PDA

View Full Version : Obama seems to’ve screwed up the affair of Gaddafi's assets

Jerome
03-02-2011, 09:56 AM
Surely you all must have heard that we froze all assets Gaddafi and his government kept in our banks. They amount to about $30 billion.
Well you know my friend – an investigative reporter who digs up stuff about the Arab world says it’s all nonsense! He says 30 billion is just a small portion of what Gaddafi really had in our banks. You see that bastard managed to get all his real wealth out of this country while our too ‘speedy’ pols were wondering what to do! And now the most interesting thing... where do you think he transferred the money to? To our ally Georgia with the personal consent of her president Mikheil Saakashvili who even promised assistance in crushing the opposition rebellion! So do you grasp the whole thing folks? We do our best to persuade the world to apply sanctions on Gaddafi, while our ‘staunch’ ally renders him direct assistance!
Don’t you think it’s a little too wrong?

Gaffer
03-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Wow another russian propagandist. You guys really hate Georgia don't you.

Gaddafi is going to die along with most of his family. So if he has money in Georgia it will become Georgia's money which they can use to undermine russian attempts to take it over.

I am not real familiar with that region but I tend to side with Georgia. Can you give a good argument against Georgia or are you just another russian troll?