sick and dark way.

I hope you know that I', not saying any of that to hurt your feelings in any way, Noir, it's my sensitivity and my problem. You are an OK cat in my book.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
03-02-2011, 02:03 AM
hysterical :clap: :laugh: :lol:

Seriously, marteen. Ask your father about opening an abortion clinic and how he might go about finding any "funny" name for it. Nothing whatsoever funny about it, marteen.

Psychoblues

Noir
03-02-2011, 02:05 AM
Noir, sadly, I am just not amused. I don't ever find a single thing remotely humorous about abortion, abortion clinics, etc. Abortions are probably the most terrible but necessary procedures to ever need to be performed. Although I am not an anti-choice abortion type I find them so sad as to be totally heartbreaking and any humor attached to the procedures or the providers to be sickening to the point of almost clinical depression, at least for me.

In fact, I find your cartoon to be so offensive that I would respectfully request that it be taken down not as any limit on free speech but purely in terms of tasteful and tactful display of humor. On the other hand, I guess there are those that do find it funny in some very sick and dark way.

I hope you know that I', not saying any of that to hurt your feelings in any way, Noir, it's my sensitivity and my problem. You are an OK cat in my book.

Psychoblues

So why did you enter a thread in the humor forum about naming an abortion clinic?

Psychoblues
03-02-2011, 02:13 AM
So why did you enter a thread in the humor forum about naming an abortion clinic?

This thread was in a different forum last night but my account was screwed up and I couldn't respond. When I first saw it, it just blew me away. Sorry, Noir, that's just the way I feel about it. You know that you have a strange sense of humor, or do you?

I also posted to you in martin's writing to a celebrity thread. I don't want this issue to affect our relationaship, such as it is, in any way, Noir. You're OK in my book.

Psychoblues

Noir
03-02-2011, 02:19 AM
This thread was in a different forum last night but my account was screwed up and I couldn't respond. When I first saw it, it just blew me away. Sorry, Noir, that's just the way I feel about it. You know that you have a strange sense of humor, or do you?

I also posted to you in martin's writing to a celebrity thread. I don't want this issue to affect our relationaship, such as it is, in any way, Noir. You OK in my book.

Psychoblues

Mkay, odd, I thought I posted it in humour, my mistake if not.

And no worries, if you don't like it fair enough, but that won't stop me from posting such humour again, just saying,

And don't worry about or relationship or anything, I don't think there's anything you could say that would truly offend me lol

Psychoblues
03-02-2011, 02:26 AM
Mkay, odd, I thought I posted it in humour, my mistake if not.

And no worries, if you don't like it fair enough, but that won't stop me from posting such humour again, just saying,

And don't worry about or relationship or anything, I don't think there's anything you could say that would truly offend me lol

I don't expect you to change your style, your jokes or your politics, Noir. I just shared what I thought about joking on the abortion issue. It really does kinda freak me out but I completely understand how others might not feel that way and how they could find humor in places I might not. Thanks, Noir. You're straight with me.

Psychoblues