PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news

Gaffer
03-02-2011, 11:15 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/02/shots-fired-bus-carrying-soldiers-germany/?test=latestnews

Another religion of peace article.

Lets all try to guess the religion of the shooter. A 21 year old man from kosovo.

CSM
03-02-2011, 11:22 AM
I'm guessing he was Wiccan!

Abbey Marie
03-02-2011, 11:37 AM
Why did you put this under War on Terror?
Doncha know- it's just a police matter. :rolleyes:

As for his religion, if it was Christian, that would have been mentioned in the article's title.

What kind of behavior can we expect from a religion whose ultimate reward is sex with many virgins?

Psychoblues
03-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Why did you put this under War on Terror?
Doncha know- it's just a police matter. :rolleyes:

As for his religion, if it was Christian, that would have been mentioned in the article's title.

What kind of behavior can we expect from a religion whose ultimate reward is sex with many virgins?

If they had the experience with virgins as I have they wouldn't be so anxious for any more of that miserable experience. Give me a healthy gal that knows what being a woman is all about and leave the virgins for the high school boys that don't know any better, just like it should be and there ain't nothing wrong with that.

Psychoblues

sundaydriver
03-02-2011, 07:57 PM
If they had the experience with virgins as I have they wouldn't be so anxious for any more of that miserable experience. Give me a healthy gal that knows what being a woman is all about and leave the virgins for the high school boys that don't know any better, just like it should be and there ain't nothing wrong with that.

Psychoblues

X10, this was my first thought when I first heard of this version of Paradise. I would trade all of those 72 virgins for the first 3 women on Charlie Sheen's speed dial! :laugh:

Gaffer
03-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Was watch shep on FOX as they were reporting on this. They said the guy yelled ahla ackbar and started shooting. It was unclear what his motive was. Say what? I literally LOLed at this. He's a muslim from kosovo who attacked military guys going to iraq or afghan and its unclear what his motive was?

Psychoblues
03-02-2011, 10:47 PM
X10, this was my first thought when I first heard of this version of Paradise. I would trade all of those 72 virgins for the first 3 women on Charlie Sheen's speed dial! :laugh:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Hedonism is alive and well!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues