PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen any media.....

krisy
03-05-2011, 09:22 AM
camped out at wherever the Wisconsin Dems are hiding? There is no way the media doesn't know exactly where they are,yet they apparently aren't camped out at the place. Not that I have seen anyway.

What amazes me is that they haven't covered that,or gone to the place,yet we see Charlie Sheen every time he sneezes!

red states rule
03-05-2011, 09:24 AM
camped out at wherever the Wisconsin Dems are hiding? There is no way the media doesn't know exactly where they are,yet they apparently aren't camped out at the place. Not that I have seen anyway.

What amazes me is that they haven't covered that,or gone to the place,yet we see Charlie Sheen every time he sneezes!

Of course they know. They have done interviews with them and they paint them as heros

The liberal meida is doing all they can to help these fleebaggers win the debate

They could not care less the state is broke, the taxpayers are broke, or the people are fed up with the reckless and insane spending

All that matters to them is Dems winning another political fight and could not care less what the results would be

More deficits and higher taxes on woking class families