PDA

View Full Version : Sister: Mom who killed child in AN OVEN was "...a great parent"

darin
03-06-2011, 12:37 AM
HOLY Shite! The sister is delusional.

Coroner: Boy found in oven died from heat
ACKSON, Miss. (AP) - A toddler whose body was found inside the electric oven at his family's home died from heat injuries, according to preliminary results from medical examiners released Friday.

Washington County Coroner Methel Johnson said the pathologist was still trying to determine if 3-year-old Tristan Robinson was conscious when he was put inside the oven. He also appeared to have suffered trauma to his head.

Greenville Police found the boy's body at his mother's apartment Wednesday after responding to an emergency call just after midnight. The mother, 24-year-old Terrie A. Robinson, has been charged with murder. She is being held on a $5 million bond.

Police have declined to release many details because of the ongoing investigation.

Johnson said a little girl found in the home was placed in the care of the Mississippi Department of Human Services.

"I've seen a lot of things in my years doing this, but nothing like this," Johnson said. "I just thought about my grandchildren."

Rest: http://www.komonews.com/news/national/117441538.html

DragonStryk72
03-06-2011, 04:40 AM
HOLY Shite! The sister is delusional.

Hold up, they don't have evidence the mom actually did it, plus there was another kid in the house at the time, so it could be a horrible accident. If the mom was gonna kill her kids, if she was disturbed enough to do something on that level, I can't see why she'd stop at one. Keep up on the case, though, I mean, if she did do it, she needs to go away in a permanent sorta way.

trobinett
03-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Yea, yea, their ALWAYS the pillar of the community, a great person, everyone loved them, yada, yada, yada. It's enough to make you throw up............:lame2: