PDA

View Full Version : Who was the most evil?

05-08-2007, 04:37 AM
Had a discussion with my cousin earlier we were trying to figure out who the most evil person who lived was. Mostly because we were playing Wii baseball with Hitler. Hitler is probably the first that comes to mind, but I am willing to bet there were people far worse that dont get as much noteriety.

So basically I wanted to create this thread to discuss who was the most evil person. What qualifies them as evil? Do they have to have a certain murder limit? how do we quantify it?

Psychoblues
05-08-2007, 05:51 AM
I'm not so sure "evil" has anything to do with it, a4321. I have known lots of people that did things I considered "evil" but I knew for sure they did not consider it so or mean it to be so. Take GWB for instance. There has never been a more evil or terroristic or shallow minded idiot led about by seemingly minions to have ever inhabited the White House of the United States of America.

Had a discussion with my cousin earlier we were trying to figure out who the most evil person who lived was. Mostly because we were playing Wii baseball with Hitler. Hitler is probably the first that comes to mind, but I am willing to bet there were people far worse that dont get as much noteriety.

So basically I wanted to create this thread to discuss who was the most evil person. What qualifies them as evil? Do they have to have a certain murder limit? how do we quantify it?

But, what the hell do I know? I know that gwb is at least a puppet. I know that gwb is so internationally challenged that he cannot carry on a competent conversation with any foreign leader. I know that his poularity now reflects what should have been in 2000 excepting tremendous MSM interference. I know that he has precipitated the killings of around 3300 American Troops while he dallied around the White House and pretended to be some sort of World Leader. I know that he didn't intend any of this. I know that he was just stupid enough to believe that his fanciful dreams of legacy, history and worldwide admiration led him to his decisions. He never dreamed his minions were lying to him. I know he really is that stupid.

What is your definition of "evil"? The results or the intent?

Abbey Marie
05-08-2007, 12:51 PM
Well, Av, you tried. :rolleyes:

Hagbard Celine
05-08-2007, 01:17 PM
I'd say maybe Stalin trumps Hitler as most evil. Didn't he kill more people than Hitler did?

Also, the Spanish conquistadores qualify in my book.

5stringJeff
05-08-2007, 02:07 PM
The most evil one is yet to come.

Hagbard Celine
05-08-2007, 02:40 PM

You speak of course, of the dreaded Anti-Christ :eek: :tinfoil: I wouldn't worry if I were you. The Revelation was written about Claudius Nero.

lily
05-08-2007, 02:55 PM
I'm going to go with either Pope Gregory or Pope Innocent who thought up the insqusitions.

5stringJeff
05-08-2007, 02:57 PM
You speak of course, of the dreaded Anti-Christ :eek: :tinfoil: I wouldn't worry if I were you. The Revelation was written about Claudius Nero.

Nothing personal, but I'll trust the majority of Christendom, who believes that Revelation was written about the End Times, instead of preterists and revisionists who want to deny that such things will ever happen.

Hagbard Celine
05-08-2007, 03:00 PM
Nothing personal, but I'll trust the majority of Christendom, who believes that Revelation was written about the End Times, instead of preterists and revisionists who want to deny that such things will ever happen.

Whatever floats your boat. I'm going to go ahead and go with the fact that people can't predict the future :dunno: I stand by my indictment of the Spanish conquistadores. They planted the seeds that wiped out an entire race.

typomaniac
05-08-2007, 03:57 PM
I'm goin' with this guy:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/dpeyton/bush_hitler_350.jpg

05-08-2007, 05:13 PM
Whatever floats your boat. I'm going to go ahead and go with the fact that people can't predict the future :dunno: I stand by my indictment of the Spanish conquistadores. They planted the seeds that wiped out an entire race.

predicting the future is easy actually. People are too darn predictable.

05-08-2007, 05:14 PM
I'm goin' with this guy:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/dpeyton/bush_hitler_350.jpg

which demonstrates exactly why you are so out of touch with reality.

manu1959
05-08-2007, 05:27 PM
evil men as they came to mind....

Pol Pot
Joseph Stalin
Adolph Eichmann w/ Hitlers blessing
Genghis Khan
Vlad the Impaler
Tomas de Torquemada

then i went here.....

http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/good.html

and found out about this dude.......

H. H. Holmes - built a hundred-room mansion complete with gas chambers, trap doors, acid vats, lime pits, fake walls and secret entrances. During the 1893 World's Fair he rented rooms to visitors. He then killed most of his lodgers and continued his insurance fraud scheme. He also lured women to his "torture castle" with the promise of marriage. Instead, he would force them to sign over their savings, then throw them down an elevator shaft and gas them to death. In the basement of the castle he dismembered and skinned his prey and experimented with their corpses. He killed over 200 people.

evil women anyone?

typomaniac
05-08-2007, 05:28 PM
which demonstrates exactly why you are so out of touch with reality.:lol: You're just upset that I'm mocking your thread. Next time, don't make it so easy.

manu1959
05-08-2007, 05:33 PM
:lol: You're just upset that I'm mocking your thread. Next time, don't make it so easy.

noworries...........

typomaniac
05-08-2007, 05:57 PM
noworries...........A noticeable photoshop job, of course, but still funny. :laugh2:

manu1959
05-08-2007, 09:15 PM
A noticeable photoshop job, of course, but still funny. :laugh2:

yes....and yours looked so real and all......

Said1
05-08-2007, 09:18 PM
My boss's wife is the most evil. She'd be the vilest too, if it wasn't for all that plastic surgery. I think she got a package deal.

typomaniac
05-08-2007, 11:16 PM
yes....and yours looked so real and all......
Still, the brown shirt totally suits George W. It's the perfect outfit for him. :D

manu1959
05-08-2007, 11:19 PM
Still, the brown shirt totally suits George W. It's the perfect outfit for him. :D

seems odd the clintons would bow down to him....

Baron Von Esslingen
05-09-2007, 12:59 AM
Henry Kissinger, the architect of the Vietnam peace plan that left our POWs over there to die in VC prisons. That is the most evil motherfucker I can think of.

Abbey Marie
05-09-2007, 01:04 AM

I can't top that, Jeff.

Isn't it interesting to see who the libs think are the most evil people to walk the earth? I guess the schools really have failed to teach history.

Pale Rider
05-09-2007, 01:17 AM

Some believe that. I saw a show on PBS about it. It was compelling. So if that's true, then that just paves the way for Christ to return even sooner.

Pale Rider
05-09-2007, 01:19 AM
Isn't it interesting to see who the libs think are th emost evil people to walk the earth? I guess the schools really have failed to teach history.

Yeah... but they say laughter is good for you. So reading their posts is actually healthy... :laugh:

Abbey Marie
05-09-2007, 01:25 AM
Yeah... but they say laughter is good for you. So reading their posts is actually healthy... :laugh:

Dang headache is killing my sense of humor. And I could use a laugh!

typomaniac
05-09-2007, 11:45 AM
seems odd the clintons would bow down to him....Hey, I always thought the Clintons were odd. But at least they're not incompetent. :laugh2:

KarlMarx
05-09-2007, 11:54 AM
Hey, I always thought the Clintons were odd. But at least they're not incompetent. :laugh2:
True, they are probably the best liars on the market.

badger
05-09-2007, 12:59 PM
No one mentioned Mao Tse-Tung, unless I missed it. My most evil list in no particular order:

Adolf Hitler
Mao Tse-Tung
Joseph Stalin
Pol Pot
Hideki Tojo
Genghis Khan
Manny Ramirez

Hagbard Celine
05-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Some believe that. I saw a show on PBS about it. It was compelling. So if that's true, then that just paves the way for Christ to return even sooner.

I hope he does come back. That way we'd be able to actually get some answers straight from the horse's mouth.

05-09-2007, 03:16 PM
I hope he does come back. That way we'd be able to actually get some answers straight from the horse's mouth.

Why wait? ask him now.

Abbey Marie
05-09-2007, 03:26 PM
Idi Amin was a contender.