PDA

View Full Version : Is Saudi Arabia the next to fall ???

namvet
03-10-2011, 05:15 PM
protests are on the rise in the oil kingdom

Saudi police open fire during protest

The rare violence raised concern about a crackdown ahead of planned protests after Friday prayers in different cities throughout the oil-rich kingdom. Violence there could reverberate through the world's markets because of the importance of Saudi oil exports.

http://www.cbs8.com/Global/story.asp?S=14226611

Dispatch: Saudi Arabia Focusing on Potential Domestic Unrest

Read more: Dispatch: Saudi Arabia Focusing on Potential Domestic Unrest

source (http://www.stratfor.com/analysis/20110307-dispatch-saudi-arabia-focusing-potential-domestic-unrest)

if they shut down or blow the wells you know whats coming. 5 bucks a gallon will be cheap. and how would Osama react???

Gaffer
03-10-2011, 05:35 PM
I think most of this is islamist inspired and not democracy advocates. The saud's may eventually go down but they will be replaced by islamists. Expect the gas prices to go through the roof.

There's a caliphate in the works here with various countries vying for the supreme position.

Kathianne
03-10-2011, 06:14 PM
I think most of this is islamist inspired and not democracy advocates. The saud's may eventually go down but they will be replaced by islamists. Expect the gas prices to go through the roof.

There's a caliphate in the works here with various countries vying for the supreme position.

That's what I've been saying for a long time. It's extremism or will be by the time the 'freedom fighters' win.

namvet
03-10-2011, 06:24 PM
they've been trying to blow those wells for years. remember when the Craps sued OPEC ???

NightTrain
03-10-2011, 10:09 PM
If Saudi falls, we're going to be in a world of hurt.

Then we'll all thank all those democrats that prevented domestic oil production efforts.

trobinett
03-11-2011, 01:22 PM
If Saudi falls, we're going to be in a world of hurt.

Agreed, and some more than others. At least my old "Iron head" gets damn near 50 mpg. Everything in Arkansas is 20 miles or better away.

Then we'll all thank all those democrats that prevented domestic oil production efforts.

Yea, I can hardly wait. I think I already hear oil drilling rigs starting up.:2up: