PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump On Obama's Birth Certificate

red states rule
03-29-2011, 03:24 AM
No surprise Donald Trump is being tagged a racist by Obama supporters for asking a simple question that can be easily answered

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PiTznXjGFkA&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PiTznXjGFkA&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

sundaydriver
03-29-2011, 05:24 AM
Donald Trump still denies he's bald and does a "comb over"! All you have to do is look at that head to know.:laugh:

logroller
03-29-2011, 11:37 AM
Why IS Trump bringing the birth certificate up? I wouldn't say its racist, but its moot. Like challenging Bush's win in Florida-- facts are facts.

Obama is a citizen, he's provided the evidence and it's been confirmed.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

chloe
03-29-2011, 11:54 PM
nVPuJpJYjfQ

L7mjFg6dh5I

logroller
03-30-2011, 01:25 AM
Donald Trump plays to the crowd, even when there's no factual or legal basis for his statements. Then he criticized Ron Paul supporter's saying '"Ron Paul cannot get elected." Going on to explain "Sorry, you have to win an election." Maybe they don't list such things in the Bloomberg news, but RonPaul's been elected to Congress 11 times. Stick to what you know Trump, profit and entertainment, not politics.

Trigg
03-30-2011, 05:37 PM
Donald Trump plays to the crowd, even when there's no factual or legal basis for his statements. Then he criticized Ron Paul supporter's saying '"Ron Paul cannot get elected." Going on to explain "Sorry, you have to win an election." Maybe they don't list such things in the Bloomberg news, but RonPaul's been elected to Congress 11 times. Stick to what you know Trump, profit and entertainment, not politics.

Do you honestly think Ron Paul can get elected President?

I don't, anymore than I think Palin could get elected. They have a base of supporters, but not nationally.

Sitarro
03-31-2011, 12:45 AM

Are you saying that Barry Soetoro A.K.A. Barack Hussein Obama doesn't play to the crowd every time the teleprompter forces him to open his mouth? Why, because he's a "professional" politician?

DragonStryk72
03-31-2011, 06:03 PM
Do you honestly think Ron Paul can get elected President?

I don't, anymore than I think Palin could get elected. They have a base of supporters, but not nationally.

I think he was quipping more at the irony of the "you have to win an election" bit, given that Ron has been elected to Congress every year for more than a decade. And Trump's election victories are...?

logroller
04-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Are you saying that Barry Soetoro A.K.A. Barack Hussein Obama doesn't play to the crowd every time the teleprompter forces him to open his mouth? Why, because he's a "professional" politician?

Is your point that potus does it so its justified? Effective perhaps, but not justified. There's a saying about everybody jumping off a bridge... I wish they would!

johnwk
04-09-2011, 03:44 PM
Aside from the birth certificate issue, Trump seems to have his act together when it comes to an America first trade policy. SEE: Donald Trump and his possible run for the presidency, taxes and trade (http://usafoundingfathers.blogspot.com/2011/04/donald-trump-and-his-possible-run-for.html)

JWK

Health care by consent of the governed (Article 5) our amendment process --- tyranny by a PROGRESSIVE (http://republicmainstreet.wordpress.com/2010/11/11/members-of-the-congressional-progressive-caucus-is-your-representative-a-member/) majority vote in Congress!

OldMercsRule
04-09-2011, 04:47 PM
Why IS Trump bringing the birth certificate up? I wouldn't say its racist, but its moot. Like challenging Bush's win in Florida-- facts are facts.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

Cum on now yer bein' silly again: LR. (I do like ya sooooo don't get mad at me). :happy0203:

The ol' "Donald" is an attention HO, (like us although he does it in a major way).... we jus' fart around on the net. :happy0203:

He is very smart.... n' tough... n' knows history.... he is a sane Ross Perot with obvious appeal in the vacuum of ability created by the fruit fly Chicago thug we now have. :uhoh:

I respect his obvious abilities..... n' passon fer the Country you and I luv.

Ya think there is anything the Obamaprompter could do the the "Donald" could not do 100 times better?

Please think a weeeeeeeee bit about that.......

Respectfully, JR

Gaffer
04-09-2011, 05:10 PM
I think the birth certificate thing is just the tip of the iceberg. There's so much of the dark lords past that is not made public and should be. I think the BC is just the start of things in Trump's campaign.

Trump is definitely on my to be considered list. It's going to take a real man and leader to pull this country out of the shit hole it's in. Two more years of stepnfetchit and the buffoon is going to do a lot of damage.

Cracker
04-09-2011, 07:21 PM

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp That a COLB, not a Birth Certificate. Do you know the difference?

Cracker
04-09-2011, 07:24 PM
I think the birth certificate thing is just the tip of the iceberg. There's so much of the dark lords past that is not made public and should be. I think the BC is just the start of things in Trump's campaign.

Trump is definitely on my to be considered list. It's going to take a real man and leader to pull this country out of the shit hole it's in. Two more years of stepnfetchit and the buffoon is going to do a lot of damage.

Trumps no dummy, and no pushover. On top of all that, he has the money to make things happen. He's got a team of investigators in Hawaii looking into this thing. He'll get to then truth that the media has so far denied us. When he does, he's shoe-in for president.

logroller
04-10-2011, 12:33 AM
That a COLB, not a Birth Certificate. Do you know the difference?

Do the differences matter in this case? Nowhere in the Constitution does it specify a "birth certificate" is the sole means of establishing natural born citizenship, does it? You gonna try and tell me a Chevy isnt a Chevrolet. Obama has plenty of things he does which are blantantly illegal, cough..healthcare, we should focus upon them, the birth cert issue is passe.

OldMercsRule
04-10-2011, 03:05 AM
:happy0203:
Do the differences matter in this case?

Yuppers.... it may...... especially to a motivated Billionare with the horse power ta get to the bottom of the whole deal.

Nowhere in the Constitution does it specify a "birth certificate" is the sole means of establishing natural born citizenship, does it?

If the actual "birth Certificate" says: Mombassa or some such; it could be a real big Cornstitutional deal don't ya think: sport?

BTW, it isn't likely butt: The "Donald" can get lots of milage outa the search fer the truth here........ don't ya think??? :salute:

You gonna try and tell me a Chevy isnt a Chevrolet.

Now yer sayin' real silly chit..... sometimes yer brain doesn't werk fer some reason..... n' here ya were on a roll tooooooooooo..... :laugh2: :laugh2:

Obama has plenty of things he does which are blantantly illegal, cough..healthcare, we should focus upon them, the birth cert issue is passe.

N' the way fer an attention HO, (the mutha of all attention HOs), ta get to the top of many people's list...... on a rather short n' VERY exclusive list that the "Donald" is now in persuit of: eh? :happy0203:

fj1200
04-10-2011, 05:09 AM
Aside from the birth certificate issue, Trump seems to have his act together when it comes to an America first trade policy. SEE: Donald Trump and his possible run for the presidency, taxes and trade (http://usafoundingfathers.blogspot.com/2011/04/donald-trump-and-his-possible-run-for.html)

Linking your own site? Gutsy. And quite the stinging analysis by the way.

Stop making crap up Mr. Norquist!

Trumps no dummy, and no pushover. On top of all that, he has the money to make things happen. He's got a team of investigators in Hawaii looking into this thing. He'll get to then truth that the media has so far denied us. When he does, he's shoe-in for president.

God help us if Trump is elected. The White House is no place for a populist and jumping on the China bandwagon is the no. 1 populist play.

logroller
04-10-2011, 10:52 AM
:happy0203:

Yuppers.... it may...... especially to a motivated Billionare with the horse power ta get to the bottom of the whole deal.

If the actual "birth Certificate" says: Mombassa or some such; it could be a real big Cornstitutional deal don't ya think: sport?

BTW, it isn't likely butt: The "Donald" can get lots of milage outa the search fer the truth here........ don't ya think??? :salute:

Now yer sayin' real silly chit..... sometimes yer brain doesn't werk fer some reason..... n' here ya were on a roll tooooooooooo..... :laugh2: :laugh2:

N' the way fer an attention HO, (the mutha of all attention HOs), ta get to the top of many people's list...... on a rather short n' VERY exclusive list that the "Donald" is now in persuit of: eh? :happy0203:

If you are inferring the document is falsified, I would direct you to my first post on this thread.

OldMercsRule
04-10-2011, 11:02 AM
If you are inferring the document is falsified, I would direct you to my first post on this thread.

Please don't try ta read me mind, (simple as it is): LR.

Stick ta readin' me werds, (me exact werds at that). :thumb: :2up:

The document meets "legal requirements".... butt: as the "Donald" states: it easily could be a hoax..... NO WAY TA KNOW, butt: IMHO, not likely a hoax.

Only way ta know is see the original, and Obamaprompter has spent over $2,000,000 hard dollars ta keep it from view.

Doesn't that in yer face fact cause ya even a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
bit o' cornsternation?

I does the "Donald".... n' I hope he forces disclosure.... If anyone can: he can.....

Respectfully, JR

Cracker
04-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Do the differences matter in this case? Nowhere in the Constitution does it specify a "birth certificate" is the sole means of establishing natural born citizenship, does it? You gonna try and tell me a Chevy isnt a Chevrolet. Obama has plenty of things he does which are blantantly illegal, cough..healthcare, we should focus upon them, the birth cert issue is passe.

It makes a difference because the COLB couldn't be used to qualify for residency in the state it was issued. Don't you know that?

logroller
04-10-2011, 01:14 PM
It makes a difference because the COLB couldn't be used to qualify for residency in the state it was issued. Don't you know that?

I'm not sure what your point is; residency is established by domicile (where you live) and doesn't indicate citizenship. Are you questioning Obama's natural born citizenship or his 14yrs of required residency? They're separate and unrelated issues; both are required to be president, but one doesn't provide evidence for the other.

Cracker
04-10-2011, 06:54 PM
I'm not sure what your point is; residency is established by domicile (where you live) and doesn't indicate citizenship. Are you questioning Obama's natural born citizenship or his 14yrs of required residency? They're separate and unrelated issues; both are required to be president, but one doesn't provide evidence for the other.
A computer generated Certification of Live Birth (COLB) issued in Hawaii is not acceptable to even their own courts as conclusive proof of birth in Hawaii. Under Hawaiian law in 1961, a child could be born anywhere in the world and have the birth registered in Hawaii by the mother after the birth, with true or false information, without any third party independent verification of said "facts" entered on the form by the mother, upon her returning to Hawaii using the very lax birth recording laws on the books in 1961.
http://www.obamacitizenshipfacts.org/

Kathianne
04-10-2011, 07:13 PM
Obama's president for the rest of his term, barring the House bringing impeachment charges. They aren't going to do so; the SCOTUS isn't going to overturn the last election. This is just another nutter issue that a small number are used by the left to bunch the nutters in with the Tea Parties.

logroller
04-10-2011, 07:54 PM
http://www.obamacitizenshipfacts.org/

Laxed record keeping by the govt of hawaii indicates a conspiracy to defraud the American people??? Officials for the Hawaiian govt have determined its validity; circumstancial evidence which merely suggests they could be wrong doesn't prove anything. Trump is free to keep barking up that tree I have no problem with him spending his money on it, and maybe he'll get somewhere, but probably not. There's just so much more that Obama has done that is clearly wrong and often unconstitutional, why not focus upon those things? Peace cracker, thx for the debate!

logroller
04-11-2011, 12:17 AM
Please don't try ta read me mind, (simple as it is): LR.

Stick ta readin' me werds, (me exact werds at that). :thumb: :2up:

The document meets "legal requirements".... butt: as the "Donald" states: it easily could be a hoax..... NO WAY TA KNOW, butt: IMHO, not likely a hoax.

Only way ta know is see the original, and Obamaprompter has spent over $2,000,000 hard dollars ta keep it from view.

Doesn't that in yer face fact cause ya even a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
bit o' cornsternation?

I does the "Donald".... n' I hope he forces disclosure.... If anyone can: he can.....

Respectfully, JR

This debate grows tiresome, but I have a parting gift. To use it just click on the spell check icon-- ABC with a check underneath. No need to thank me, seeing you use it will be thanks enuf:beer:

OldMercsRule
04-11-2011, 01:29 AM
This debate grows tiresome, but I have a parting gift.

Gift yer sayin'? Oooooooooh goody....... now yer Santa Clause....... :lol: :laugh2:

To use it just click on the spell check icon-- ABC with a check underneath.

Now yer my momma..........NOT. :poop: :p :dunno: :fart: :banana: :pee:

No need to thank me, seeing you use it will be thanks enuf:beer:

Not gonna use chit: sport. :fu:

Cracker
04-11-2011, 07:43 AM
Laxed record keeping by the govt of hawaii indicates a conspiracy to defraud the American people??? ...Peace cracker, thx for the debate!Nice straw man, but its lax regulations of the COLB itself, not lax record keeping.

Giving up so soon? :laugh:

OldMercsRule
04-11-2011, 07:54 AM
Nice straw man, but its lax regulations of the COLB itself, not lax record keeping.

He gets his panties in a big bunch after five minutes or sooooooooo....... :happy0203:

logroller
04-11-2011, 10:56 AM
Nice straw man, but its lax regulations of the COLB itself, not lax record keeping.

straw man? I'll plead no contest, it was unintended.

There's no reason to continue, as it's become a source agrument. You believe the state of hawaii isn't a valid source due to laxed regulations for reporting live births. Most likely any witness to the birth of Obama is dead, so any documented source, ( i.e. a foreign country in 1961), refuting his birth in Hawaii will fall under your same standard for questioning validity due to lax regs. Its a no win argument, BATNA-- Agree to disagree.:thumb:

logroller
04-11-2011, 11:02 AM
He gets his panties in a big bunch after five minutes or sooooooooo....... :happy0203:

Looks like spell check is in full effect. I'm so proud of you:happy0100:

Cracker
04-11-2011, 11:42 AM
straw man? I'll plead no contest, it was unintended.

There's no reason to continue, as it's become a source agrument. You believe the state of hawaii isn't a valid source due to laxed regulations for reporting live births. Most likely any witness to the birth of Obama is dead, so any documented source, ( i.e. a foreign country in 1961), refuting his birth in Hawaii will fall under your same standard for questioning validity due to lax regs. Its a no win argument, BATNA-- Agree to disagree.:thumb:

Again you repeat the straw man, yet you offer no defense of it?

The State of Hawaii birth certificate is legitimate proof of being born in the state. The certificate of live birth is not. Are you aware of the difference between these two types of documents?

logroller
04-11-2011, 02:19 PM
Again you repeat the straw man, yet you offer no defense of it?

The State of Hawaii birth certificate is legitimate proof of being born in the state. The certificate of live birth is not. Are you aware of the difference between these two types of documents?

The difference is originality.

Here's a certified copy.
http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_6.jpg
for more visit http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Notice at the bottom it reads

This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding [HRS 338-13(b), 338-19

referencing two Hawaiian statutes

§338-13 Certified copies.
(b) Copies of the contents of any certificate on file in the department, certified by the department shall be considered for all purposes the same as the original, subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18.

§338-19 Photostatic or typewritten copies of records. The department of health is authorized to prepare typewritten, photostatic, or microphotographic copies of any records and files in its office, which by reason of age, usage, or otherwise are in such condition that they can no longer be conveniently consulted or used without danger of serious injury or destruction thereof, and to certify to the correctness of such copies. The typewritten, photostatic, or microphotographic copies shall be competent evidence in all courts of the State with like force and effect as the original. [L 1949, c 327, §23; RL 1955, §57-22; am L 1957, c 8, §1; am L Sp 1959 2d, c 1, §19; HRS §338-19]

As to claims the document was recorded late or altered.

§338-17 Late or altered certificate as evidence. The probative value of a "late" or "altered" certificate shall be determined by the judicial or administrative body or official before whom the certificate is offered as evidence. [L 1949, c 327, §21; RL 1955, §57-20; HRS §338-17; am L 1997, c 305, §4]

Which they did and...drum roll please.

HONOLULU (AP) State officials say there's no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said Friday she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.
http://www.kxnet.com/custom404.asp?404;http://www.kxnet.com/News/Politics/291624.asp

Maybe you and donald are right, but unless you can show overwhelming and compelling evidence to the contrary, the above indicates to me (and federal court) that Obama is a natural born citizen! :dance:

Cracker
04-11-2011, 02:53 PM
The difference is originality.

Here's a certified copy.
http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_6.jpg
for more visit http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Notice at the bottom it reads

referencing two Hawaiian statutes

As to claims the document was recorded late or altered.

Which they did and...drum roll please.

http://www.kxnet.com/custom404.asp?404;http://www.kxnet.com/News/Politics/291624.asp

Maybe you and donald are right, but unless you can show overwhelming and compelling evidence to the contrary, the above indicates to me (and federal court) that Obama is a natural born citizen! :dance:

Again, you're ignoring the fact that the factcheck website has photos of a COLB, and that's not the same as a birth certificate that tells the name of the hospital and the physician. It doesn't matter that they call it a "birth certificate" in their "explanation", because the photos clearly show that it is a COLB.

I guess its too much for me to expect you to know the difference between these two types of documents, since even the authors of factcheck don't seem to know.

logroller
04-11-2011, 04:05 PM
Again, you're ignoring the fact that the factcheck website has photos of a COLB, and that's not the same as a birth certificate that tells the name of the hospital and the physician. It doesn't matter that they call it a "birth certificate" in their "explanation", because the photos clearly show that it is a COLB.

I guess its too much for me to expect you to know the difference between these two types of documents, since even the authors of factcheck don't seem to know.

No, I never disputed that there wasn't any difference. I simply stated that in accordance with points of law of the State of Hawaii, reserved to that government by the Constitution of the United States of America, to which you and I are subject;
(1)a COLB, a duplicate of an original birth certificate ,
(2)when certified by a state official

IS valid for all purposes, including establishing natural born citizenship.

If your pretext in this argument is to suggest our entire system of government carries no weight, you're fighting a lonely and losing battle.

logroller
04-11-2011, 04:47 PM
This is what defends my position.
http://www.usmilitary.tv/images/us_military_collage_zus6.jpg:salute:

Here's what defends your's.
http://www.thelostogle.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/tin-foil-hat-3.jpg:laugh2:

DragonStryk72
04-11-2011, 04:55 PM

Actually, you're the one just reiterating your argument. He has shown you, directly, where the statutes state the COLB is treated in all ways like a birth certificate, then they can show whichever document they wish in the paper.

Frankly, it wouldn't even matter if you did see it, I suspect. By now, you'd put it up as a possible forgery or some other inane run at disproving it's authenticity.

what gets me is that there's no need to go there, even. Let's be honest: Obama's been such a shitty president, why would you need to even discuss origin of birth? Bailouts, dropped the ball on healthcare, didn't deliver on a single promise he made while campaigning, I mean it just goes on and on. Even with Libya, it's a whole, "we're at war, but not" thing at first. Bush at least was clear about going to war, if nothing else, we understood it was a war in Iraq from the get-go. I mean, you don't use a tactic like "shock & awe" for a police action.

I fully admit, Bush was a horrible president that opened the doors for Obama to take the win, but come on, this is the one issue you're going to hang yourselves on?

That's like accusing someone of being a nazi, or just like Hitler at this point. it just stops are real debate, because everyone's having a massive eyeroll pretty much. Trump would be better off dropping the whole argument, and focus on economics. It's just an attention grabber, and unfortunately, it's a really bad one.

OldMercsRule
04-11-2011, 04:59 PM
This is what defends my position.
http://www.usmilitary.tv/images/us_military_collage_zus6.jpg:salute:

Here's what defends your's.
http://www.thelostogle.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/tin-foil-hat-3.jpg:laugh2:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL BTW: I'm with Cracker on this one, butt; yer a funny dude LR........ :lol: :lol:

That chit ya jus' posted is reeeeeeeel funny n' if Trump doesn't find something of substance that could hold legal weight, ya actually have a point..... a funny one butt: a point. :laugh: :bow2: :happy0203:

:boobies:

OldMercsRule
04-11-2011, 05:22 PM
Actually, you're the one just reiterating your argument.

I use the same tactic from time to time: Cracker.... (It werked on Missileman one time as he gave up), butt: LR was a reeeeeeel stubborn feller.... n' a funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny dooooooooooooooooooooode tooooo! :happy0203:

He has shown you, directly, where the statutes state the COLB is treated in all ways like a birth certificate, then they can show whichever document they wish in the paper.

Frankly, it wouldn't even matter if you did see it, I suspect. By now, you'd put it up as a possible forgery or some other inane run at disproving it's authenticity.

what gets me is that there's no need to go there, even. Let's be honest: Obama's been such a shitty president, why would you need to even discuss origin of birth? Bailouts, dropped the ball on healthcare, didn't deliver on a single promise he made while campaigning, I mean it just goes on and on. Even with Libya, it's a whole, "we're at war, but not" thing at first.

10-4

Bush at least was clear about going to war, if nothing else, we understood it was a war in Iraq from the get-go. I mean, you don't use a tactic like "shock & awe" for a police action.

Bush 43 was an experienced executive... no liar either. :salute:

I fully admit, Bush was a horrible president

Nope you jus' drank the MSM kool aid....

As most did.................... and still doooooooooooooo.

#43 will be judged in a decade or sooooo ta be better then average maybe near Great fer the way he handled real crisis (that he didn't cause)..... His real problem was spending with NO VETOES with a horrible Republican House to 2006 n' a worse evenly split Senate after jumpin' Jim Jeffords to 2006 when the dim wits took over... Grrrrrrrrr

that opened the doors for Obama to take the win, but come on, this is the one issue you're going to hang yourselves on?

Obama is lookin' weak..... n' Trump is a very tough feller who doesn't looooooooose at many things. I find both he and his search fer truth interesting, (one functional brain cell) makes me easy ta entertain. :thumb:

That's like accusing someone of being a nazi, or just like Hitler at this point. it just stops are real debate, because everyone's having a massive eyeroll pretty much.

Maybe yes maybe no.... let's see what Trump's henchmen dig up.

Not holden me breath....... butt: there is some time.....

Trump would be better off dropping the whole argument, and focus on economics. It's just an attention grabber, and unfortunately, it's a really bad one.

Don't agree... he is an attention HO of the first order.

So far sooooooo good, as far as free publicity n' rocketin' up the ol' polls.

Trump could be the next POTUS without that much of a stretch...... IMHO

Me overpriced $02. JR

Cracker
04-11-2011, 06:26 PM
IS valid for all purposes, including establishing natural born citizenship.

Cite evidence of this.

logroller
04-11-2011, 08:09 PM
Cite evidence of this.

Already did, with specific statutes. Your position has been presented by lawyers who probably know a heck of a lot more than you or I, and a federal judge dismissed it. So you're kinda short on position, I really tried to let it go earlier, but you insisted upon an outlandish claim that has no merit. Enjoy the violins.:tinfoil:

Cracker
04-12-2011, 07:31 AM
Already did, with specific statutes. Where?

logroller
04-12-2011, 11:13 AM
Where?

Come on man, Post #32, in bold and overtly large type-- Unless you have some other understanding of FOR ALL PURPOSES... alas it does not matter though, for you are the one alleging a complaint, the burden of proof is upon you. Just the facts, you'll see below what rhetoric gets you.

F. Conduct of Plaintiffs’ Counsel
The hearings have been interesting to say the least. Plaintiffs’ arguments through Taitz have generally failed to aid the Court. Instead, Plaintiffs’ counsel has favored rhetoric seeking to arouse the emotions and prejudices of her followers rather than the language of a lawyer seeking to present arguments through cogent legal reasoning.
Ummm... pretty sure that's Trump's tactic too.

Oh yea, according to the case it appears a COLB and birthcertificate are the SAME thing and what you are referring to is a long-form birth certificate. Here's the case, its really long, but if you're interested.
http://www.politico.com/pdf/PPM145_birtherrlg.pdf

Cracker
04-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Come on man, Post #32, in bold and overtly large type-- Unless you have some other understanding of FOR ALL PURPOSES... alas it does not matter though, for you are the one alleging a complaint, the burden of proof is upon you. Just the facts, you'll see below what rhetoric gets you.

Ummm... pretty sure that's Trump's tactic too.

Oh yea, according to the case it appears a COLB and birthcertificate are the SAME thing and what you are referring to is a long-form birth certificate. Here's the case, its really long, but if you're interested.
http://www.politico.com/pdf/PPM145_birtherrlg.pdf

Again you confusing the two terms. A COLB is not the same as a birth certificate, and the law that you referred to in post 32 referenced a birth certificate or certified copy. The certificate names the hospital and delivering physician while the COLB does not. The COLB does not state that the child was born in the state but the certificate does. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

With regards to your link to Politico, you will need to be specific on exactly what you are referring to instead of simply pointing me to a website.

logroller
04-13-2011, 01:13 AM
Again you confusing the two terms. A COLB is not the same as a birth certificate, and the law that you referred to in post 32 referenced a birth certificate or certified copy. The certificate names the hospital and delivering physician while the COLB does not. The COLB does not state that the child was born in the state but the certificate does. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

With regards to your link to Politico, you will need to be specific on exactly what you are referring to instead of simply pointing me to a website.

It's hard to understand because you're wrong. That law I referenced came right off the official COLB.You can speak to whatever standard you wish, that's your freedom, but in the world around us we're governed by codified law. You need to do little more research on administrative and constitutional law, it's interpretation and application, rather than the same rhetorical rambling, its just sad, not patriotic. Here's a little something you might find more compelling than legal argument.

http://www.wnd.com/images/misc/hawaiibirthcertificate1.jpg

fj1200
04-13-2011, 07:27 AM
This ranks up there with the whole Vince Foster suicide sidebar.

logroller
04-13-2011, 03:12 PM
Here's the most convincing argument I've seen for the birthers- the old kenyan prince birth announcement scam. If you believe it, there's like a grip of money for you, just send your bank account information to bridges_for_sale@scam.info:laugh:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ketJSP-bv3k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cracker
04-13-2011, 05:00 PM
It's hard to understand because you're wrong. That law I referenced came right off the official COLB. That's a flat out lie. The law refers to a birth certificate, not a COLB. At least it did before The Obama was president.

logroller
04-13-2011, 10:24 PM
That's a flat out lie. The law refers to a birth certificate, not a COLB. At least it did before The Obama was president.

Nope, I'm right, you're mistaken. What you are referring to is a long-form certificate of live birth. Here's a picture of what you want to see, only with Obama's name on it. Notice the date, 1963 (well before Obama became prez) and title "Certificate of Live Birth" Get a facts straight before you cast insults. http://truebluenz.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/hawaii-birth-certificate-1963.jpg

Cracker
04-14-2011, 10:23 AM
Nope, I'm right, you're mistaken. What you are referring to is a long-form certificate of live birth. Here's a picture of what you want to see, only with Obama's name on it. Notice the date, 1963 (well before Obama became prez) and title "Certificate of Live Birth" Get a facts straight before you cast insults.

That doesn't have The Obama's name on it. You're still lying.

Gaffer
04-14-2011, 11:08 AM

Logroller has presented his facts. Whether he is right or wrong doesn't make a difference. If he's wrong or mistaken then present the facts that show it. Calling him a liar because you don't agree is a liberal thing to do.

Cracker
04-14-2011, 11:22 AM
Logroller has presented his facts. Whether he is right or wrong doesn't make a difference. If he's wrong or mistaken then present the facts that show it. Calling him a liar because you don't agree is a liberal thing to do.

No. He said that his picture of a 1963 COLB has "Obama's name on it", and it does not.

logroller
04-14-2011, 12:28 PM

Uh-Oh typo, excuuuuse me. I meant "...except with obama's name on it" If you took the time to look it over you'd see that both parents were listed as causasian too, and the father an army officer, and the dates dont match with when obama was born. get a clue dude. I was pointing out that the difference between what you refer to as a birth certificate is the original long-form , which contains information such as physican, hospital etc. Legally speaking, the descriptive terminology differentiating these two documents is not determined by the header of the document, as these vary by state. In the state of Hawaii, at or around the period of Obama's birth, an exemplary birth cert you obsess over actually had the header "Certificate of Live Birth" :laugh: In the state of Hawaii, original birth records are privy only to people with a tangible interest. Additional Hawaiian law precludes anyone, including Obama himself, from making a like duplicate of an original birth record. The official COLB, as is stated upon the record itself, which I have shown you with statutory law, is legal for all intents and purposes. Just as our Constituion requires the POTUS to be a natural born citizen, so too does it convey authority to States to record, report and determine the authenticity of vital records, including births. The State of Hawaii has made multiple official statements which unequivocably confirmed that Obama was born in the State of Hawaii. Why can't you understand that? I guessing because you couldn't pass a citizenship test yourself, damn that voting rights act:laugh2:

Understand two things, the role of govt is to protect citizens from foreign enemies and protect citizens from eachother, not invade the privacy of one to appease another. Your incessant rambling about why obama doesnt show his Birth certificate is well understood by reasonable, law-abiding citizens; its because he can't under Hawaiian law and futhermore, you nor anyone else should have the right to demand another citizen show anything unless mandated by a court of law. Pretty sure we're done here, and BTW, Fascists are the most conservative on the ticket usually, I'm sure they can count on your support!

LuvRPgrl
04-16-2011, 07:56 PM
[QUOTE=logroller;466920]Already did, with specific statutes. Your position has been presented by lawyers who probably know a heck of a lot more than you or I, and a federal judge dismissed it. So you're kinda short on position, I really tried to let it go earlier, but you insisted upon an outlandish claim that has no merit. Enjoy the violins.:tinfoil:[/QUOTE:

I thought this was a thread about being accused of being a racist?

ANyways, isnt that Hawaiin law you are referencing? ANd isnt it Federal Law that requires the "natural born citizen" standard? In other words, don't you have to quote federal law as to what type of document is acceptable for proof of natural born status?

logroller
04-16-2011, 11:15 PM
[QUOTE=logroller;466920]Already did, with specific statutes. Your position has been presented by lawyers who probably know a heck of a lot more than you or I, and a federal judge dismissed it. So you're kinda short on position, I really tried to let it go earlier, but you insisted upon an outlandish claim that has no merit. Enjoy the violins.:tinfoil:[/QUOTE:

I thought this was a thread about being accused of being a racist?

ANyways, isnt that Hawaiin law you are referencing? ANd isnt it Federal Law that requires the "natural born citizen" standard? In other words, don't you have to quote federal law as to what type of document is acceptable for proof of natural born status?

Tenth Amendment.
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Trinity
04-22-2011, 07:17 PM
all right so let's just end this now....I'm running for President...I meet all legal requirements......even though I don't know jack about being president, I do know how to budget, and I can balance a checkbook....so for what it's worth Trinity for President! :coffee:

LuvRPgrl
04-23-2011, 11:53 PM
all right so let's just end this now....I'm running for President...I meet all legal requirements......even though I don't know jack about being president, I do know how to budget, and I can balance a checkbook....so for what it's worth Trinity for President! :coffee:

Seriously, if you had a chance, I would vote for you. I think anyone with a mid to high intelligence level, or good delegating skill would do a better job than any established politico.

logroller
04-25-2011, 02:27 AM
Seriously, if you had a chance, I would vote for you. I think anyone with a mid to high intelligence level, or good delegating skill would do a better job than any established politico.

I like how you premised the qualification of intelligence and delegating skill with "if you had a chance"! Recognizing of course you do need established political clout to be an effective president. I think thats the prob with Obama, he's smart, probably has some decent delegation skills, but his election to his position was one of popularity alone, not of being an "established politico." Then when he tries to accomplish the tasks he was elected to do, he's pretty much a lame duck without established political connections. Oprah's book club or real estate might make you rich and great speeches or hit TV shows may get you votes, but making things happen in Washington requires the existence of trusted relationships amongst fellow officials, allies and foes alike. Mr Smith Goes to Washington was a good movie, very inspirational--but its fictional!

Kathianne
04-25-2011, 03:21 AM
I like how you premised the qualification of intelligence and delegating skill with "if you had a chance"! Recognizing of course you do need established political clout to be an effective president. I think thats the prob with Obama, he's smart, probably has some decent delegation skills, but his election to his position was one of popularity alone, not of being an "established politico." Then when he tries to accomplish the tasks he was elected to do, he's pretty much a lame duck without established political connections. Oprah's book club or real estate might make you rich and great speeches or hit TV shows may get you votes, but making things happen in Washington requires the existence of trusted relationships amongst fellow officials, allies and foes alike. Mr Smith Goes to Washington was a good movie, very inspirational--but its fictional!

What you said above has merit, but only to a point. Obama was able to get through legislation based on those early numbers of popularity, in spite of huge misgivings by both political insiders and the people in general, measured by polls.

It took the election process beginning in late spring of 2010 though, for the 'feel good about him personally' effect to fall in importance to the level of spending and absence of discipline. The massive health care plan, the manipulations at the eleventh hour, along with thousands of pages going unread, put paid on personality alone.

Something happened there. Many who just voted and then went back to working and spending time relaxing, kept paying attention. They didn't like what they saw; worse yet, they feared the train light up ahead. Once he'd lost the approval game and the fears manifested in the change in House, suddenly he can't ram things through. Suddenly people are scrutinizing the promised transparency.

He actually could have been a Mr. Smith, he had 'his boys' with him. He blew that. It wasn't racists and it wasn't ignorant people. It was his Chicago based political machine, that even Democratic insiders at national level know is toxic.

red states rule
04-25-2011, 05:45 AM
A recent poll told the story

11% of Dems and 33% of Independents think Obama was NOT born in the US

Another poll had a one on one matchup with Obama and Trump

Obama was only at 49%

The economy will be the #1 issue in 2012. If the economy does not improve, Obama will lose to whatever candidate the Republicans put up

LuvRPgrl
04-25-2011, 12:56 PM

I completely agree. Thats why I favor limited terms, If it was good enough for Washington, then it certainly is good enough for current politicians. The hope would be that it would break down that "good ol boy" lineage.

LuvRPgrl
04-25-2011, 12:58 PM
a recent poll told the story

11% of dems and 33% of independents think obama was not born in the us

another poll had a one on one matchup with obama and trump

obama was only at 49%

the economy will be the #1 issue in 2012. If the economy does not improve, obama will lose to whatever candidate the republicans put up

exactamundo, nope for the dope in 2012

red states rule
04-25-2011, 01:06 PM
exactamundo, nope for the dope in 2012

While we are living thru Carter's second term we will also enjoy the same results of Carter's reelection bid